PDA

View Full Version : StriperFest 2011

Pages : 1 [2]

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-02-2011, 11:38 AM
What trophies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,???????

i havnt even seen that trophie 1 time since STRIPERFEST,,,,,,,,,,,,C,Mon MIKE!!!!!Lets see,M.

And dont get too used to,M,,,,,,,,,,Cause there comming home next time!!
Trophy envy ?

cutbait
06-02-2011, 01:10 PM
What trophies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,???????

i havnt even seen that trophie 1 time since STRIPERFEST,,,,,,,,,,,,C,Mon MIKE!!!!!Lets see,M.

And dont get too used to,M,,,,,,,,,,Cause there comming home next time!!

Scottie,,, it takes a certain level of cahones to blast the site with 6000 pics of the trophies per week..

I don't think MO has the brass tacks to do it

I will give him a break however, last striperfest was his first fishing trip ever and it does take time and more than just a few fish caught on BAIT to flaunt the way you do..

And to think MO wanted to be a Bako Boy. :Shocked:

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-02-2011, 02:23 PM
Scottie,,, it takes a certain level of cahones to blast the site with 6000 pics of the trophies per week..

I don't think MO has the brass tacks to do it

I will give him a break however, last striperfest was his first fishing trip ever and it does take time and more than just a few fish caught on BAIT to flaunt the way you do..

And to think MO wanted to be a Bako Boy. :Shocked:
Note: when MO wanted to be a bako boy, he wasn’t interested in the fish slays…

He wants to live the “Pumphouse rules !”

THAT is why I’ve only fished with him in other waters….he’s saving himself for the Redneck Patrol !

Cutbaiter and Trailblazer will OWN !

trail blazer
06-02-2011, 05:13 PM
Note: when MO wanted to be a bako boy, he wasn’t interested in the fish slays…

He wants to live the “Pumphouse rules !”

THAT is why I’ve only fished with him in other waters….he’s saving himself for the Redneck Patrol !

Cutbaiter and Trailblazer will OWN !

LOL,,,,,Cmon out to BAKO M,O!!!!

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-02-2011, 05:20 PM
LOL,,,,,Cmon out to BAKO M,O!!!!

The Trailblazer “kiss o death” awaits U Mijke’s Ocean !

Hitts0n
06-02-2011, 08:03 PM
Gary lets set up a San Antonio Lake trip for slayage! Ok I know its far...................so set up another striper fest...lol

MikesOcean
06-02-2011, 11:24 PM
Soon I will come to the darkside. But first I'm gonna go buy some melons, and teach Gary how to fish it properly.

cutbait
06-03-2011, 05:01 AM
Soon I will come to the darkside. But first I'm gonna go buy some melons, and teach Gary how to fish it properly.

I'm surprised Gary didn't lecture you on the "straight arm fish pic" sermon... i.e. your avatar.. If you notice in your nephews hali pic he was demonstrating proper technique!

Those of us who know "sir analness" in proper fish pic technique, he has let you off easy to this point.

Since I'm on the subject,, your the striperfest champ and holding green carp pic for your avatar? Come on now Mike!!!!! Your degrading the prestige of the trophies already.. Please tell me thats bait your planning on fly-lining.. HAHA

BTW, reining striperfest champs have a target on them.

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-03-2011, 09:59 AM
I'm surprised Gary didn't lecture you on the "straight arm fish pic" sermon... i.e. your avatar.. If you notice in your nephews hali pic he was demonstrating proper technique!

Those of us who know "sir analness" in proper fish pic technique, he has let you off easy to this point.

Since I'm on the subject,, your the striperfest champ and holding green carp pic for your avatar? Come on now Mike!!!!! Your degrading the prestige of the trophies already.. Please tell me thats bait your planning on fly-lining.. HAHA

BTW, reining striperfest champs have a target on them.

LONG ARM those pics !!!!! yes…straight arm method !....ahhh YES Mike…..makes those 3 lbders look 6…..and the 7’s 10…etc.

