PDA

View Full Version : StriperFest 2011

Pages : [1] 2

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-18-2011, 02:52 PM
Throwing this out there for feedback so if anyone is interested in participating please respond to this thread so I can move forward with planning.

In addition, respond regarding the date so we may get a feel if people can make this that Saturday.

Striperfest 2011

Date: Saturday April 30th

Event: 2nd Striperfest

Where: Castaic Upper lake

As of right now it isn’t a real solid bite for the stripers but things should swing into gear by then (theoretically).

I always do try to hold these things around a good solid bite pattern so EVERYONE has a great time and catches some fish.

We Currently have the following StriperFest trophy holders.

All 3 will have to be present to forward their trophies to the new reining champs !

Those lucky anglers from StriperFest 2009 are:

Biggest Fish: Pontoon
Heaviest Stringer: Trailblazer
Smallest Fish: Lippripper

Keep in mind, this is just the preliminary stages so I’m not posting any details but for anyone having attended our previous StriperFest or the 3 StriperBowl events you’ll remember, this is a fun event, no monies are awarded nor charged for entry, just everyone is required to bring striper oriented materials for the raffle so EVERYONE ends up going home with some nice prizes.

I will have to look into whether or not I can get the group campsites again but one way or another we should be able to facilitate the event.

Please respond if your interested !

Gary

Double A
03-18-2011, 02:59 PM
Definately IN !!!

trail blazer
03-18-2011, 03:01 PM
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

,,,il make it work!

Im there,,,,

trail blazer

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-18-2011, 03:40 PM
Spoke to my contacts at the lake a while ago, will know for sure about availabilty of the group camp soon, they are supposed to call me tomorrow. Wost case scenario I'll know Monday.

Looked like good potential, again we can make it work either way but those large campsites make everything easier than the lagoon campsites.

More to follow

trail blazer
03-18-2011, 03:43 PM
Just spoke with CUT BAIT,,,,,,,,,,,,Hes in

So,,,,,,Both the bako boys are in

1=trail blazer,,,il be sportin my 2009 trophy:Big Grin:
2= cut bait,,,he,l be wearing his famous DAISY DUKES!!:Rolls Eyes:

TRAIL BLAZER

Shock
03-18-2011, 03:50 PM
I'm In.....An takin that Trophy away from them Bako Boys!!

Check that date though because my calendar shows the 20th on a Wednesday....

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-18-2011, 03:53 PM

oHH MAN..I guess I'm getting OLD !

Sorry guys

I meant APRIL 30th !

I am updating it NOW !

trail blazer
03-18-2011, 04:01 PM

WHAT,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You mean THIS ONE

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_2879.jpg

TRAIL BLAZER

fish-o-haulic
03-18-2011, 04:38 PM
Dont know if i can Im fishing a derby on the saturday before and there something i normally do on saturdays but i suppose you can count me in till then.

cutbait
03-18-2011, 04:52 PM
Right on Gary!

I honestly believe this is exactly what is needed for FNN..

I look forward to seeing all y'all again and hopefully meet a bunch of new fellow FNN'ers.

I'm really hoping everyone can be grown men, look eachother in the eye, give a handshake and put all this drama lately to bed. If anyone doesn't feel they can be anything but a good sportsman and FNN companion/competitor on the lake maybe they shouldn't go... IMHO

But I'm confident everyone will be and i know we all will have tons of fun just like the last one, and yes its true the daisy dukes will be out!

fish-o-haulic
03-18-2011, 04:58 PM
can someone tell me what striperfest is all about though. I feel stupid for asking this but ive only heard about it and never fished it, so i know what im walking into it would be great if someone could tell me

TroutOnly
03-18-2011, 04:59 PM
If i see daisy dukes with hairyass legs somebodys going swimin,,,,,,,,,and it wont be me,,,,,,,,

trail blazer
03-18-2011, 05:04 PM
STRIPER FEST 2009

VIDEO at the get togather at the end of the day made by wayn2deep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc8nbZlhrWE

video of the action on the BAKO BOYS boat ,,,,,,,,TB LANDING 1 and CUT BAIT getting broke off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hhlaXIsvnc

TRAIL BLAZER

fish-o-haulic
03-18-2011, 05:06 PM
one last question. Do you have to have a boat?

trail blazer
03-18-2011, 05:12 PM
one last question. Do you have to have a boat?

nope,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you just have to show up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BUT,,

Many help,d with xpences of other boat owners and hiched rides with them last time,,,and some fished from the bank,,,,,,,,,,,,,I just hope that HITT,S ON makes it this time to show all the BANKers how its done

HITTS = King of the bank

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-18-2011, 05:16 PM
can someone tell me what striperfest is all about though. I feel stupid for asking this but ive only heard about it and never fished it, so i know what im walking into it would be great if someone could tell me

Striper-Fest is a friendly striper fishing competition ! Held at Castaic Lake

All are welcome, boat, no boat, bait, lures etc…

anything goes but our common goal is to get out there and slay !

The point is to get everyone on the water and catch some fish !

No entry fee’s …just need to bring a few striper oriented items, lures, garb etc !

We pool all the items together and make prize packs out of them and everyone puts their names in a box and we do a drawing and disperse the items..

I’ve made trophies for 3 winners:

Biggest Fish
Heaviest Stringer (10 fish limit-could be less fish-doesn’t have to be a limit)
Smallest fish (Maybe Lipripper will post a pic of the prized small fish trophy)

It’s all about fun and conradery.

We fish all day from the time the lake opens till it closes…then we meetup for the after fishing festivities.

Drawing for prizes
Trophy awards
Usually I’ll play some original fishing songs on the guitar

Also we welcome other players and singers-hopefully we can get more going this year-last year we had Finsmackdown join me on vocals on the feelthesteel version of the CCR song “Bad moon rising” but my version is: “BIG TROUT RISING”

I’m sure we’ll see other classic songs come out like !

Striper Blitz (sung to the tune of ballroom blitz by sweet)
Get Bass (sung to the tune of get back by the beatles)
Let ‘em bleed (sung to the tune of let it be by the beatles)
Fishin around the brush (sung to the tune of beatin’ around the bush by AC/DC)

And more..

Of course no event like this is complete without everyone exchanging their fishing lies about the ones that got away…

You see it’s all about having a good time and people are welcome to camp overnight after the festivities…

campgrounds will have already been handled through me for any wanting to stay on…

We have a blast afterwards !

There you have it : )

Gary

fishinone
03-18-2011, 05:23 PM
I'm in with a boatload of ringers.

I just want to suggest an appropriate date. How does April 1st sound to you guys?

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-18-2011, 05:42 PM
I just want to suggest an appropriate date. How does April 1st sound to you guys?
I'm afraid thats a little too soon, that not even 2 weeks away, I don't think that gives sufficient time for the proper planning not even on my end but for all the potential anglers.

In addition, we don't really have a real solid bite going at the lake yet, by then we should see more of a patterned bite
(hope I'm right - no true way to predict the fish activity)

I'm not 100% locked into April 30th but it seemed like about the right time frame .

If we do indeed change it, I need to determine that real soon as I've got inquiries and pending reservations for the 30th for the Group camp.

Need everyones input but 12-13 days isn't enuff lee time : (

Please by all means, lets keep this communication going and we'll all get another great event out of it : )

trail blazer
03-18-2011, 05:49 PM
4/30 Just happn,s to fall on my 1 weekend off that month,,,,,,,,,sure would make it easy on me,,,,,,,,,,,BUT WHENEVER IT HAPPNS,,,IM THERE!

Double A
03-18-2011, 05:58 PM
nope,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you just have to show up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BUT,,

Many help,d with xpences of other boat owners and hiched rides with them last time,,,and some fished from the bank,,,,,,,,,,,,,I just hope that HITT,S ON makes it this time to show all the BANKers how its done

HITTS = King of the bank

I'll fill a seat if someone is looking to cut down on expenses.

or I'll rent or bank it... either way i wouldn't miss it.

fishinone
03-18-2011, 05:58 PM
I'm afraid thats a little too soon, that not even 2 weeks away, I don't think that gives sufficient time for the proper planning not even on my end but for all the potential anglers.

In addition, we don't really have a real solid bite going at the lake yet, by then we should see more of a patterned bite
(hope I'm right - no true way to predict the fish activity)

I'm not 100% locked into April 30th but it seemed like about the right time frame .

If we do indeed change it, I need to determine that real soon as I've got inquiries and pending reservations for the 30th for the Group camp.

Need everyones input but 12-13 days isn't enuff lee time : (

Please by all means, lets keep this communication going and we'll all get another great event out of it : )

April Fools.

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-18-2011, 06:06 PM
April Fools.
Got me !

Watch out...I'll remember that on that day : )

Btbdodgers
03-18-2011, 07:46 PM
nice! im in! fish o haulic you can ride on my boat =]

SDDave
03-18-2011, 07:48 PM
sounds good, as long as i get to eat some stripers, count my boat in... I got be a partner I'm lining up right now...
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr349/sddave50/6e49106b.jpg

trail blazer
03-18-2011, 07:53 PM
sounds good, as long as i get to eat some stripers, count my boat in... I got be a partner I'm lining up right now...
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr349/sddave50/6e49106b.jpg

I knew you and KAHN would be there,,,,,,

NICEEEEEEEEEE.

After the weigh in last time ALOT of stripers got eat,,,mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm good!

mamachipy
03-19-2011, 10:12 AM
I do believe the highway guys will partake of some of this action and do their part to assure the trophy (or trophies) returns to Bako!

trail blazer
03-19-2011, 10:29 AM
i do believe the highway guys will partake of some of this action and do their part to assure the trophy (or trophies) returns to bako!

ooooooo yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

bako representng

TroutOnly
03-19-2011, 11:31 AM
im there ,i dont know if anybodys going with me ,i may have to challedge T/B personally and i want to hit carpboy with something smelly like trollys old undies,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,they will go with his daisey dukes,,,,,,,,,,,,

trail blazer
03-19-2011, 01:17 PM
im there ,i dont know if anybodys going with me ,i may have to challedge T/B personally and i want to hit carpboy with something smelly like trollys old undies,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,they will go with his daisey dukes,,,,,,,,,,,,

YUKKKKKKKKKKK,,,,,,,,,,,,TROLLYS U,WEAR,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Now thats a threat,,,lol

TRAIL BLAZER

trail blazer
03-19-2011, 02:54 PM

T/O,,,,,Just remember

STRIPER FEST RULES

RULE #3= Wingnut is NOT allowd on BOBs boat during striper fest=beacuse that would STACK the deck AGAINST the rest of us too much!!!

LOL

TRAIL BLAZER

CAPT'N
03-19-2011, 04:17 PM
Gary,

sounds like another great Striper Fest!

Fishy boy and I will be unable to participate, we are fishing in Cabo that week............

But if the date changes, we are in

Capt'n

FINSMACKDOWN
03-19-2011, 08:30 PM
Im in Brotha!!

cutbait
03-19-2011, 08:42 PM
Im in Brotha!!

Uh oh,,, cutbaits arch nemesis is in

Spoiled rich kid, country club angler going to get a FINSBEATDOWN

NoHo ART
03-19-2011, 08:53 PM
good news ladies! IM IN:Wink:
are we gonna have striper tacos afterwords again ?:whistle:

FINSMACKDOWN
03-19-2011, 09:00 PM
Nemesis... Yes
Spoiled rich kid?? Pot callin the kettle black, youre just mad that im the same age as you, have all my hair and all my teeth and my city doesnt smell like cow pooooo!! Country club...... Hardly! Its almost time for you to come out and get some revenge from your last Beat Down! 15-4 or somthin like that, you know the whole teacher becomes the student thing

trail blazer
03-19-2011, 09:19 PM
Nemesis... Yes
Spoiled rich kid?? Pot callin the kettle black, youre just mad that im the same age as you, have all my hair and all my teeth and my city doesnt smell like cow pooooo!! Country club...... Hardly! Its almost time for you to come out and get some revenge from your last Beat Down! 15-4 or somthin like that, you know the whole teacher becomes the student thing

Thats funny,,,,,,,,,,CUT BAIT told me that he put a good ole BEAT DOWN on you that day,,,,,,,,,well he did say that you cought more but that he was only after the really smart ones,,and as it turn,d out there was only 4 of those in the whole lake,,,LOL

Will be good to see yaall again noho and fin!

