PDA

View Full Version : Bad weather Bass at the Pudd.

bayfishingjunkie
03-23-2011, 10:06 PM
Well this weather is bumming me out. Was just getting into the fishing groove when winter had to show is face again.. I was at the Pudd. today and I don't recall seeing the water that high in a loooooonnnngggg time. Boats were not allowed to launch because the entire ramp area is under water... there is only about 2' of the pilings showing in sailboat cove. and the docks in the cove are submerged.But the water is 54 degrees.. 10 less than when the bite was on. I worked a robo worm carolina rigged for this scrapper by the boat launch .. but that was it. I spoke to the rest of the regulars there and they were skunking or had 1 fish. Its going to be great fishing when the weather settles down and if the water stays high... the other pic is the ramp area

Newfishsmell
03-23-2011, 10:21 PM
Good thing the old lady's didn't see you fishing in that spot ... just mess'n
with ya bro ... lol
Nice Bass

PUDD MASTER BAITER
03-24-2011, 05:37 AM
the fishing diffently changed due to the weather.the bass bite has died,to almost nothing.the red ears that were in big schools all last week,have gone back to deep water.the last 3 days, i went over the dam to see if there releasing any water, and to my surprise just a little amount.its kind of good because the bass have already drop there eggs.see you out there junkie....

KILLA
03-24-2011, 08:57 AM
Nicely done, good info/report. Way to get out there to see who's hungry.