Cutbait: U KNOW I would have versed him in the ways of taking a decent photo….

BUT U KNOW WHAT ?

He had to catch a fish FIRST ! b4 I could take him to da’ woodshed and teach ‘em

He already got taken to da’ woodshed I guess and I know he’s been having problems sleeping with those memories !

Those one on one nights along with Trailblazer !
(also anuther previous trophy holder)

Those two together with da’ warm blanky….hot cocoa…chicken soup and ear muffs…

That’s what is haunting Mike’s Ocean !

HE MISSES HIS WOODSHED BUDDY TRAILBLAZER !

P.S.

MIKES OCEAN: I think I have an extension pole for a pool net….

maybe you can place the fish on the pole…

Extend the pole in it’s entirety

Take a photo like that =’s TOAD !

P.P.S
Mike..
The FIRST off the water LESSON when Halibut fishing is: CATCH A HALIBUT !

Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha

You should see how many of those Lizard fish Mike took home !

Yeeee-Haw~

Let the trash talk…..CONTINUE !

trail blazer
06-03-2011, 03:08 PM
LONG ARM those pics !!!!! yes…straight arm method !....ahhh YES Mike…..makes those 3 lbders look 6…..and the 7’s 10…etc.

Cutbait: U KNOW I would have versed him in the ways of taking a decent photo….

BUT U KNOW WHAT ?

He had to catch a fish FIRST ! b4 I could take him to da’ woodshed and teach ‘em

He already got taken to da’ woodshed I guess and I know he’s been having problems sleeping with those memories !

Those one on one nights along with Trailblazer !
(also anuther previous trophy holder)

Those two together with da’ warm blanky….hot cocoa…chicken soup and ear muffs…

That’s what is haunting Mike’s Ocean !

HE MISSES HIS WOODSHED BUDDY TRAILBLAZER !

P.S.

MIKES OCEAN: I think I have an extension pole for a pool net….

maybe you can place the fish on the pole…

Extend the pole in it’s entirety

Take a photo like that =’s TOAD !

P.P.S
Mike..
The FIRST off the water LESSON when Halibut fishing is: CATCH A HALIBUT !

Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha

You should see how many of those Lizard fish Mike took home !

Yeeee-Haw~

Let the trash talk…..CONTINUE !

MIKE,O,,,,,,,,,,You,l soon see that GAWY is a ARROGANT SOB,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,A Genious in his own mind,,,,,,THE MAN if you ask him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HOWEVER,The only time he,s held those trophies is when he purchased them for you and me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ALSO,,,,,,,,,At each STRIPERFEST he had his words handed back to him ,,,not with more words but with HIM GETTING OWNED!!!!!!BIGTIME!LOL

SOOOO

Next time he tries to fill the nephews fish pic up with his mug plasterd all over in the background ,,,just backslap him,,,like me and cutbait backslap him behing that PUMPhouse,,,,,,,,,,Then he,l RECONISE!!!!!LOL

OOOO,,,,,,And GAWY,,,,,How abought bringing a few stripers to the weigh in next time,,,,,ITS NOT KITTYFEST,,,its STRIPERFEST,,,,,I mean C,MONNNN,,,,,,,,,,,,,You still havnt fill,d 1 limit of stripers out of the last 2 striperfests combined,,,,,,,,,,,.

I tell you what,,,,,,,,,,,,next time the bako boys head down to the mid or staic we will be glad to show you the ropes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,on the hush hush of course so as not to WRECK YOUR SELF IMPOSED REP,,,,LOL

TRAIL BLAZER

MikesOcean
06-03-2011, 08:50 PM
RLMO!!!!!

Gawy is soooooooo funny!

He catches only 1 legal and a few shorts and he thinks he's a pro.

Its OK...... insecure people have to brag.

I will let him enjoy a day or two that he does better then me.

He will find out real SOON that he's put his foot in his mouth so deep, that he won't be able to get it out.

Paybacks a BIIIIIIIOOOTCH!!!

