PDA

View Full Version : Tubing Perris 3-19-11

Vies
03-21-2011, 12:17 PM
Day started off pretty bad when my car died on the 60 freeway west in front of the 215. got it towed to my sisters house to later use her car to ease my stress on fixing my car....so................

Got to bernasconi entrance around 8:30am hoping for some good fishing trying out my new FishinBuddy fish finder. I noticed that when i was getting ready to launch, the water looked really high, it was only about 5-20 ft away from the port-0-potties. So weird! but anyway, launched out there with alot bass boats fishing the shore line, while i kept my distance into the middle. I could see that there were fish but i couldnt land a fish, the fish finder helped me locate but there were not alot of fish in the deeper end. :( . Altogether a buddy and i got skunked! It was ok, it was his first time out on a tube and fishing in general for roughly 10 years!!!< (yeah i know right?). He had fun and got a taste of tubing so i was good with that! Better luck next time i guess.

i always say, the time i get skunked, i always find a way to redeem myself the next trip! lol

as always, Fish On guys!

HuskerRod
03-21-2011, 12:34 PM
I had similar experience, buddy. Got right to the entrance of DVL and my check engine light came on. I had just spent $400 to have it fixed so I dropped the boat at home and b-lined straight for the shop. Didnt get any fishing in, but will have the truck ready to pick up monday evening and no charge...