TRAIL BLAZER

GeordyBass
03-20-2011, 02:08 AM
I'm in......

trail blazer
03-20-2011, 07:43 AM

Was just remenessing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_3720.jpg

ahhhhhh,,,,,The spoils of VICTORY

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
03-20-2011, 09:40 AM
So here is a tentative list from replies... copy and paste any further rsvp's or corrections..

1. Feel the Squeel {Ned Beatty style} and I am assuming Hiro

2. Trailblazer and Cutbait

3. Shock and Pops, I am assuming

4. Fish-o-haulic.. Solo?

5. Double A. Fishing from the bank unless someone offers him a seat!

6. Bob and Ru Paul....

7. I'm adding Trolley and Pontoon, cause Bob was talking about wearing his underwear or something like that and Pontoon has to defend big fish.

8. Cap'n and fish boy. Said they were cancelling a trip to Cabo for SF 2001 :Big Grin:

9. Finsmackdown and ???????????

10. Noho Art and someother member of Al Queda

11. Gayordy and Pops..

12. BtDodgers... {As a fellow Dodger fan you make sure we get introduced for a 2011 Dodger consultation}

13. Fishinone/ KPN/ ????? you said there were more.. put the names up Ron. Im sure we all will wanna see who your "ringers"

14. Hwy Guys, Who promise to help keep the trophy in BAKO

Thirteen boats confirmed and one shore angler looking for a ride... Anyone else?

I can bring the generator, Noho and Gayordy dad will cook. I think I can get a shop light. Who brought it last time?

Gary, do we still want to do the ladder style weigh in? I have that stuff if we go that route.

cutbait
03-20-2011, 09:50 AM
Nemesis... Yes

Touche'

Uh, thats a French word,,, I didn't just give you permission to touch me....

Its true,,,,,, you beat me 15-4.. But I still argue you were inthe front and picking fish off before I could get my bait to em. I was picking up your slack all day that day. Remember that 2 lber that slammed you and you missed by that dock? I flip right in behind you and HOOOOKKKUPPPP..

Regarding hair.. I've gone green! Its a sex drive solar panel..

I'm only missing one tooth, lost it in a fight with some hood rat from Lancaster.

As far as Bako goes and the cow poop. . I would rather have the fruits and veggies, along with the dairy products near our duct than the tumble weed and "wind farms" ha,,, only farms you got are gay wind farms... And while I'm at it. The only gated community Lancaster/palmdale has is the prison!!! HAHAHAHA

trail blazer
03-20-2011, 08:50 PM
QUOTE,
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_3720.jpg

UN QUOTE

Thas a GREAT christmas last yr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,XMAS tree was looking better then ever!!!:LOL:

TRAIL BLAZER

GeordyBass
03-21-2011, 01:25 AM
Touche'

Uh, thats a French word,,, I didn't just give you permission to touch me....

Its true,,,,,, you beat me 15-4.. But I still argue you were inthe front and picking fish off before I could get my bait to em. I was picking up your slack all day that day. Remember that 2 lber that slammed you and you missed by that dock? I flip right in behind you and HOOOOKKKUPPPP..

Regarding hair.. I've gone green! Its a sex drive solar panel..

I'm only missing one tooth, lost it in a fight with some hood rat from Lancaster.

As far as Bako goes and the cow poop. . I would rather have the fruits and veggies, along with the dairy products near our duct than the tumble weed and "wind farms" ha,,, only farms you got are gay wind farms... And while I'm at it. The only gated community Lancaster/palmdale has is the prison!!! HAHAHAHA
I wouldn't be talking if I was representing Oildale like you lol
Too much Nascar and Busch is messing with your head lol

cutbait
03-21-2011, 06:02 AM
I wouldn't be talking if I was representing Oildale like you lol
Too much Nascar and Busch is messing with your head lol

I like you, not a lot, but I like you. I would advise you not to bring Nascar and especially Kyle Busch into our smack session

mamachipy
03-21-2011, 06:39 AM
I like you, not a lot, but I like you. I would advise you not to bring Nascar and especially Kyle Busch into our smack session

Yea, to much Bush talk and CB is likely to gum up his keyboard getting all worked up.

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-21-2011, 10:02 AM
Looks like the the 30th is out due to the group camp being reserved already.

Looking at May 7th for this event, I’ll know more later today, let’s see…more to follow.

The main focus of this thread was to get an idea if people were interested and could make the date range work.

Seems like there’s enough interest…so we’ll definitely proceed.

Once I’ve confirmed the reservations, I’ll put an official sign up post where everyone could sign up and note whether or not they have an open seat on their boat (or need a ride for that matter).

trail blazer
03-21-2011, 10:27 AM
Looks like the the 30th is out due to the group camp being reserved already.

Looking at May 7th for this event, I’ll know more later today, let’s see…more to follow.

The main focus of this thread was to get an idea if people were interested and could make the date range work.

Seems like there’s enough interest…so we’ll definitely proceed.

Once I’ve confirmed the reservations, I’ll put an official sign up post where everyone could sign up and note whether or not they have an open seat on their boat (or need a ride for that matter).

Proceed ya MUST ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

THANKS GARY!

fishinone
03-21-2011, 10:32 AM

4. Fish-o-haulic.. Solo?

6. Bob and Ru Paul....

7. I'm adding Trolley and Pontoon, cause Bob was talking about wearing his underwear or something like that and Pontoon has to defend big fish.

8. Cap'n and fish boy. Said they were cancelling a trip to Cabo for SF 2001

11. Gayordy and Pops..

12. BtDodgers... {As a fellow Dodger fan you make sure we get introduced for a 2011 Dodger consultation}

13. Fishinone/ KPN/ FarmerJohn/ ( Yet Unnamed Slayer! )

trail blazer
03-21-2011, 10:46 AM

4. Fish-o-haulic.. Solo?

6. Bob and Ru Paul....

11. Gayordy and Pops..

13. Fishinone/ KPN/ FarmerJohn/ ( Yet Unnamed Slayer! )

15.SDDAVE+PARTNER

fishinone
03-21-2011, 10:56 AM

4. Fish-o-haulic.. Solo?

6. Bob and Ru Paul....

11. Gayordy and Pops..

13. Fishinone/ KPN/ FarmerJohn/ HaiTheMeister

15.SDDAVE+PARTNER

Hitts0n
03-21-2011, 11:01 AM
Im in brotha !

Hitts0n
03-21-2011, 11:03 AM
LMAOOOO !!! @ 10. Noho Art and someother member of Al Queda...LMFBAOOO !!!

CAPT'N
03-21-2011, 11:04 AM
Alright -Fishyboy, and I are definitely in.

Capt'n

trail blazer
03-21-2011, 11:14 AM
LMAOOOO !!! @ 10. Noho Art and someother member of Al Queda...LMFBAOOO !!!

lol,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I mised that 1 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOLLMAO

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-21-2011, 11:30 AM
New development:

Campgrounds booked on through may…

I’ll explore some other out of the box options, have to wait till tue or wed to discuss with other administrative staff from the lake.

More will follow, if I am not able to work out a feasible option at Castaic we’ll hold it at Pyramid and do the after fishing festivities outside the lake by the side of the road the way we did the 1st striper-bowl.

Hang tight everyone, I’m working on it…

More to follow..
We’ll definitely still have the event one way or another.
Gary

fish-o-haulic
03-21-2011, 11:59 AM
I maybe going with someone else that isnt a member a fnn (if thats okay?) we wont have a boat though unless we can use the boat rentals but if the date isnt for sure, Then i cant say exactly if i can go or not till date comes definite

fish-o-haulic
03-21-2011, 12:03 PM
New development:

I’ll explore some other out of the box options, have to wait till tue or wed to discuss with other administrative staff from the lake.

More will follow, if I am not able to work out a feasible option at Castaic we’ll hold it at Pyramid and do the after fishing festivities outside the lake by the side of the road the way we did the 1st striper-bowl.

More to follow..
Gary

I know ive fished pyramid lake before (hooked into a big 30plus striper there lost him And caught prety big catfish there to) but without a boat, to be honest in my own personal experience fishing isnt that great there but it could just be me. Not to sound like a downer.

Lipripper93561
03-21-2011, 12:59 PM
Striper-Fest is a friendly striper fishing competition ! Held at Castaic Lake

All are welcome, boat, no boat, bait, lures etc…

anything goes but our common goal is to get out there and slay !

The point is to get everyone on the water and catch some fish !

No entry fee’s …just need to bring a few striper oriented items, lures, garb etc !

We pool all the items together and make prize packs out of them and everyone puts their names in a box and we do a drawing and disperse the items..

I’ve made trophies for 3 winners:

Biggest Fish
Heaviest Stringer (10 fish limit-could be less fish-doesn’t have to be a limit)
Smallest fish (Maybe Lipripper will post a pic of the prized small fish trophy)

It’s all about fun and conradery.

We fish all day from the time the lake opens till it closes…then we meetup for the after fishing festivities.

Drawing for prizes
Trophy awards
Usually I’ll play some original fishing songs on the guitar

Also we welcome other players and singers-hopefully we can get more going this year-last year we had Finsmackdown join me on vocals on the feelthesteel version of the CCR song “Bad moon rising” but my version is: “BIG TROUT RISING”

I’m sure we’ll see other classic songs come out like !

Striper Blitz (sung to the tune of ballroom blitz by sweet)
Get Bass (sung to the tune of get back by the beatles)
Let ‘em bleed (sung to the tune of let it be by the beatles)
Fishin around the brush (sung to the tune of beatin’ around the bush by AC/DC)

And more..

Of course no event like this is complete without everyone exchanging their fishing lies about the ones that got away…

You see it’s all about having a good time and people are welcome to camp overnight after the festivities…

campgrounds will have already been handled through me for any wanting to stay on…

We have a blast afterwards !

There you have it : )

Gary

I hope I can make it this year. That was the best event I have ever been too. Great people, great time, and great fishing.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5124/5272583436_e92691181b_z.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/41382124@N06/5272583436/)

If I can't make it Gary, I'll mail you the trophy....I'm sure there will be lined up for that one.

trail blazer
03-21-2011, 01:00 PM
Ive seen TONS of stripers come off the rocks by the swim beach the last cpl yrs,,,,,,,,,,,But YES,,,,,,Both lakes are better from a boat,,,,,,,,,UNLESS HITTs ON is there!

TRAIL BLAZER

trail blazer
03-21-2011, 01:02 PM
I hope I can make it this year. That was the best event I have ever been too. Great people, great time, and great fishing.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5124/5272583436_e92691181b_z.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/41382124@N06/5272583436/)

If I can't make it Gary, I'll mail you the trophy....I'm sure there will be lined up for that one.
LIPRPR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Im gunnin for that 1 this yr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NICEEEEEEEEEEEE

HOPE YA CAN MAKE IT!

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-21-2011, 02:06 PM
Links to a few posts from the 2009 striperfest:

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?39487-Striperfest-2009-Video&highlight=striperfest

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?39456-striper-fest-2009-what-a-day-evening&highlight=striperfest
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?39401-Tm-57-the-three-stooges-catfishking-and-boilmaster-all-showed-up&highlight=striperfest

And a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc8nbZlhrWE

Still working on things guys…stay tuned but it may be a day or two before I get new info as we try to lock things down : )

Enjoy,
Gary

Shock
03-21-2011, 02:17 PM
Dang, I didn't see the date change.....Might not be able to make it May 7th....

I'll chime in when you have the detail hammered out....