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-06-2011, 01:04 PM
RLMO!!!!!

Gawy is soooooooo funny!

He will find out real SOON that he's put his foot in his mouth so deep, that he won't be able to get it out.

It wuz my 1st fish caught on cantelope so lighten up cowboy : )

I suggest fishing W/O the backlash next time…for U and that unorthadox fishing teqnique…that didn’t seem to pan out so well for U !

DON”T make me post up the pick of the 40 dollars I won tooo !

Bragin rights or whatever U want to call it..

I believe I had dinner and a few nice cold ones….courtesy YOUR cash…

Hmn….wallet a little light Mike ?

Feeling like U need a little revenge ???

Anyone who needs redemption and revenge in such a manner would CERTAINLY go $50 on the NEXT jackpot !

Insert crickets chirping….tumleweeds rolling by where Mike is nowhere to be found !

25 bucks most fish
25 bucks jackpot fish !

Maybe U should just send me a check right now and stay home….could be a time saver for U !

Awwww Mike's ocean fishing with Gary ='s FISH ENVY : )

MikesOcean
06-06-2011, 05:07 PM
I think your brain is exfoliated too.

Btw......I think I would feel bad taking your money.

Oh......and your a gambling man???

Go cut your melons!!!!

I will put my money on my greenbeans over your melons anyday!!!!

So my advice to you, practice your p, twitch on the melon!!!

And you watch, I will catch a striper with my new custom shaver lure. :)

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-06-2011, 05:32 PM
I think your brain is exfoliated too.

Btw......I think I would feel bad taking your money.

Oh......and your a gambling man???

Go cut your melons!!!!

I will put my money on my greenbeans over your melons anyday!!!!

So my advice to you, practice your p, twitch on the melon!!!

And you watch, I will catch a striper with my new custom shaver lure. :)
Don't feel bad....I didn't when I took your greenbacks....and bought myself dinner on you...

I wouldn't be overly concerned from what I've seen regarding the catch ratio when that fishing rig iz in ur hands...

In fact I might even spot you a fish ! ahhh ha ha ha ha

BUT
Man, I’m not kidding, I AM getting scared…

I saw Mike shaving his legs out at Long Beach harbor….I wuz shakin THEN !

What do I see afterwards ???

He hooked on some split rings and #4 trebles and started slingin that mutha….
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/shaver-final.jpg

Don’t know WHAT to think at this point..

I believe since he saw me slay on the cantelope jig that he could sling anything and get some action…

Wait a minute….

He’s the “lizard king” he CAN do ANYTHING !

Sheesh….what next for scent ???

Shaving cream ?

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-06-2011, 05:56 PM
RLMO!!!!!

Gawy is soooooooo funny!

P.S.

LONG-ARM them pics !!!

Ohhhh wait....U already did !

LMAO !

ROFL !

Ahhh ha ha ha

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-06-2011, 06:01 PM
Here’s a pic for you……

Mike’s Ocen and Cutabaitman’s favorite !
(don’t get too excited…..it’s a striper’s mouth)
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/duct6-4-11_5.jpg

Or Cutthatbaiter’s all time favorite….

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/apollolake3-5-11-check-1.jpg

I’m sure Mike’s Ocean can appreciate it too but at least HE pays CASH !

Hitts0n
06-06-2011, 06:57 PM
Lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbito
06-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Oh sure start a tourney on the lake you practically live on.

cutbait
06-06-2011, 08:59 PM

And still got his @@@ kicked!......

cutbait
06-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Here’s a pic for you……

Mike’s Ocen and Cutabaitman’s favorite !
(don’t get too excited…..it’s a striper’s mouth)
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/duct6-4-11_5.jpg

Or Cutthatbaiter’s all time favorite….

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/apollolake3-5-11-check-1.jpg

I’m sure Mike’s Ocean can appreciate it too but at least HE pays CASH !

You only post that pic up because you know my rebuttal is not appropriate for the site!

MikesOcean
06-07-2011, 06:23 AM
Don't feel bad....I didn't when I took your greenbacks....and bought myself dinner on you...

