PDA

View Full Version : Fishing today sun 3/20 Sucked

Famous Ticketz
03-20-2011, 10:28 PM
Got to mission bay today and the wind SUCKED, no one can fish in that shait but we did, no hits, no nada... pumped some shrimp, went to O-side pier, OMG the wind there was like nothing i ever seen, waves were BIG, surf was ruff, wind was running toward the north, i can cast my line far *** hell, however the conditions suxed bad... 1st time in my life the wind was pushing me around, someone told me, in conditions like that, he once caught a 50 pound shark at that pier, i was like, that would be nice, however i dont plan on staying long in this weather... also ran across a few bums, the guys were CRaZy, 2 different fools at 2 diffrent times, one guy was hanging off the railing, the other was Jack Delome, or whatever his name is, hes a reg, and if you go to that pier, u know him, he makes sure of it...:Rolls Eyes:

BrandonFish
03-21-2011, 12:17 AM
L o L Well You Tried. im glad someone tried to Balls it out in this ****** weather.

keepemlo
03-22-2011, 08:26 AM
Yeah nice try cause you never know

DockRat
03-22-2011, 07:23 PM
Windy days maybe try a harbor. There is a quite a few spots where you can get the wind at your back.
NPH, HH, Even the Queen Mary Public Fishing Spot.
Major props for going for it.
DR

ghetto dad
03-22-2011, 08:59 PM
damn crazy fishing in that stuff...LOL....great try anyways brother!!

Famous Ticketz
03-23-2011, 10:53 AM
wish i had my camera, waves looked like someting straight outta a movie, the pier was even swaying...

Ifishtoolittle
03-23-2011, 11:23 AM
Fishing may have sucked but you got some balls to go out in that weather.