Bako Boys might just get a free pass....lol

mamachipy
03-21-2011, 05:21 PM
New development:

More to follow..
Gary

Hey Gary, not sure if its still open or not but I used to work security at Los Alamos campground right by Pyramid Lake. They have two large group sites located just passed the three loops campsites. I don't see them on the website but I know they used to be there back in the early 90's. Just an idea. Maybe swing bye there someday and check it out.

MonsterGuppy
03-21-2011, 08:26 PM
I'll try to make it, depends on my work schedual will not know till a week before if I can take the weekend off. On a side note have a trip set up to Lake San Antonio on May 14/15 and they do have first come first serve camp sites :)

cutbait
03-21-2011, 08:44 PM
I'll try to make it, depends on my work schedual will not know till a week before if I can take the weekend off. On a side note have a trip set up to Lake San Antonio on May 14/15 and they do have first come first serve camp sites :)

The whole lake is a campsite..

You must be planning on Bass fishing May14/15 at SA..

Trailblazer and I will have the stripers eradicated by then

TroutOnly
03-21-2011, 08:50 PM
Carpboy you better take another hit of what ever it is youre smokin,,,,,,,,you will be catchin smallies and cats and carp,,,,,,,,,,,,,,those other guys are all mine pal,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,

cutbait
03-21-2011, 08:55 PM
Carpboy you better take another hit of what ever it is youre smokin,,,,,,,,you will be catchin smallies and cats and carp,,,,,,,,,,,,,,those other guys are all mine pal,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,

Only if you plan on riding in our boat

Shock
03-21-2011, 09:27 PM
You guys are trippin cuz I was hired already by SA to take all them monster stripey out the lake...

The'll be gone before yall get up there leaving you Bako boys to drown you sorrows with some Jim Beam and hope for some kitties to come your way..

allynboice
03-21-2011, 09:42 PM
Haven't caught a striper yet and I haven't fished Castaic either, but I will have too someday and this sounds like a good opportunity to try out some of my striper lures. hahahaha.....

trail blazer
03-22-2011, 04:16 AM
You guys are trippin cuz I was hired already by SA to take all them monster stripey out the lake...

The'll be gone before yall get up there leaving you Bako boys to drown you sorrows with some Jim Beam and hope for some kitties to come your way..

Now shock,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thats only what we do in the evening <j,b and kittys>During the day we consentrate on our own SANANTONIOERADICATIONOFSTRIPERPROGRAM,,,,,,,,,,,,b UT AT NIGHT,,,,,If you know where and how,,,,,,,,,THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO RE LIVE OUR BAIT AND WAIT PASTS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_3639.jpg

Then when the son comes back up,,,,,,,,,,,,,Get back into this

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_3572-1.jpg

All the while remembering the SPOILS OF VICTORY

OOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TRAIL BLAZER

fishinone
03-22-2011, 07:13 AM
Now shock,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thats only what we do in the evening <j,b and kittys>During the day we consentrate on our own SANANTONIOERADICATIONOFSTRIPERPROGRAM,,,,,,,,,,,,b UT AT NIGHT,,,,,If you know where and how,,,,,,,,,THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO RE LIVE OUR BAIT AND WAIT PASTS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_3639.jpg

Then when the son comes back up,,,,,,,,,,,,,Get back into this

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_3572-1.jpg

All the while remembering the SPOILS OF VICTORY

OOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TRAIL BLAZER

So! I see your getting the last little bit of use out of that trophy. Enjoy!

trail blazer
03-22-2011, 06:57 PM

trail blazer
03-22-2011, 06:59 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3 of,m is going home to BAKO in 2011!

MonsterGuppy
03-22-2011, 07:31 PM
The whole lake is a campsite..

You must be planning on Bass fishing May14/15 at SA..

Trailblazer and I will have the stripers eradicated by then

LOL a couple of moss backs from last year

TroutOnly
03-22-2011, 09:49 PM
CARPBOY LAST TIME I SAW YOU UP THERE IT WAS KINDA LIKE THIS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0523xxxxxxxx-333333333333333.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0526xxxxxxxx-11111111111.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0465JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ------------.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0461SSSSSSSSSSS------------1111.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0415AAAAAAA-------2222222222222.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0520gggggggggartyyyyyyyyyyyyXXX.jpg
THEN GARY AND HIRO GOT A LITTLE FREAKY,MOSTLY GARY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0381RRRRR-------2222222222.jpg
THEN I GOT A LITTLE BIT OF STRIPEY BY MYSELF
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0557bullit-kill--11111111bobkil.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0535xxx------11111111-777777777.jpg
HAD ENOUGH CARPBOY, AND IT GOIN BE WORSE FOR MR STRIPEY THIS YEAR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
03-23-2011, 06:06 AM
I call BS Bobarino, that day I saw you up there last you had Pam Andersons boy toy hooked up on a 14 lber, thats it!

Infact we had you beat with the two fish we had. We felt so comfortable in our sucess we anchored down for a nap and some bread balling!!! And if you recall Bobby,,,, I joined in the seemingly never ending fly-by night FNN guide services that day.

Don't hate, appreciate

CarpOnly guide services
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/bigcarp1.jpg

my corntail jig for the Umbrella rigs

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/005-1.jpg

Top water plug for the surface carp action
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/003-3.jpg

And the fresh bait for the bouy line when its a good bait bite
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/004-1.jpg

SDDave
03-23-2011, 12:04 PM
Damn T.O. now there's not going to be a Kastmaster left from L.A. to Bakersfield... you showed them the secret weapon... or was this a decoy.... now this is a mind freak, as far as the corn, that's going to be easy copy...http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0415AAAAAAA-------2222222222222.jpg

cutbait
03-23-2011, 12:11 PM
Damn T.O. now there's not going to be a Kastmaster left from L.A. to Bakersfield... you showed them the secret weapon... or was this a decoy.... now this is a mind freak, as far as the corn, that's going to be easy copy...http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0415AAAAAAA-------2222222222222.jpg

Good eye Dave, looks like the jig is up?

I always use 80 lb swivels on my 1.5 ounce Kastmasters and it appers T.O. tambien!

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-23-2011, 04:45 PM
Good eye Dave, looks like the jig is up?

I always use 80 lb swivels on my 1.5 ounce Kastmasters and it appers T.O. tambien!
I RUN 100 LB SALTWATER SWIVELS WHILST TROLLING MY PHEOBE'S AND SUPER DUPERS ! ='S SLAYAGE !

: )

aHHH HA HA HA HA.....aha !

trail blazer
03-23-2011, 05:56 PM
You guys do it all backwards,,,,,,,,ROOKIES!

I troll my 7in BIG MACs ,,,,,,Thats right old school,,,,,,on UL bps rods loaded with 120yds of 4lb test,,,,,,,,,,I figure handycaping myself at least that much is the least i can do for poorole mr stripee!

ooooOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAAAA,,,LOL,,,,,,,Almost forgot

TRAIL BLAZER

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-23-2011, 06:02 PM
Dude !....Ur cheating ! by using that big game gear !

As for me…
I run my telescoping rod with the 100lb swivel and nothing more than a safety pin for a hook (silver of course !)

Hitts0n
03-23-2011, 06:07 PM
Wow I have no skillZ.....Imma have to bring Kewly out here with me and show me
how to catch the Bigger Units !! =)

trail blazer
03-23-2011, 06:11 PM
cheating,,,,CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!Hmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,Wha t more could i do to EQUAL the playing field gary,,,,,CANE POLE???

Would that make you more comfortable????,,,,,,,,,,,How abought this,,,,,,,,At next striperfest il only fish from the bank with a BUD CAN,LINE and a can of yard worms,,,,,,,,,,Would that equal the playing field enough for ya????????? WOW,,,,,Calm down bro,,,LOL Cause the WOOPIN your gonna get this yr COULDNT be any worse then the WOOPIN you got last yr!

TRAIL BLAZER

trail blazer
03-23-2011, 06:14 PM
Wow I have no skillZ.....Imma have to bring Kewly out here with me and show me
how to catch the Bigger Units !! =)

BAM!!!!!!!!!,,,Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW hitts ,,,,i didnt know ya had it in ya?????LOL

TRAIL BLAZER

Double A
03-23-2011, 06:47 PM
cheating,,,,CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!Hmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,Wha t more could i do to EQUAL the playing field gary,,,,,CANE POLE???

Would that make you more comfortable????,,,,,,,,,,,How abought this,,,,,,,,At next striperfest il only fish from the bank with a BUD CAN,LINE and a can of yard worms,,,,,,,,,,Would that equal the playing field enough for ya????????? WOW,,,,,Calm down bro,,,LOL Cause the WOOPIN your gonna get this yr COULDNT be any worse then the WOOPIN you got last yr!

TRAIL BLAZER

SWEET.. i could use some bank company

however, i upgraded to a Heineken can

found on the shore of course, as i can't afford that high tech gear

trail blazer
03-23-2011, 06:50 PM
SWEET.. i could use some bank company

however, i upgraded to a Heineken can

found on the shore of course, as i can't afford that high tech gear

DBL A,,,,,,,,,,That german beer sucks anyway,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SO,,,,Ya gonna make it to the shindig?,,,,,That would be great!

TRAIL BLAZER

Double A
03-23-2011, 06:54 PM
oh yea, for sure.

wouldn't miss it.

just waitin for the final word.

trail blazer
03-23-2011, 07:02 PM
oh yea, for sure.

wouldn't miss it.

just waitin for the final word.

Rite on,,,,,,,,,,gary is agressively working out all the details .

TRAIL BLAZER

dk4885
03-23-2011, 08:26 PM
new to fnn, also new to striper fishing. still loking for my first duct striper. but this sounds like fun would love to take part in this. and meet all top notch striper anglers that post on this site

trail blazer
03-23-2011, 08:44 PM
new to fnn, also new to striper fishing. still loking for my first duct striper. but this sounds like fun would love to take part in this. and meet all top notch striper anglers that post on this site

Rite on DK,,,,,,,,,,,,,Fresno huh!!!,,,,,,,cool,,,,,,were neighbors,,,,,BAKERS.

dk4885
03-23-2011, 08:54 PM
not to far, ill b out fishing that area this weekend looking for that first duct striper,

radray
03-23-2011, 10:31 PM
Sounds good to me. I would be interested.

Ray Lopez
03-23-2011, 11:22 PM
I call BS Bobarino, that day I saw you up there last you had Pam Andersons boy toy hooked up on a 14 lber, thats it!

Infact we had you beat with the two fish we had. We felt so comfortable in our sucess we anchored down for a nap and some bread balling!!! And if you recall Bobby,,,, I joined in the seemingly never ending fly-by night FNN guide services that day.

Don't hate, appreciate

CarpOnly guide services
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/bigcarp1.jpg

my corntail jig for the Umbrella rigs

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/005-1.jpg

Top water plug for the surface carp action
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/003-3.jpg

And the fresh bait for the bouy line when its a good bait bite
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/004-1.jpg

OMFG lol

When it happens i'll give the good word out and see if i can roll with my homies rich and dave

Hitts0n
03-24-2011, 12:45 AM
I'll slay from the dam ! I have a spot that produces pretty good! Well I know of 2.....but boat s always the best way to go !!

cutbait
03-24-2011, 06:00 AM
I'll slay from the dam ! I have a spot that produces pretty good! Well I know of 2.....but boat s always the best way to go !!

Is it me, or does TB seem a bit "fond" of HittsOn?

Maybe its just spousal jealousy on my part though. Either way, you keep away from TB. He's my fishin buddy

TroutOnly
03-24-2011, 07:44 AM
just getting together and having fun is the best part,if you catch thats great too, i like the raffle and trophys at the meet at the end it really cool getting to pick youre raffle prize ,instead of getting stuck with something,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

fishinone
03-24-2011, 09:41 AM
just getting together and having fun is the best part,if you catch thats great too, i like the raffle and trophys at the meet at the end it really cool getting to pick youre raffle prize ,instead of getting stuck with something,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ditto!

Even a booby prize seems better if you choose it.