I wouldn't be overly concerned from what I've seen regarding the catch ratio when that fishing rig iz in ur hands...

In fact I might even spot you a fish ! ahhh ha ha ha ha

BUT
Man, I’m not kidding, I AM getting scared…

I saw Mike shaving his legs out at Long Beach harbor….I wuz shakin THEN !

What do I see afterwards ???

He hooked on some split rings and #4 trebles and started slingin that mutha….
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/shaver-final.jpg

Don’t know WHAT to think at this point..

I believe since he saw me slay on the cantelope jig that he could sling anything and get some action…

Wait a minute….

He’s the “lizard king” he CAN do ANYTHING !

Sheesh….what next for scent ???

Shaving cream ?

You that's not the right color shaver.

It has to be Chartreuse. And it has to have a button to vibrate for better action in the water. Vibrate coough Gary cough. You should understand that.

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-07-2011, 09:10 AM
Would U like us to come rape your waters ???

we surely can and will !

Like locust invading the crops….

trail blazer
06-07-2011, 06:29 PM
Only thing GAWY can rape would be his hand!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Go ahead GAWY,,,,When is the next tourney,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dosnt matter where,,,,,,,,,,,Just as has happen,d the last 2 times, YOU WILL GET OWN,d!!!!

How abought this,,,,,,,,We all meet up at your hideout <THE COUNTRY GIRL,,,Then we all head next door to castaic and we SCHOOL you on the ART of catching stripers,,,,,NOT just when there really on fire but when the bite SUCKS!

Thats where we seperate the TALKERS from the real STRIPER KILLERS!!.

Tell you what,,,,maby we can all pitch in and buy you a seat on BOBs boat ,,,,,Just so we will know that you will at least be somewhat of a contender at the weigh in,,,,,,,,,,

TRAIL BLAZER

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-08-2011, 09:30 AM
Only thing GAWY can rape would be his hand!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Go ahead GAWY,,,,When is the next tourney,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dosnt matter where,,,,,,,,,,,Just as has happen,d the last 2 times, YOU WILL GET OWN,d!!!!

How abought this,,,,,,,,We all meet up at your hideout <THE COUNTRY GIRL,,,Then we all head next door to castaic and we SCHOOL you on the ART of catching stripers,,,,,NOT just when there really on fire but when the bite SUCKS!

Thats where we seperate the TALKERS from the real STRIPER KILLERS!!.

Tell you what,,,,maby we can all pitch in and buy you a seat on BOBs boat ,,,,,Just so we will know that you will at least be somewhat of a contender at the weigh in,,,,,,,,,,

TRAIL BLAZER

Awwww....

Wahhhh Wah….Wahhhh Wah….

Yeee-haw !

This iz coming from da’ Bako Boy that got completely silent when I offered to run up 50 dolla’ at striper fest on a side bet…mine against BOTH bako boys….

Ohh ohh how quiet it wuz boys : )

The only thing that followed was the old cliché’ term:

“ I don’t want to take your money !”

Ahhhh ha ha ha

From my years of pool playing I’ve seen it all….ALL THE EXCUSES TO TURN TAIL N’ RUN” AHH HA HA HA

In pool playing we always hear the answer to the question: “Let’s play for 20 dollars”

Then the poor scared bass-turds will say something like: “well then let’s play for 500 !

ALWAYS a way to try to back out….which you poor fellers did…

Wump wump wump wahhhhhh!

Hmnn….side bet Bako boys style consists of……

”Hey I bet I can beat you to that blowup doll tonight”

OR

“Race you to the pumphouse” – Whover loses is”Catcher”

OR

I bet you if you buy a fishing stick like Gary’s you can actually catch a fish….just like Gary did…

OR…..top 10 bako boy Bet:

I’ll bet U that’s NOT ur fishing pole bumping into me !

