PDA

View Full Version : AT&T buy-out Tmobile

oomicha3loo
03-21-2011, 03:13 PM
If you have tmobile get ready for some changes next year.

Seņor.Chilax
03-21-2011, 03:16 PM
Whaaaaat?!?

oomicha3loo
03-21-2011, 04:53 PM
Yeah...damn monopoly -.- its either verizon or ATT now. Yayyyy

AngelTheSeaguy
03-21-2011, 04:57 PM
sad news for us T mobile users, T mobile had some of the best customer service.

WARRIORMIKE
03-21-2011, 09:31 PM
I guess sidekick users grew up?:Rolls Eyes:

DarkShadow
03-22-2011, 09:13 AM
I guess I can keep on relying on Sprint.

I wonder if AT&Ts network is going to handle the load. I remember jumping ship from Cingular when it was absorbed by AT&T because of that. Always fun not being able to receive calls cuz all towers are busy.

Good luck AT&T and TMobile users. Let's hope the TMobile network is built out before trying to bring on new customers.

icachum2
03-23-2011, 04:58 PM
That's bad news. T-mobile has great costomer service and I don't call them often because their service works well (not perfect, but pretty good). AT&T = dropped calls and crappy customer service. I drive all over the place from San Diego to Salt Lake City and San Antonio, TX and T-mobile works. At&t is a train wreck! Phone service is better with two soup cans connected with string. Verizon is prolly the best service but big bucks for 4 lines with all the accesories. Looks like time to try Sprint

muskyman
03-24-2011, 07:26 AM
Soon the Death Star and the two soup cans with a string will be owning the entire world !

DarkShadow
03-24-2011, 01:19 PM
Soon the Death Star and the two soup cans with a string will be owning the entire world !

and yet, will still be dropping calls.

:Twisted:

stepchild
03-24-2011, 01:58 PM
that is prime example how you eliminate competition......you buy them

fishingforreds
03-24-2011, 03:42 PM
It will be at least a year or two before the merger happens pending FCC and other government approval. If and when that happens figure about six months to at least a year after that when they merge both systems into one.

Seņor.Chilax
03-24-2011, 03:56 PM
It will be at least a year or two before the merger happens pending FCC and other government approval. If and when that happens figure about six months to at least a year after that when they merge both systems into one.

Alright! So I still have time to upgrade my G1 to the G2 in a couple months... Hopefully.

oomicha3loo
03-24-2011, 09:31 PM
Ehh I got the G2, not all that great. too much bugs

fishfinder
03-24-2011, 10:03 PM
I have never had any-one but cingular/a.t.t...........i live in lancaster and when i got the service 10 years ago the coverage out here wasn't that great. but i traveled a lot and had service everywhere i went, but others with me didn't get coverage. i stayed with them through the years cause they are cheaper than verizon. i pay $126 a month for 4 phones with unlimited texting, and no internet. when i go on vacations i sign up for the internet for a month for $15 a month, and that includes free gps too. there phones were cheaper than verizons too. IN CASE ANY-ONE DOESN'T KNOW THIS. GET YOUR PHONE UPGRADES AT COSTCO. Doesn't matter who you are with. the savings will pay for your membership. Every 2 years i check to see if there is a better deal out there.

TUNAVIC
03-24-2011, 10:12 PM
I'm thinking of changing from att to Virgin Mobil,25.00 per mo per phone includes unlimited text internet,ect,only problem is it only includes 300 mins anytime mins,next plan is 40.00per phone which is same unlimited text and in ternet but includes 1200 anytime mins,also no contract,its month to month,anyone one have experience with VM?

oomicha3loo
03-25-2011, 09:22 AM
I <3 tmobile because of unlimited data plan, I do a lot of buying selling and looking for info; but att has a bs 2 gb cap. (I know tmobile has a 4gb cap on their HSPA+ but it stills go back to edge at least). and tmobile has the greatest service that i'd seen in any phone company

fishingforreds
03-28-2011, 03:33 PM
Alright! So I still have time to upgrade my G1 to the G2 in a couple months... Hopefully.

Take a look at the Samsung Galaxy 4g. Much better phone IMO.