There's was great stuff for everyone last year.

cutbait
03-24-2011, 11:56 AM
1. Feel the Squeel {Ned Beatty style} and Hiro

3.??? Shock and Pops, {wimped out, and basically admitted defeat to the Bako boys}

4. Fish-o-haulic.. Solo?

6. Bob and was Ru Paul, now is Jim J. Bullock

Update,, Pontoon says he is potentially oncall and is awaiting final date. No word from Trolley

8. Cap'n and fish boy. Said they were cancelling a trip to Cabo for SF 2011 and they did!

9. Finsmackdown and Drew Carey

11. Gayordy and Pops..

13. Fishinone/ KPN/ FarmerJohn/ HaiTheMeister

15.SDDAVE+PARTNER (Trailblazer added him, Dave didn't shoot it down. So I am counting him}

16. HittsOn and Kewly?

17. Lipripper and wife

18. Monsterguppy

19. Allynboice

20. Dk4885 from "you say Fresno,,, I say Fresyes"

21. RadRay, who says he is "interested"

22. Unofficial Castaic Lagoon LMB record holder Ray Lopez and buddies Rich and Dave

Come on guys.. join in the fun

fishinone
03-24-2011, 12:43 PM
1. Feel the Squeel {Ned Beatty style} and Hiro (2 People)

2. Trailblazer and Cutbait (2 People)

3.??? Shock and Pops, {wimped out, and basically admitted defeat to the Bako boys}
(2 People)

4. Fish-o-haulic.. Solo? (1 Person)

5. Double A. Fishing from the bank unless someone offers him a seat! (1 Person)

6. Bob and was Ru Paul, now is Jim J. Bullock (2 People)

7. I'm adding Trolley and Pontoon, cause Bob was talking about wearing his underwear or something like that and Pontoon has to defend big fish. (2 People)

Update,, Pontoon says he is potentially oncall and is awaiting final date. No word from Trolley

8. Cap'n and fish boy. Said they were cancelling a trip to Cabo for SF 2011 and they did! (2 People)

9. Finsmackdown and Drew Carey (2 People)

10. Noho Art and someother member of Al Queda (2 People)

11. Gayordy and Pops.. (2 People)

12. BtDodgers... {As a fellow Dodger fan you make sure we get introduced for a 2011 Dodger consultation} (2 People)

13. Fishinone/ KPN/ FarmerJohn/ HaiTheMeister (4 People)

14. Hwy Guys, Who promise to help keep the trophy in BAKO (2 People)

15.SDDAVE+PARTNER (Trailblazer added him, Dave didn't shoot it down. So I am counting him} (2 People)

16. HittsOn and Kewly? (2 People)

17. Lipripper and wife (2 People)

18. Monsterguppy (1 Person)

19. Allynboice (2 Persons)

20. Dk4885 from "you say Fresno,,, I say Fresyes" (1 Person)

21. RadRay, who says he is "interested" (1 Person)

22. Unofficial Castaic Lagoon LMB record holder Ray Lopez and buddies Rich and Dave (3 People)

Looks like about 38 people so far.

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-24-2011, 12:53 PM
Other updates: In Parentheses

U
1. Feel the Squeel {Ned Beatty style} and Hiro – ( U would know since last outing YOU were the squealer !)

3.??? Shock and Pops, {wimped out, and basically admitted defeat to the Bako boys} – (could be the fear of the potential Stench ! of Cutbaiter and buttblazer !)

6. Bob and was Ru Paul, now is Jim J. Bullock ( I’ve seen stranger individuals riding with Bob on the water b4-wonder who will show this time !)

7. I'm adding Trolley and Pontoon, cause Bob was talking about wearing his underwear or something like that – (Will Trolly also be sporting his new line of “man bras” ? just wondering cause hitt’s might be interested after a few cold ones )

9. Finsmackdown and Drew Carey – (Aren’t both of these individuals one in the same ?)

10. Noho Art and someother member of Al Queda - (will supply pack o bic shavers for him to shave face-Trolly will shave his back !)

11. Gayordy and Pops.. (I’ll schedule another wake up call for Geordypops !)

14. Hwy Guys, Who promise to help keep the trophy in BAKO - (one way or the other-they will assure it stays in bako via nightstick and cuffs !

16. HittsOn and Kewly? - (where is the 3rd stooge ?)

17. Lipripper and wife – (not sure he can make it yet-if not he will mail me the small fish trophy- to re-award someone !)

Come on guys.. join in the fun

Shock
03-24-2011, 02:16 PM
So is there an official date yet?

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-24-2011, 03:27 PM
So is there an official date yet?

I’m still awaiting info from the lake staff…I will lock the date in soon.

If I don’t get a call back today I’ll call them early afternoon tomorrow.

Still could possibly be April 30th or May 7th.

I’m still in the works….stay tuned, the event will happen one way or another, if I don’t find suitable space available at Castaic for our after fishing festivities I’ll change the venue to Pyramid but that’s definitely 2nd choice as I feel it will be a much more willing bite pattern at Castaic..

My goals are to give EVERYONE a really solid shot at having a good day on the water or in other words..

I like to supply a good opportunity to catch fish for everyone not just the in the know peep’s.

I’m still working on it..

Once I have it locked in, I will create a new post for sign ups, this thread is not the official sign up thread…that will be coming soon : )

Please be patient, we’ll get all the ducks in a row soon.

I know everyone is chomping at the bit for a date so they can see if they are available.

Doing my best to lock things down soon : )

Gary

SDDave
03-24-2011, 04:16 PM
Thanks for your work On this Gary, as said the main goal is for everyone to have fun and kill stripey !
This was tried in the very early ninetys, when Sun country was still selling bass boats,
It was the first annual and only one to be, catch and cook striper derby, but as with any money touranement it
Turned into just that, all the in the know showed up and they were the only ones that caught fish, it was a shame that all that talent couldn't have shared info on how to get the stripers,
Back then the stripers fished a whole lot differnt then they do now !
So with that said, in the sprit of getting rid of some stripers those in the know I sure will give out freely in the weeks to come how there getting the fish. I know I will share as much as I can as I have always done.

trail blazer
03-24-2011, 05:40 PM
All funnin aside,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Last striperfest was FANTASTIC!!,,,,,,,,,,Maby the mose fun fishing ive ever had in 1 day,,,,,,,,,,All you people were GREAT comrads to be out on the water with,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND,,,,,,I learn,d a ton of info.

This yr the BAKO BOYS will be staying the night,,,,,,,,,,,,last time we left at abought midnight for home

NOT THIS TIME,,,,,,,,,FNN FELLOWSHIP, Till the wheels fall off,,,,,

TB

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-24-2011, 05:57 PM
Thanks for your work On this Gary, as said the main goal is for everyone to have fun and kill stripey !
This was tried in the very early ninetys, when Sun country was still selling bass boats,
It was the first annual and only one to be, catch and cook striper derby, but as with any money touranement it
Turned into just that, all the in the know showed up and they were the only ones that caught fish, it was a shame that all that talent couldn't have shared info on how to get the stripers,
Back then the stripers fished a whole lot differnt then they do now !
So with that said, in the sprit of getting rid of some stripers those in the know I sure will give out freely in the weeks to come how there getting the fish. I know I will share as much as I can as I have always done.

Thanks, No problem, I'll do my best to make it a success...

our past 3-4 events ( striper-bowls and previous striper-fest) all were excelent fun for all...we could only hope for another fun day and eve for all : )

One NOTE: I think you do already know this but to be 100% clear to the masses:

There is no monies being dispursed at this event nor any monies collected.

Just wanted to put that in a 100% clear fashion.

Thanks,
Gary

CAPT'N
03-24-2011, 08:11 PM
Gary,

thank you for all the effort you are putting into this. I know that it will be a great event.

Capt'n

TroutOnly
03-24-2011, 09:02 PM
Carpboy ,team #16 hitts-kooly ,should be listed as team gayball,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,and as far as the other two guys you put on my boat,they might be friends of youre's but there not riding in my boat,,,,,maybe you can squeeze them on team cue-ball bako-boat ,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

breeze71
03-25-2011, 07:31 AM
Hey Uncle Bob....can you tell your son to get another painting ready for me? WOOOOOO MONNNNNEYYYYYY!

TrailBlazer....they say a man sees his bronze as gold until he is enlightened with real gold.

http://b71tackle.com/images/18562655.png

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEYYYYYYYYY!

cutbait
03-25-2011, 07:41 AM
Hey Uncle Bob....can you tell your son to get another painting ready for me? WOOOOOO MONNNNNEYYYYYY!

TrailBlazer....they say a man sees his bronze as gold until he is enlightened with real gold.

I must resist innuendo, must resist, must resist what breeze does when he takes the hooks off that trophy...... must resist........this is a family site, must resist...

:Twisted::Secret::Twisted:

Shock
03-25-2011, 08:08 AM
Cool, thanks for the update Gary, the April 30th date works better for me, May 7th not so sure about but either way I'll try my best to make it out.....Someone's gotta quiet these BAKO BOYS up, bring them back to reality!! Not sure who put the pops on my list but pops ain't rollin to this one....lol

cutbait
03-25-2011, 08:24 AM
Oh I argue we are living in reality!

Reality is trailblazer is the defending champ!

I had biggest fish hooked up but he sawed me off. That fish was every nit of 20 lbs. Trailblazer caught it on video. Itsall over youtube.

Vegas has its odds for the bako boys to win

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-25-2011, 09:16 AM

Ohhhh yeah...! Muneyyyyyyyy!

This just reminder that we need to continue on with the Striper_BOWL as well, Bob you and I must discuss sometime in the near future !

For those who don't know...Hiro took both honors at the last.....

Stud !
(couldn't do it w/o my help-tee...hee..hee ahhhhh ha ha ha !) - j/k

P.S.
Hiro, post up a photo of that sweet striper oil painting that Bob's son painted (another trophy)

Braggin time iz afoot : )
Gary

Shock
03-25-2011, 09:52 AM
Yeah that StriperBowl Trophy is damn nice!!! Hiro should toss that sucker up at SA!!

Shock
03-25-2011, 09:56 AM

I had biggest fish hooked up but he sawed me off. That fish was every nit of 20 lbs. Trailblazer caught it on video. Itsall over youtube.

If we would have stuck around for the festivities might have gave yall a run for your money on that heaviest stringer. Friend had to get back home...

Its all good though, BakoBoys deserved that one....But it will be the last so go ahead and rub on it all you want just make sure yall clean it up before you have to pass it on....lol

cutbait
03-25-2011, 02:26 PM
Here is a short clip of Trout Only and Feel the steel caught conspiring about Striper fest

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/11528910

Shock
03-25-2011, 03:13 PM
Here is a short clip of Trout Only and Feel the steel caught conspiring about Striper fest

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....Now thats some funny s***.......I give you some props for that one CB.

Hitts0n
03-25-2011, 03:31 PM
Carpboy ,team #16 hitts-kooly ,should be listed as team gayball,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,and as far as the other two guys you put on my boat,they might be friends of youre's but there not riding in my boat,,,,,maybe you can squeeze them on team cue-ball bako-boat ,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

T/O if I say me and Kewly are in your boat...then thats what will happen beeeotch !!
You and Kewly should kiss and make up !! Like you did last time......LMAO!!
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/HPIM2195.jpg

And we'll troll with your new barbie pole...beeeotch ! Go braided !!

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/HPIM2202.jpg

Hitts0n
03-25-2011, 03:39 PM
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....now thats some funny s***.......i give you some props for that one cb.

hahahahahahahahahha man i have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!!
This is some funny **** !!! Hahahahahahahahahahahalmaooaoaoaoaoaoo..lmaoooo !!

TroutOnly
03-25-2011, 03:41 PM
Hitts if you and kooly show up im going to bitchwhip you with that kiddie pole,,,,,,,,carpboy youre too much,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hitts0n
03-25-2011, 03:46 PM
Hitts if you and kooly show up im going to bitchwhip you with that kiddie pole,,,,,,,,carpboy youre too much,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

T/O that video of u and Gary is the funniest sh17 of the year !! LMAO !!