Ohhhhhh poor poor Scott….Don’t worry, I’m drawing up a contract for out next outing so things can be in writing so when the spanking are delivered ur way that you’ll feel better about it since it’s under contract…

Wahhh…wahh…wahhhh

Ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha

Awwww …I almost feel sorry enuff for you to spot you 2 fish on that contract…..

but ….

NOT !

Yee-haw !

TAG….ur it !

trail blazer
06-08-2011, 06:10 PM
Let me see now,,,,,,,,,,,Heres how i remember it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THE WAY IT WAS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The night before the S,FEST i got a text,,,,,,From my brother GAWY!,,,,,,,,,,It said,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,How bought a 20$ side bet buddy,,,,,,,,,,i replied back,,,,,,,Not really interested in $ betting bud cause im a sh,,,,,,,,oe in to beat you AGAIN!,,,,

Then over the next serveral hrs the texts continued to pile up,,,,,,OVER and OVER with a fever pitch to some of them,,BEGGING like a little puppet for me to take your $,,,,,,,,,,I WAS LOVING IT,,,,,,,,BUT,,,,I spared you from yourself,,FRIEND THAT I AM,,,,,,,,,,And then,,,,,just as was expected by all the masses,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU GOT OWNED
BY T.B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hay,,nothing to be ashamed of my brother,,,,,you,d think you,d be used to it by now!,,,,,,,,,,But you still had your 20 bucks,,,YOUR WELCOME!

Tell you what,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,next S,FEST Il take that bet,,,,,,,,,Then after i win,,,IL BUY !

TRAIL BLAZER

TAG!

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-08-2011, 06:24 PM
Let me see now,,,,,,,,,,,Heres how i remember it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THE WAY IT WAS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The night before the S,FEST i got a text,,,,,,From my brother GAWY!,,,,,,,,,,It said,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,How bought a 20$ side bet buddy,,,,,,,,,,i replied back,,,,,,,Not really interested in $ betting bud cause im a sh,,,,,,,,oe in to beat you AGAIN!,,,,

Then over the next serveral hrs the texts continued to pile up,,,,,,OVER and OVER with a fever pitch to some of them,,BEGGING like a little puppet for me to take your $,,,,,,,,,,I WAS LOVING IT,,,,,,,,BUT,,,,I spared you from yourself,,FRIEND THAT I AM,,,,,,,,,,And then,,,,,just as was expected by all the masses,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU GOT OWNED
BY T.B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hay,,nothing to be ashamed of my brother,,,,,you,d think you,d be used to it by now!,,,,,,,,,,But you still had your 20 bucks,,,YOUR WELCOME!

Tell you what,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,next S,FEST Il take that bet,,,,,,,,,Then after i win,,,IL BUY !

TRAIL BLAZER

TAG!
The aftermath of those texts were followed by the 50 dollar offer in line...TB declined !

Wah wah : )

MikesOcean
06-08-2011, 07:08 PM
The aftermath of those texts were followed by the 50 dollar offer in line...TB declined !

I dunno.

Bako's held the trophy for a year.

Bako's had some nice stringers of stripers.

All I saw you bring up was some exfoliated kitties.

Oh and btw.....I don't see you holding any trophies Mr. Feelthesquishgary??

ITS CUZ I HAVE BOTH OF THEM.

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-08-2011, 07:29 PM
I dunno.

Bako's held the trophy for a year.

Bako's had some nice stringers of stripers.

All I saw you bring up was some exfoliated kitties.

Oh and btw.....I don't see you holding any trophies Mr. Feelthesquishgary??

ITS CUZ I HAVE BOTH OF THEM.

But U do see me holding ur CASH : )

I would have held TB’s as well if he ponied up…

I had a full stringer bretheren….don’t fool urself lil bambito…

Me thinks we’re in for a “Re-match” Harbor style….for some mo Dough…of course !

LMAO !

MikesOcean
06-08-2011, 07:39 PM
But U do see me holding ur CASH : )

I would have held TB’s as well if he ponied up…

I had a full stringer bretheren….don’t fool urself lil bambito…

Me thinks we’re in for a “Re-match” Harbor style….for some mo Dough…of course !

