PDA

View Full Version : Worlds Greatest Wife

Bassnman Mike
03-23-2011, 03:35 PM
OK, awhile back Cindy gave me the OK to purchase the Lowrance Structure Scan to go with my HDS-8 unit, which I thought was pretty great of her.

Anyhow, she recently gave me the green light to update my LCX-28C HD unit with another HDS unit, WOOO HOOO! After extensive research I couldn’t justify to myself the $500.00 price difference between the HDS-8 and HDS-10 seeing how the only difference between the 2 is the size of the screen.

I did a lot of web searching for the best price on a new unit so I could take advantage of the current Lowrance rebate and placed my order.

The fish don’t stand a chance, HA! Now I just have to wait for this darn weather to stabelize to actually take the Champion out and give them a try.

I said it before but I’ll say it again, She’s A Keeper!

http://bassnman.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/HDS.jpg

Socal Bassman
03-23-2011, 08:01 PM
Score!!! Yep, you definitely gotta keeper there bro. :Beer Toast:

cutbait
03-23-2011, 08:09 PM
Rub it in post

Rooster
03-23-2011, 08:21 PM
Congrats... Your one lucky man.. Nice

CL SmooV
03-23-2011, 08:35 PM
indeed she is.....

i had to beg just my wifey damn near just to let me go to dick's 50% off sale.

trail blazer
03-23-2011, 08:42 PM
Super niceeeeee

Bassnman Mike
03-24-2011, 09:21 AM
Thanks guys! I have not had a chance to try out my new unit because of the weather but I think I'm going to love it.

CutBait, not intended that way buddy. BTW, the offer still stands to fish Izzy, as long as you dont target carp of course. HA!

cutbait
03-24-2011, 09:24 AM
As soon as the bite starts. Im in!

fishfinder
03-24-2011, 05:59 PM
It's always great when the wives go above and beyond the call of duty. Mine just told me to buy a new 50" tv last month. She didn't have to say it twice.

Sparky70
03-25-2011, 07:26 AM
You have a WINNER THERE ! Keep Her .

Bassnman Mike
03-25-2011, 08:28 AM
As soon as the bite starts. Im in!

Sounds good to me, if you hear something let me know.

It's always great when the wives go above and beyond the call of duty. Mine just told me to buy a new 50" tv last month. She didn't have to say it twice.

Yeah, gotta agree with ya there. What TV did you get?

You have a WINNER THERE ! Keep Her .

Yeah, I think I lucked out when she agreed to marry me, HA! Gotta love a great woman. I plan on keeping her as long as she will let me.

Travis Trout
03-25-2011, 01:54 PM
Any of you take a dump without asking?? Just curious haha

Shock
03-25-2011, 03:27 PM
Nice, my wife will let me make purchases like that....Only problem is it ends up costing me double.

"Ok, you can get that, but I want a new pair of shoes, those jeans I saw the other day, yada yada yada"....lmao

Bassnman Mike
03-25-2011, 06:08 PM
Any of you take a dump without asking?? Just curious haha

Sure do but any purchase over $500.00 I like to discuss it with the wife, its called common courtesy and it keeps peace in the marriage and me out of the dog house. The Structure Scan was over $500.00 and the HDS-8 was well over it.

Nice, my wife will let me make purchases like that....Only problem is it ends up costing me double.

"Ok, you can get that, but I want a new pair of shoes, those jeans I saw the other day, yada yada yada"....lmao

True, True, I just booked the Hawaiian cruise she has been wanting to go on but that will be fun for both of us.