Double A
03-25-2011, 04:06 PM

shut the front door !!!

that had me rolling

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-25-2011, 05:17 PM
Almost forgot...

No event would be complete without playing the original Feel the steel song :

"Catfish Fever"
(sung to the tune of Cat Scratch fever by Ted Nugent)

Also...I cannot view that Video Cutbait so lovingly posted but I'm sure it has all of what it needs... (bass-turd)

MY TURN soon U bako daisie duke dipity doo !

My day will come : )

Ahhhhh Ha ha ha ha..!

breeze71
03-25-2011, 05:29 PM

Ha ha that's hilarious!

cutbait
03-25-2011, 05:35 PM
Almost forgot...

No event would be complete without playing the original Feel the steel song :

"Catfish Fever"
(sung to the tune of Cat Scratch fever by Ted Nugent)

Also...I cannot view that Video Cutbait so lovingly posted but I'm sure it has all of what it needs... (bass-turd)

MY TURN soon U bako daisie duke dipity doo !

My day will come : )

Ahhhhh Ha ha ha ha..!

Seeing how you can't see it.. I don't know why you would want to exact revenge? The short vid does nothing but show how stand up of a guy you are and gives you major cred.

It is quite flattering of you and bob

TroutOnly
03-25-2011, 05:45 PM
Carpboy ,i know where youre going to find youre corn-cob carp-lure ,youre going to need gayordy to help pull it out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but you will probably like it lol,,,,,,,,,,,,

trail blazer
03-25-2011, 07:36 PM
The BAKO boys,,,,,,,,,,,,,2 time champs at the striper fest,,,,,,,,,,,,THATS HOW ITS GOING TO READ!!!!!!

ANDDD

,BAMhttp://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_2879.jpg

Another whole YR OF THIS,,,,,,,,,,,,ooOOOO YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRAIL BLAZER

trail blazer
03-25-2011, 07:42 PM

WOWWWWWWWWWWW

Thats BAD#@$ RIGHT THERE BRO!,,,,,,,,,,But i bet it hasn,t seen as much ACTION as THIS 1 of recent past,,,,,,,,,,,,YA KNOWWWWWWW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,This 1

trail blazer
03-25-2011, 08:22 PM
If we would have stuck around for the festivities might have gave yall a run for your money on that heaviest stringer. Friend had to get back home...

Its all good though, BakoBoys deserved that one....But it will be the last so go ahead and rub on it all you want just make sure yall clean it up before you have to pass it on....lol

YAAAAAA,,,I know shock:Rolls Eyes:,,,,,,,,,,,,,seem,d like ALOT of people sudenly had to BUG out when me and cut bait pull,d our TOTALLY BULGED OUT ,STRETCHD TO THE LIMIT,ALMOST GONNA BREAK AT ANY SECOND,,,,,,stringers out of our boat before the weigh in took place,,,,,,,,,,,LOOK,D LIKE A FOOTBALL GAME JUST ENDED, leaving out of that place.

This time we will do everybody a favor and keep our limits hidden untill the last minute,,,,,,,,,,Then,,,,,,,,,,B L A M!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,We,l drop the hammer!!!!:Razz:

And you all will be like< uuuuuuuu ahhhhhhhh,,,,wow,,,WOW!!!!

TRAIL BLAZER

fish-o-haulic
03-25-2011, 08:27 PM
That video was funny.

fish-o-haulic
03-25-2011, 08:41 PM
Hey til the striperfest anyone feel like catching trout. Brite lake in tehachapi is having a derby on april 16th. I figure having small competition will be good for everyone to let out some of whatever their holding in for striperfest. Doing this should allow for some trash talk to be said and any words funningly insulting the other fishermans abilities to fish to see if there true or not, to build up better competition for striperfest. Be worned brite lake is my lake ive fished out of it more times than anyother lake and no just about every spot to catch whatever fish im targetting. So in the event i do not make it to striperfest, ill give you a minute but powerful taste of my abilities there. If your man enough to come? bwahahaha
HA!

trail blazer
03-26-2011, 03:48 AM
Hey til the striperfest anyone feel like catching trout. Brite lake in tehachapi is having a derby on april 16th. I figure having small competition will be good for everyone to let out some of whatever their holding in for striperfest. Doing this should allow for some trash talk to be said and any words funningly insulting the other fishermans abilities to fish to see if there true or not, to build up better competition for striperfest. Be worned brite lake is my lake ive fished out of it more times than anyother lake and no just about every spot to catch whatever fish im targetting. So in the event i do not make it to striperfest, ill give you a minute but powerful taste of my abilities there. If your man enough to come? bwahahaha
HA!

Sorry F,O,H,,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks for the invite though,,,,,,,,,,,iL be working that weekend,,,,,,,,,,,I guess you,l just have to wait for STRIPER FEST for yr BAKO BOY BEATDOWN also!,,,LOL

TRAIL BLAZER

trail blazer
03-26-2011, 04:10 AM

Here,s the 30+lbr that cut bait is refering to that SAWD HIM OFF<as gary would say,,lol>,,,,,,,,Notice the FORM and PROWESS that TRAIL BLAZER was using to land his fish ,,,and how quickly the camara switched hands <were stealthy like that!>so that i could film the EPIC battle of cut bait and his 45lb castaic record TRUE bass!,,,,,,,,,,,,,Then watch as the big BASS<maby 50lbs> turn,s on him,gets his head and takes off on a BLISTERING run that totally destroys cut baits VAN STAAL reel and,,,,,,,,,thats the end of that,,,,the 70lb+,possible world record F/W striper was gone,,,,,,,This fish MIGHT have been a all time WORLD RECORD ,,possibly between 85 and 100lbs ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then watch as cut bait STABS me in the eye with his G,LOOMIS cause hes so frustrated that he just has to lash out at someone

VIDEO,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hhlaXIsvnc

TRAIL BLAZER

trail blazer
03-26-2011, 06:08 AM
WOW!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,,,,,,Tells it like it is right there,,,LOL,,,LMAO,,

VID of the year no DOUBT!,,,,,,,,,

TRAIL BLAZER

breeze71
03-26-2011, 09:12 AM
HA!

Refer to Trailblazer and Cutbait for bait fishing...

cutbait
03-26-2011, 09:20 AM
See if this helps Gary! uploaded to Youtube for those who are having trouble viewing it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wi0bXXd3T4

HaiTheMeister
03-26-2011, 10:10 AM
LOL. that's awesome! great job!

fish-o-haulic
03-26-2011, 11:27 AM
Sorry F,O,H,,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks for the invite though,,,,,,,,,,,iL be working that weekend,,,,,,,,,,,I guess you,l just have to wait for STRIPER FEST for yr BAKO BOY BEATDOWN also!,,,LOL

TRAIL BLAZER

excuses excuses, haha. Of course you cant make it, your just afraid that you cant handle what i got. haha lol

Big G
03-26-2011, 12:31 PM
Striper fest Count me in. Plus 2, with boat.

radray
03-26-2011, 02:54 PM
I can feel everyone's competitive juices flowing and this sounds fun. I can't wait to see the outcome and who will get the honors of doing the friendly trash talking.

TroutOnly
03-26-2011, 07:43 PM
Ray its all in good fun, the more the better,,,lol,,,,,

TroutOnly
03-26-2011, 09:31 PM
this is for you carpboy
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/11549054

trail blazer
03-26-2011, 09:42 PM
NICEEEEEEEEEEE

Here,s one for ya ALL!!!!

WAIT FOR IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wait

WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

OOOOOOO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Here it is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i KNOW!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,We never get tired of looking at it

TRAIL BLAZER

trail blazer
03-26-2011, 09:45 PM
I can feel everyone's competitive juices flowing and this sounds fun. I can't wait to see the outcome and who will get the honors of doing the friendly trash talking.

No need to wait radray!!!!!!!!

BEACUSE ,,,,,,,,,,THE BAKO BOYS are HEAVY STRINGER CHAMPION NOW!!!!!!!!!

TRAIL BLAZER

trail blazer
03-26-2011, 09:51 PM
excuses excuses, haha. Of course you cant make it, your just afraid that you cant handle what i got. haha lol

NICEEEEEEEEEEEE,,,,,,,Your going to fit right in here,,,,,,,WELCOME,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Il see ya at your BAKO BEATDOWN at striperfest

TRAIL BLAZER

TroutOnly
03-26-2011, 09:53 PM
THIS IS FOR YOU BAKO BOYS

radray
03-26-2011, 11:19 PM
DAMN! This is funny! I think I will need to free my schedule and drag my brother Erick and my friend Jason to this event. It sounds fun and it would be good to meet fellow FNNers. Looks like everyone is gunning for Trailblazer's title. Let's GET READY TO RUUUMMMMMBBBBLLLLEEEEEE!

cutbait
03-27-2011, 07:30 AM
THIS IS FOR YOU BAKO BOYS

Lmao bobarino,,,, you better have your ducks in a row for striperfest, cause I have over a month of planning my mischievous scheme...

Fishohaulic,,,, thanks for da invite but iif you ever see me fishing for stocked trout its only make live bait

Radray,,,hope you all make it.

trail blazer
03-27-2011, 07:36 AM
Lets not forget those OTHER 2 trophys won by PONTOON and LIPRIPPER,,,,,,,,,,,HEAVY,ST FISH,,,,,,,and LIGHTEST
FISH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Both of those trophys will be housed in bako after the next S/FEST also,,,,,,NO DOUBT!

TRAIL BLAZER

trail blazer
03-27-2011, 08:12 AM
Hat CUT BAIT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Was wondering????

This time should we bring some FORMAL ATTIRE to receive our trophy,s in at the BAKO BEATDOWN awards ceremony??

Or would it be best just to wear our CUSTOME STRIPER JUNKIE PRO STAFF ATTIRE???

ANDDDDDDDD

I hope there,s plenty of xtra parking so that ,,,,,AT LEAST ENOUGH FOR 1000 CARS OR SO,,,,

CAUSE

Im sure our fan club will be trecking in from all over and id hate for them to have to walk miles and miles AGAIN just to get a glimps at there BAKO HERO,s,,,,,,,,

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
03-27-2011, 08:28 AM
Hat CUT BAIT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Was wondering????

This time should we bring some FORMAL ATTIRE to receive our trophy,s in at the BAKO BEATDOWN awards ceremony??

Or would it be best just to wear our CUSTOME STRIPER JUNKIE PRO STAFF ATTIRE???

ANDDDDDDDD

I hope there,s plenty of xtra parking so that ,,,,,AT LEAST ENOUGH FOR 1000 CARS OR SO,,,,

CAUSE

Im sure our fan club will be trecking in from all over and id hate for them to have to walk miles and miles AGAIN just to get a glimps at there BAKO HERO,s,,,,,,,,

TRAIL BLAZER

Thats why Feel the steal is trying to switch it to Pyramid. All that parking outside the lake along the road. He realized Bakonians will be out in force to watch their beloved Bako boys bring home the trophy or trophies once again.

Its going to be like Nascar with all the rednecks there! Not a full head of hair among them.

Its ok So-cal homo's to laugh at us Bakonians about our gene pool, but you won't be laughing when we bring home that trophy again!

Regarding the Bako boy prostaff gear,, I got it all figured out

dk4885
03-27-2011, 02:02 PM
this is funny stuff. i love the trash talking, i hate to break it to u but the trophy or should i say trophies will be coming back over the hill but further north. lol

Hitts0n
03-27-2011, 06:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjPVePNxHH0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te7KO1Zhls4&feature=related

trail blazer
03-27-2011, 07:20 PM
OOOOOOOOOYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

You 2 can sing at the BAKO BEAT DOWN awards ceremony!!

TRAIL BLAZER

Hitts0n
03-27-2011, 08:05 PM
OOOOOOOOOYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

You 2 can sing at the BAKO BEAT DOWN awards ceremony!!

TRAIL BLAZER

T/O IS GONNA TAKE THE CROWN! Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo:Cool:

GREENSTINKYFEET
03-27-2011, 08:45 PM
G-man!!! Way to step up !!! I plan on participating., ps, i hope you would consider having a sinner like me.

TroutOnly
03-27-2011, 09:16 PM
THIS GUY IS GOING TO WIN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0979bbbbbbbbxxxxxxxxxxx-222222222222222.jpg

AND THIS GUY IS GOING TO LOSE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CARPBOY,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0992cccccccccc-bbbbbbbbbbxxxxxxxxxxx-111111111111.jpg

trail blazer
03-27-2011, 09:21 PM
T/O IS GONNA TAKE THE CROWN! Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo:Cool:

Go AHEAD HITT,S,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Keep giving everybody FALSE HOPES of somebody other then the BAKO BOYS winning any part of striper fest,,,,,,,,,,,,,I mean,,,,,,,,,anybody could get lucky!!! its just so far fetched that it would be hard to picture!!

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-28-2011, 04:34 PM
Go AHEAD HITT,S,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Keep giving everybody FALSE HOPES of somebody other then the BAKO BOYS winning any part of striper fest,,,,,,,,,,,,,I mean,,,,,,,,,anybody could get lucky!!! its just so far fetched that it would be hard to picture!!\
and the feesh will not be boiling this time of year....so ur gill net not gonna work : )

Shock
03-28-2011, 04:54 PM
No trott lines either Bako Boyz, this ain't the duct......

trail blazer
03-28-2011, 09:00 PM
No trott lines either Bako Boyz, this ain't the duct......

hay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Trot lines are just as legal in the lake as they are the duct,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL

LOL,,,,,,,,Are we IMPLYING CHEATING again guys,,,,,,,,,,,CMONNNN

gary,,,,DUDE!!!LOL
GILL NETS,,,,,,,LOL,,WRONG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Pencil poppers,,,,,cast masters and fluke,s L get r done!!!

cutbait
03-28-2011, 09:04 PM
hay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Trot lines are just as legal in the lake as they are the duct,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL

LOL,,,,,,,,Are we IMPLYING CHEATING again guys,,,,,,,,,,,CMONNNN

gary,,,,DUDE!!!LOL
GILL NETS,,,,,,,LOL,,WRONG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Pencil poppers,,,,,cast masters and fluke,s L get r done!!!

Do you think anybody is still buying the "pencil poppers, kastmasters" line

trail blazer
03-29-2011, 05:56 AM
Do you think anybody is still buying the "pencil poppers, kastmasters" line

PENCIL POPPERS...CAST MASTERS and FLUKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!OOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK======== ==================Just FLUKES!!!!!mostly!

Fished weightless with a straight shank hook,,,,8lb test,,,,,,,,,,BEST BOIL LURE EVER INVENTED,,,,,,,,,,Absolutely NO mised strikes!

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
03-29-2011, 06:03 AM
PENCIL POPPERS...CAST MASTERS and FLUKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!OOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK======== ==================Just FLUKES!!!!!mostly!

Fished weightless with a straight shank hook,,,,8lb test,,,,,,,,,,BEST BOIL LURE EVER INVENTED,,,,,,,,,,Absolutely NO mised strikes!

TRAIL BLAZER

When I win it this year, I've already decided it was on Super dupers and beatlespins

trail blazer
03-29-2011, 06:29 AM
When I win it this year, I've already decided it was on Super dupers and beatlespins

BEATLE SPINS????lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,geeSSSSS,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,Cant you ever give up your LARGE MOUTH CARP thinking

Have i got to imprint a STRIPER eating A LMB on to your cloths?????LOL

TRAIL BLAZER

TroutOnly
03-29-2011, 08:28 AM
GAYKO-BOYS YOURE GETTING JUST A LITTLE SWELLED HEADED,JUST CAUSE YOU GOT A LITTLE LUCKY ONE TIME DOESNT MEAN YOU OWN THE CASTAIC,YOU BETTER WORRY ABOUT DAVE AND KAHN,DAVE IS ON THE WATER MORE THAN ANYONE AROUND,PLUS THERE WERE PEOPLE COMING OUT OF THE WOODWORK LOOKING TO KNOCK YOU OFF YOURE THROWN,PLUS YOU HAVE ALL YOURE STRIPEY KILLING MANAIC PALS TO WORRY ABOUT BESIDES,,,THE LIST IS LONG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU BETTER BE WATCHING YOURE BACK,,,,,,,,,,,,SORRY CARPBOY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I STILL LLOVE MY CARTOON OF YOU AND ME,,,,LOL,,,,
http://www.xtranormal.com./watch/11549054

DEADROOTS
03-29-2011, 08:32 AM
That cartoon was the best Bob. Especially the Gayordy parts.

breeze71
03-29-2011, 10:36 AM
GAYKO-BOYS YOURE GETTING JUST A LITTLE SWELLED HEADED,JUST CAUSE YOU GOT A LITTLE LUCKY ONE TIME DOESNT MEAN YOU OWN THE CASTAIC,YOU BETTER WORRY ABOUT DAVE AND KAHN,DAVE IS ON THE WATER MORE THAN ANYONE AROUND,PLUS THERE WERE PEOPLE COMING OUT OF THE WOODWORK LOOKING TO KNOCK YOU OFF YOURE THROWN,PLUS YOU HAVE ALL YOURE STRIPEY KILLING MANAIC PALS TO WORRY ABOUT BESIDES,,,THE LIST IS LONG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU BETTER BE WATCHING YOURE BACK,,,,,,,,,,,,SORRY CARPBOY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I STILL LLOVE MY CARTOON OF YOU AND ME,,,,LOL,,,,

I hope its a troll bite because I know the bako boys stumble when it comes to trolling. I hear Trailblazer likes to jam foreign objects into his reel while reeling in his stripers... ha ha

Its the CANDY the Bako Boys need but they don't have...snicker.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=25786&d=1285842842
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=25789&d=1285842842
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=25797&d=1285842842
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=25793&d=1285842842
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=25788&d=1285842842

cutbait
03-29-2011, 11:24 AM
I hope its a troll bite because I know the bako boys stumble when it comes to trolling. I hear Trailblazer likes to jam foreign objects into his reel while reeling in his stripers... ha ha

Its the CANDY the Bako Boys need but they don't have...snicker.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=25786&d=1285842842
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=25789&d=1285842842
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=25797&d=1285842842
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=25793&d=1285842842
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=25788&d=1285842842

Top of the line work hiro,,,,

But don't dismiss the super tuper top secret bako boy rig in conjunction with the shad bang dispensing rig for the chum slick

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/Oct05950001.jpg

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-29-2011, 11:35 AM
UPDATE:

I got stonewalled by the Castaic lake superintendent regarding space after normal hours so I will be pursuing Pyramid Lake for this event.

We really need to have a place to gather after the fishing and I don’t want to pull everyone off the water early to facilitate the awards etc.

I’ll be looking into the details regarding Pyramid lakes campgrounds but worse case scenario we’ll have the after event festivities by the side of the road again as we did a couple years back.

I’ll have to see the logistics of the campgrounds to facilitate the amount of boats attending, to see if that’s even logical.

What I do want to know is basically do many people plan on staying the night ?

If not then I don’t know if I should go through all the hassle of campground facilities..

Please chime in regarding whether or not you plan on staying the night..

Again I’m looking at Sat April 30th or Sat May 7th.

cutbait
03-29-2011, 12:01 PM
Cutbait, Trail blazer, and Jim beam will be spending the night

Im assuming feelthesteel and Zima would be also unless your still drinking the strawberry dacari's

Double A
03-29-2011, 12:17 PM
Dacari's :???:

AppleTini's :Food:

radray
03-29-2011, 12:37 PM
I would not mind spending the night. It's always fun hearing all the fish tales around the camp fire.

TroutOnly
03-29-2011, 01:25 PM
gary i know the manager i will talk to her ,she knows im a sponser on the website and likes that i do reports from there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

radray
03-29-2011, 02:34 PM
Good luck with that Bob. After all the smack talk in this thread it would be a shame for striperfest not to happen. I would hate to see all that go to waste. Also, the even sounds fun and it would be good to meet the other forum members.

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-29-2011, 05:01 PM
Good luck with that Bob. After all the smack talk in this thread it would be a shame for striperfest not to happen. I would hate to see all that go to waste. Also, the even sounds fun and it would be good to meet the other forum members.
The event will go down either way, just probably at Pyramid lake.

Not cancelling this event due to space unavailability, I am very resourceful and commited when I start something : )

It WILL go down : )

Gary

koifish
03-29-2011, 06:07 PM
Go to the goon after That!!!

trail blazer
03-29-2011, 06:19 PM

1st of all BOB,,,,,,,,,,,,If even 1 person shows up just to DETHRONE the BAKO BOYS and has a great time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then all the bragging was worth it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2nd of all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,A little lucky 1 time,,,LOL,,,,,,,,SKILL BABY,,,S K I L L!!!!!

3rd,,,,No need for anybody to hide behind the WOODWORK,,,,,,,,,,,,,Were out there on front streat,,,,,,,,

And know this,,,,,,,,,,,WE KNOW that were up against the best<t/o,,,,,,,,,,,and FNN striper gurus>

WE KNEW IT LAST TIME TOO,,,,,,,,,,,,Thats why we brought our A game,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thats why were bringing our A GAME this time too!!.OOOOOO YAAAAAA,,,,,,Wel be bringing OUR TROPHY too,,,lol

HONESTLY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I just know that everybody is going to have a BLAST

SOOOOOOOO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Come 1 come ALL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dethrone the BAKO BOYS,,,,,,,,If you can???LOL

BETTER BRING YOUR A GAME,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DAVE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WE,l take him TOO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BRING IT DAVE!

HIRO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Those jigs are OFF THE HOOK!

All bEwArE of the SUPER TUPER top secret BAKO TROLLING RIGs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,To be UNVAIL,D at the STRIPER FEST

TRAIL BLAZER

PS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Where,s WINGNUT ??????

BOB,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,There,s always room for 1 more STRIPER SLAYER on the list!

Dont forget THIS 1

TRAIL BLAZER

trail blazer
03-29-2011, 06:22 PM
The event will go down either way, just probably at Pyramid lake.

Not cancelling this event due to space unavailability, I am very resourceful and commited when I start something : )

It WILL go down : )

Gary
you da man GARY

See ya soon

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-29-2011, 07:36 PM
Go to the goon after That!!!
not sufficient space to facilitate all the attendee's cars w boats...

Last one we had well over 50 people and probably 35-45 boats

mamachipy
03-29-2011, 07:57 PM
not sufficient space to facilitate all the attendee's cars w boats...

Last one we had well over 50 people and probably 35-45 boats

Plenty of room by the freeway, its just that I wont be staying the night next to the I-5, that's for sure.

Hitts0n
03-29-2011, 08:31 PM
I think the striper fest should be at the Duct ! =) Maybe a different event for the summer =) :Cool:

cutbait
03-29-2011, 09:03 PM
I think the striper fest should be at the Duct ! =) Maybe a different event for the summer =) :Cool:

You hear that Trail Blazer.. Hitts on is now just going to give us the trophy with this idea!

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-30-2011, 10:13 AM
Plenty of room by the freeway, its just that I wont be staying the night next to the I-5, that's for sure.
I wasn't suggesting that anyone stay the by the freeway..

What I had mentioned was possibly holding the awards part by the side of the road when you exit the lake..

we did that for one of the strip-BOWLs in past years..it was not a problem

The reason I ask about staying the night is the campgrounds at pyramid, in order for me to facilitate the space to gather all the cars w/boats at the campgrounds I need max space and that stuff comes out of my own pocket to pay for it.

I don't want to facilitate the campgrounds when if only 10 people are going to stay the night..

See why I ask this at this time...

If not many people are interested in the "CAMPING" portion of this then I'll simply hold the after fishing festivities by the road but I'd rather do it in a more organized fashion in the camps..

I hope that makes sense : )

TroutOnly
03-30-2011, 10:59 AM
Shut up hitts before you feel the big pimp hand on the side of youre head,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-30-2011, 03:30 PM
Alright ladies and gents…

CONFIRMED !

Striperfest 2011

April 30th at Pyramid Lake

Thanks to Bob (trout only) he put me in touch with the new lake management directly…

I just came back from the lake and speaking with the new management team and things are locked in and we have a group camp with all appropriate parking for all our needs.

I’ll add that the new management Team are really quite nice people and they are getting things done and working hard to make many improvement at the lake !

(Woooo-hoo for Pyramid Lake !)

At some near future date look for a post regarding all their improvements but we’ll stay focused on Striper Fest for right now.

Either this afternoon or tomorrow morning I’ll put up a new post for everyone to sign up on !

That post will appear in the:

“ALL OTHER FRESHWATER REPORTS” SECTION !

This should be another great event, I hope you all can make it, please sign up when I add the “sign UP” post : )

AGAIN:

Saturday April 30th

Pyramid Lake

After fishing festivities at the Pyramid Lake group camp

LOCKED IN !

Wooo-Hoo !

Gary

Shock
03-30-2011, 03:51 PM
Sweet!!!! And on the 30th to Boot!!!!

Sorry BakoBoyz, it's on now.....Shock has the secret colors on lock for Pyramid....Kiss that trophy goodbye!!!

Yall gonna need 2 bottles of Jim Beam to soak your sorrows....ahhhahahhaahaaaaa

cutbait
03-30-2011, 03:55 PM
Sweet!!!! And on the 30th to Boot!!!!

Sorry BakoBoyz, it's on now.....Shock has the secret colors on lock for Pyramid....Kiss that trophy goodbye!!!

Yall might need 2 bottles of Jim Beam to soak your sorrows....ahhhahahhaahaaaaa

Don't under estimate the power of the super tuper top secret rig.

One thing is for certain.. the weights are all going to be close

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-30-2011, 04:00 PM
One thing is for certain.. the weights are all going to be close

NOT true !

I've seen the beer guts on the Bako crew !

I'm CERTAIN if I were to step on the scale your crew would have me by at least 30-40 lbs per individual ! !

Ahhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha

Jim Beam ?

What about Jenny Craig !

Got tears in my eyes ROFL !

fish-o-haulic
03-30-2011, 04:24 PM
Alright ladies and gents…

CONFIRMED !

Striperfest 2011

April 30th at Pyramid Lake

Thanks to Bob (trout only) he put me in touch with the new lake management directly…

I just came back from the lake and speaking with the new management team and things are locked in and we have a group camp with all appropriate parking for all our needs.

I’ll add that the new management Team are really quite nice people and they are getting things done and working hard to make many improvement at the lake !

(Woooo-hoo for Pyramid Lake !)

At some near future date look for a post regarding all their improvements but we’ll stay focused on Striper Fest for right now.

Either this afternoon or tomorrow morning I’ll put up a new post for everyone to sign up on !

That post will appear in the:

“ALL OTHER FRESHWATER REPORTS” SECTION !

This should be another great event, I hope you all can make it, please sign up when I add the “sign UP” post : )

AGAIN:

Saturday April 30th

Pyramid Lake

After fishing festivities at the Pyramid Lake group camp

LOCKED IN !

Wooo-Hoo !

Gary

This sucks i had this trip locked in for the 30th. Even though i knew i had family i didnt know if it would be the 30th or the weekend after. family is coming the 30th because there kids are out for spring break. Im still not sure if i can go but ill try to make it anyway.

Shock
03-30-2011, 04:28 PM
fish-o-haulic, Bring the family!!! The more the merrier!!!

koifish
03-30-2011, 04:47 PM
Gary

Thanks for the great job. I will try to make it.

fish-o-haulic
03-30-2011, 06:37 PM
fish-o-haulic, Bring the family!!! The more the merrier!!!
The kids are like kindergarden and first grade and there girls the youngest one is three and a boy and cranky early in the morning. took em fishing once before that didnt end well and striperfest isnt something id bring em too. Also I can honestly say ive never caught more than few stripers outta pyramid. loads of big kittys. a lmb and once a tiny trout.

TroutOnly
03-30-2011, 08:20 PM
OH YA ,BAKO-BOYS,,,t/b+c/b,,,,,,YOURE IN TROUBLE NOW,WERE PLAYING IN MY OTHER BACKYARD,CARPBOY,,,,,,,,,,,,,IF YOU WIN I'LL GET DRUNK UP AT THE CAMPFIRE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

trail blazer
03-30-2011, 09:40 PM
OH YA ,BAKO-BOYS,,,t/b+c/b,,,,,,YOURE IN TROUBLE NOW,WERE PLAYING IN MY OTHER BACKYARD,CARPBOY,,,,,,,,,,,,,IF YOU WIN I'LL GET DRUNK UP AT THE CAMPFIRE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Its gonna be a BLAST!!!!LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,So you,l be DRINKING hu,,,,,,,COOL!

TRAIL BLAZER

Hometown
03-30-2011, 10:48 PM
thats to frigin funny looks like right out of south park DU THE HIGH DESERT

Hitts0n
03-31-2011, 12:31 AM
You hear that Trail Blazer.. Hitts on is now just going to give us the trophy with this idea!

Yeah well no skills are needed at the Duct where u guys fish,thats why I love going out there.I can bait n wait and still catch..lmao !!!
Well...I only going in the summer...... =)

Hitts0n
03-31-2011, 12:34 AM

Now I want them to win...lmao
I would love to see you get drunk and talk more shi7 !!

Hitts0n
03-31-2011, 12:40 AM
Here is the sign up link folks ! Sign up !

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?55236-StriperFest-2011-Pyramid-Lake-Sat-april-30th-Sign-UP-!

Fishthewhaler
03-31-2011, 02:10 AM
Funny stuff..put me in the fun..."FTW..Fish the whaler + ODB... the ol' dirty Basstard... the week after I will be @ the annual Lopez trip ...this ones for my 40th Bday...party on

smokehound
03-31-2011, 04:51 AM
I'm only able to make it if someone can pick me up. I don't have a boat or anything.

cutbait
03-31-2011, 05:59 AM
Now I want them to win...lmao
I would love to see you get drunk and talk more shi7 !!

I can only imagine how many apple martini's TO has before he is tipsy. I bet he is one of those people when they get drunk he starts lookin for any knot hole in the fence if you know what I mean.

Over/under on TO pounding Appletini's before we gets blasted?

I say 3 and he's ralphin on the campfire

cutbait
03-31-2011, 06:12 AM
Gary, I'm going to post this here. I believe the signup post should be clear of smack talk and details such as what I am about to say...

Trailblazer and I have two lanterns. Is there electricity at the site? Should peeps bring lanterns? Do you want to do the bako boys weigh in special rig again? We can be weigh masters again. {shock will be DQ'ed or at very least have some very light stringer}

I have access to a generator, Prefer not deal with that noise though. Lanterns and propane powered fryer for striper tacos sounds a lot more appealing than that roar we endured last time. How about tables for all the raffle prize stuff?

Shock
03-31-2011, 08:28 AM
Gary, I'm going to post this here. I believe the signup post should be clear of smack talk and details such as what I am about to say...

Trailblazer and I have two lanterns. Is there electricity at the site? Should peeps bring lanterns? Do you want to do the bako boys weigh in special rig again? We can be weigh masters again. {shock will be DQ'ed or at very least have some very light stringer}

I have access to a generator, Prefer not deal with that noise though. Lanterns and propane powered fryer for striper tacos sounds a lot more appealing than that roar we endured last time. How about tables for all the raffle prize stuff?

I agree, lets keep the smack talk in this thread!! its already 21 pages long....

Any chance a MOD can move this thread out of the Castaic section since it's gonna be at Pyramid now?

Ohh and Cutbait, yall better not try and pull a switcharoo on my stringer and replace it with your dinks unless you wanna get B****slapped up side the head with a striper....

We might need a metal detector (or lead detector if there is such a thing) to keep the BakoBoyz in check....

trail blazer
03-31-2011, 02:18 PM
Dont ya know that lead is now a BAD THING,,,,,,,,,LOL

I could bring my turkey fryer burner and prop bottle if anybody needs 1,,,,,,,just let me know
BUT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You,l have to suply yr own pot and oil,,LOL

SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,O YE OF LITTLE FAITH,,LOL

TRAIL BLAZER.

Also,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,It would be great if everybody could bring 1 of those 99cent nylon stringers to weigh there feesh on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Took quite a bit of time last time switching all the fish to use the same stringers
for weighing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Not a big deal,,,,,,,,,,,JUST ALOT MORE CONVENIENT!

TRAIL BLAZER

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-31-2011, 02:50 PM
Also,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,It would be great if everybody could bring 1 of those 99cent nylon stringers to weigh there feesh on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Took quite a bit of time last time switching all the fish to use the same stringers
for weighing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Not a big deal,,,,,,,,,,,JUST ALOT MORE CONVENIENT!

TRAIL BLAZER

I SPOKE TO CUTBAIT ABOUT GETTING A LARGE MESHED POTATO SACK TO ATTACH TO THE SCALE FOR WEIGH IN…

That will not retain water so we won’t have added weight and consitent accurate weighing of da slays !

Simplify things too….

Shock
03-31-2011, 02:51 PM

TRAIL BLAZER

Great Idea, It shouldn't be too hard for everybody to bring one for the weigh in, makes it much easier let alone speed up the process....

You BakoBoyz might as well just bring some yarn....Thats all you'll need to hold up your dinks!!..I'll bring a rope for mine!!!!..hahahaaaaa

fishinone
04-01-2011, 08:30 AM
I'm in with a boatload of ringers.

Hi Gary,

I know that the date has been up in the air. Is StriperFest today?

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-01-2011, 09:03 AM
Hi Gary,

I know that the date has been up in the air. Is StriperFest today?

We’re on the water NOW…I thought you were coming out ???

fishinone
04-01-2011, 01:43 PM
We’re on the water NOW…I thought you were coming out ???

Oh! Sure! Now you tell me!?

TroutOnly
04-02-2011, 06:44 PM
BAKO-BITCHES PREPARE TO BE SPANKED,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THATS YOU CARPBOY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

trail blazer
04-02-2011, 07:28 PM
BAKO-BITCHES PREPARE TO BE SPANKED,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THATS YOU CARPBOY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

C,mon BOB,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,Let us live a little here,,lolLOL

Win or lose ,,,,,,,,,we,l all have a BLAST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,But if WE win again,,,,oooo ooooo OOOOOO

I figure that the trophy will be seen a cpl thousand times before the next striperfest,,,,,,,,,,,

Ive already got the trophy pic in my favorites ready for the UPLOADS,,LOL,,,,,over,,,,and over,,,,and over,,,,and O V E R !!!!!!!!!!!

TRAIL BLAZER

karlow
04-02-2011, 11:04 PM
Just my luck, I sold my boat today!
I don't know if I will have a ride!
I might have to bring out the 5' tender, or my Skippy.
That is a long way to drag my Skippy!
Got to come up with something!
Can't miss the show!

See ya on the water Boyz

TroutOnly
04-04-2011, 05:31 AM
All i got to say is,,,,,,,,,,,
[url]http://www.xtranormal/.com/watch /11549054

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-05-2011, 10:47 AM
We are going to leave the generator out this year so to EVERYONE who has a lantern….

Bring it…whether you plan on camping or not…we’ll need to utilize everyones lanterns for the festivities..

As for the weigh in..I still think the large mesh bag that I spoke to CB about is the best option…if U rely on people bringing their own 99 cent stringer you know everyone is NOT going to bring them…

I’ll leave that part up to the Bako boys though….official weigh in crew …

As far as tables, we do need a few…I spoke to someone about bringing one already, I’ll see about bringing one but we still need a few more…there is a table already there at the camp but I’d say we could use at least 4-6 more.

Anyone willing to bring a folding table to help out ? (Please respond).

Anyways…keep on keeping ON ! …

Last but not least for those who have not seen the sign up post or not signed up..

Here’s the link:

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?55236-StriperFest-2011-Pyramid-Lake-Sat-april-30th-Sign-UP-!

Double A
04-05-2011, 11:08 AM
I will bring at least 1 table for sure and lantern's

+

what ever else might be needed

trail blazer
04-11-2011, 07:05 PM
BUMP,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,What hapend to everybody,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SKEEERD!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

cutbait
04-11-2011, 08:21 PM
BUMP,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,What hapend to everybody,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SKEEERD!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Not Scurred, just wised up.

The realization of another Bako Boy beatdown hit home!

Is that crickets chirping on the striperfest smack talk post?

O.G. Bako to the bone holmes..

trail blazer
04-12-2011, 04:28 AM
Not Scurred, just wised up.

The realization of another Bako Boy beatdown hit home!

Is that crickets chirping on the striperfest smack talk post?

O.G. Bako to the bone holmes..

C,Bait,,,,,,,,,,,,,Have you heard????

The ACADAMY AWARDS comitty has been considering your little movie for a spot in the NON FICTION catagory,

Ya know,,,,,,,THIS ONE,

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/11528910/feel-the-steel-and-trout-only-scurred

Congrats !

LOL,,

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
04-12-2011, 07:42 AM
Chirp... chirp.... dang crickets on this post

TroutOnly
04-12-2011, 07:47 AM
CARPBOY YOU AND T/B BETTER BE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-12-2011, 09:08 AM
Heads up, I will be requesting that the sign up post be re-located to the “Rendevous” section rather than general discussion…

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-12-2011, 10:20 AM
Alright Tailblazer....

U call down the thunder

Be prepared for the storm Buddy ! ahhhhhhh ha ha ha ha !

Once was a boy from Bako
He never showered and boy did he Stank’o

He once got lucky and caught some striper
But now he’s gonna go DOWN….pay the piper’ !

Striperfest…he won…he got the prize..
He’s showin’ off his trophy….tellin his lies !

With trophy in one hand…toes in the sand
Walkin around….with his (BeeeP) in his hand

He dreams of that fateful day…………….

Then ALONG came reality….suddenly the game became real
He’s gonna get his due on the water….laid out by ‘Sir feel the Steel !”

Slay afta’ slay…waters painted red…..Trailblazer will be cryin’
When he see’s all the lakes stripers have already been killed…..DEAD !

Let ‘em bleed…that’s feel the steels creed !
Gonna get my KEEL ON ! ….feed my need !

TRAILBLAZER….Polish that trophy….enjoy it for a few more days…that is fine !
Cuz when comes to game day….THAT TROPHY IZ MINE !

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-12-2011, 11:13 AM
Heads up guys:

The StriperFest sign up post has been re-located to the “Redevous” section as a sticky

Thank you Webmaster Jeff : )

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-12-2011, 12:39 PM
Speaking of the Bako Boys…I left one out by chance…
…he wears Daisiy dukes, chews skoal and always does the redneck dance !

Redneck patrol….a legend in his own mind
His attention span always wanders….to showing the local farm animals…a good time !

Cutbait….the master of disaster
But no one out in them thar’ deserts…. chases them goats faster !

Coor light poster boy….2 beers and he’s lit
Doesn’t catch many fish…but sure likes ta talk da’ *%$#

I once saw him bread ballin’ down….for those wonderous golden bass
But as far as breadballin’ goes…he really really kicks…%$#

Golden scaled beauties….that’s what he has on his mind !
When he see’s a loaf of bread…he KNOWS it’s carp killin’ time

Don’t know what he’ll catch while the stripers are bitin’ cuz he luvs them golden scalers’
I do know this much…when he ain’t fishin’ he’s always trolling for SAILORS !

MonsterGuppy
04-12-2011, 01:12 PM
All right bako boys, I hear there's a 2 for one coupon at Long John Silver's, the only place you get some fish on striper fest day :)

3801 Ming Avenue
Bakersfield, CA 93309
(661)834-6976

2674 Mt. Vernon Ave.
Bakersfield, CA 93306
(661)871-6607

9410 Rosedale Hwy
Bakersfield, CA 93308
(661)587-2392

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-12-2011, 01:55 PM
All right bako boys, I hear there's a 2 for one coupon at Long John Silver's, the only place you get some fish on striper fest day :)

3801 Ming Avenue
Bakersfield, CA 93309
(661)834-6976

2674 Mt. Vernon Ave.
Bakersfield, CA 93306
(661)871-6607

9410 Rosedale Hwy
Bakersfield, CA 93308
(661)587-2392

Ohhh HECK Yeah ! let the smack talk FLOW !

High Five !
Yeahhh ! let it ROLL !

By the way...they know the bako boys by 1st name basis there (trixi and sue)

They also know them well at the asian fresh fish market

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-12-2011, 04:45 PM
Dirty little secrets REVEALED !

1st stop to a successful outing for cut-baiter =’s Tuesday fresh fish specials out in Bako !

Long John Silver style…

They love him there since they don’t need to clean or cook his order…straight off the truck to his ice chest !
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/LongJohnSilvers.jpg

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-13-2011, 02:22 PM
A picture tells a thousand words…

Need I say more ?

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/cutbaitCARPHEART.jpg

trail blazer
04-13-2011, 03:21 PM

Need I say more ?

MANNNNNNNNNNNN

Thats a HUGE STRIPER!!!!UUU UUU UUUU GOLDEN BASS!

He cought that on 2 lb test,,,,,,,TAIL HOOK,D,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,In the RIVER,,,,,,On a size 28 hook,,,,,,,,,,,fly rod,,,,,,,,,And no net,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THE MASTAAAA!!!!

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
04-13-2011, 04:07 PM

Need I say more ?

Man looking back at that pic. You can really get a good sense of how happy I was landing that pig. Even if my hands, arms, and neck look like tweeker arms!

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-13-2011, 04:11 PM
We heart U cut-baiter

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-14-2011, 02:30 PM
As previously mentioned, a picture tells a thousand words..

THESE pics speak the words..

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/POSTtiealureone-final.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/POSTscott-final.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/POSTjasonandgary-final.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/POSTmike-final.jpg

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-20-2011, 03:06 PM
(Quote from Mike’s Report)

Funny story is, Feel the steel, Khanh and Norm from cheers were in the spot and spotted the boil at the same time. We all converged and Trailblazer chucks his swimbait

(THIS IS WHAT I SAW AND HOW IT HAPPENED !)
I believe I saw the boil FIRST

–this is what I saw after I shared it with the bako breadball two-some !…..After Cutbait had made about 15 calls and posted the action on the worldwide web ! LIVE !

SECONDS After the boils….this is what it looked like !
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/scottboatsovercrowding-1.jpg

(Quote from Mike’s Report)

and says, "AHHH man I am hung up on the bottom." He hands me the rod to free it up {like the cattle boat deckhands do with NOOOOBies}

I said no you don't you gotta fish on, so I set the hook for him and hand off the rod to him. Trailblazer has a hard time keeping from busting off fish in lakes, so I coached him through the battle. I also was smack talking with Gary during the fight.

(This is what REALLY Happened..)
Cutbait asks what it feels like to ACTUALLY CATCH A FISH….

I tried and tried to explain….

FINALLY…

I TOOK their poles away from them…..deeming them “UNWORTHY”

I proceeded to cast…

Hook !

Hand !

Then try to talk them through landing the fish….

BIG MISTAKE !

They almost capsized in the process…

Here is what I saw at THAT POINT !
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/scottanchor-final.jpg

THEN……
TB had to use the S.S. relief and it STUNK !
….but that wasn’t enuff !

He insisted on blowing up the frog and hang out for a while since he really felt at home…

We JUST didn’t have the heart to tell him no !

Just glad there wasn’t any monkey bars in the vicinity !

Here’s a pic of him frolicking on the SS Releif !
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/scottonthefloatcrapper2-1.jpg

AND FINALLY …………..
Heres one more of TB's new avatar! That came in at 3.5 inches.

Ahhhhh…the prized catch !
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/scottwithprizedcatch1final-1.jpg

A day to remember for some….
One that I’d rather forget for me….

Ayyy yay yai….

Good times…

….I think..
Gary

GREENSTINKYFEET
04-23-2011, 12:07 AM
Gary, I have alot or reasons not to be there. My homeys at Crowley, an invite to get on the black sea bass. Not to mention work overtime. If you can hang with one of your dunkrd budies, I would like to attend. If I am not welcome send me an PM or email. mark

trail blazer
04-25-2011, 08:50 PM
Gary, I have alot or reasons not to be there. My homeys at Crowley, an invite to get on the black sea bass. Not to mention work overtime. If you can hang with one of your dunkrd budies, I would like to attend. If I am not welcome send me an PM or email. mark

Dont be SCURRED gsf,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You can swallow your bako boy beatdown along with everybody else!!

Dont look for reasons not to go,,,,,,,,,,,,Just GO and have a BLAST!

Come watch as the bako boys OWN !

TRAIL BLAZER

TroutOnly
04-25-2011, 08:54 PM
Sorry bako-boys but i think its youre turn to get spanked,,,,,lol,,,,,,,only thing is carpboy will probably really like it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

trail blazer
04-26-2011, 07:22 AM
BOB,,,,,One thing is for sure,,,,,Tons,o possible winners here,,,,,,,BANK and BOAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,I just havnt figured out yet wich boat to post up in the wake of,,,,,,,,,,,Last S,FEST i pilferd all your secrets by posting up 40yrds or so behind yr boat just off your wake,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,This year i think i will spread it around a wee bit more,,,

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-26-2011, 09:19 AM
No problem...ALL are welcome..

I aint into holding no grudge so by all means your very welcome.

More the merrier : )

It will be fun for ALL : )

Gary

gletemfeelsteelgary
04-26-2011, 10:04 AM
Please NOTE:

The official sign up thread is on another post....

Here's the link:

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?55236-StriperFest-2011-Pyramid-Lake-Sat-april-30th-Sign-UP-!&p=540957&posted=1#post540957

trail blazer
04-27-2011, 07:35 PM
See if this helps Gary! uploaded to Youtube for those who are having trouble viewing it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wi0bXXd3T4

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

breeze71
04-29-2011, 08:18 AM
If anyone needs any umbrella rigs I'll be in line. Hyper Striper Umbrella Rigs - 1 for $7 or 3 for $20. I only have 40 units left until the next shipment in 2 weeks from now.

See you at the event.

trollmiester
04-29-2011, 09:07 PM
i will take 3 for kuson brother.

superbigfish
05-06-2011, 06:33 PM
When is the Striper Bowl?

gletemfeelsteelgary
05-10-2011, 02:30 PM
When is the Striper Bowl?
wherever we determine we want it...in the past we've had it at Castaic and another year pyramid..

Nothing slated for right now...but aI would guess around september...depends on the striper bite patterns..we always try to book these events when theres a solid bite so everyone can catch some feesh : )

pyramidrose
05-10-2011, 02:33 PM
I vote PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course we are non-biased

The Management

gletemfeelsteelgary
05-10-2011, 03:41 PM
I vote PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course we are non-biased

The Management

Can't say that I wouldn't dissagree : )

Hitts0n
05-31-2011, 07:49 PM
Set up another one Gary for August !!

cutbait
05-31-2011, 08:40 PM
Set up another one Gary for August !!

I vote Sept!

trail blazer
05-31-2011, 08:54 PM
Sept!!!,,,,,,,,,

MikesOcean
06-01-2011, 05:14 AM
Back off!!!!!!!

You better call it stripersept!!!!!

I need enough time to romance these trophies.

You just want your trophy back!!!!! :-)

trail blazer
06-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Back off!!!!!!!

You better call it stripersept!!!!!

I need enough time to romance these trophies.

You just want your trophy back!!!!! :-)

What trophies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,???????

i havnt even seen that trophie 1 time since STRIPERFEST,,,,,,,,,,,,C,Mon MIKE!!!!!Lets see,M.

And dont get too used to,M,,,,,,,,,,Cause there comming home next time!!