LMAO !

Hahaaha

Ya I'm sure that 20 is long gone!!!!!

But I'm still holding two trophies.

I will make sure to bring you ALOT OF CHEESE FOR ALL THAT WHINE!!!!

WAAAAAH WAAAAH

OH WAIT, LET ME CALL A WAAAAAMBULANCE FOR YOU!!!

trail blazer
06-09-2011, 04:31 AM

Great for you that i did,,,,,,,,,Cause that stringer you showd up with afterwords,,,full of nothing but TOMMYCODS and WISHES would have seal,d the deal on a EMPTY WALLET for you my friend,,,,,,,,Or most likely just another HOLLOW I,O,U handed to me

TRAIL BLAZER

trail blazer
06-09-2011, 04:33 AM
Hahaaha

Ya I'm sure that 20 is long gone!!!!!

But I'm still holding two trophies.

I will make sure to bring you ALOT OF CHEESE FOR ALL THAT WHINE!!!!

WAAAAAH WAAAAH

OH WAIT, LET ME CALL A WAAAAAMBULANCE FOR YOU!!!

I think its abought time to see those trophies mike,

vanillagurilla
06-09-2011, 08:20 AM
why dont you ladies shut up and fish hahahahaha! Gary we need to go fish together sometime, its been far to long since you raped that poor trout on the dock at apollo park lol!

trail blazer
06-09-2011, 10:50 AM
why dont you ladies shut up and fish hahahahaha! Gary we need to go fish together sometime, its been far to long since you raped that poor trout on the dock at apollo park lol!

You know what V,G,????????,,,,Your right!!!!,,,,SO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Im heading to lake SAN ANTONIO,,,NOW!

SLAY or BUST The BAKO BOYS are going to do a 24hr marathon on the lake,,,,,,GREAT IDEA VINILLAGURILLA!

TRAIL BLAZER

MikesOcean
06-09-2011, 11:40 AM
You know what V,G,????????,,,,Your right!!!!,,,,SO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Im heading to lake SAN ANTONIO,,,NOW!

SLAY or BUST The BAKO BOYS are going to do a 24hr marathon on the lake,,,,,,GREAT IDEA VINILLAGURILLA!

TRAIL BLAZER

Bastards!!!!!

What time should I be there at????? :)

cutbait
06-09-2011, 04:16 PM
75.5 degree water temp..at the bako boy ramp.. call me when u get here mike!

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/2011-06-09_15-34-26_680.jpg

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-10-2011, 02:52 PM
Great for you that i did,,,,,,,,,Cause that stringer you showd up with afterwords,,,full of nothing but TOMMYCODS and WISHES would have seal,d the deal on a EMPTY WALLET for you my friend,,,,,,,,Or most likely just another HOLLOW I,O,U handed to me

TRAIL BLAZER
U musta been blinded in euphoria knowing ur coveted trophy wuz on the way out...my stringer was heaping w stripey n kitties, those tomycods I caught for Cutbait...I thought it wuz time for him to upgrade from da' carp..

yeeee-haw.....

Still waitin for the CASH TB....da' money talks...me thinks "no shame to my game" YOUR money iz JUST AS GOOD as Mikes !

: )

go get em coyboy....SA slayage ...IMMINENT !

trail blazer
06-16-2011, 05:53 PM
Just dropping this here for all you SAN TONE /PIG STRIPER/PIG STRIPERS BOILING ADDICTS,,,,,,,,,

GET UP THERE,,,,,,,,,,,,Its began!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

TRAIL BLAZER

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-16-2011, 06:07 PM
Just dropping this here for all you SAN TONE /PIG STRIPER/PIG STRIPERS BOILING ADDICTS,,,,,,,,,

GET UP THERE,,,,,,,,,,,,Its began!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

TRAIL BLAZER

HOW MANY did U land ?

trail blazer
06-16-2011, 09:14 PM
HOW MANY did U land ?

You already know that answer ,,LOL

NONE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The bako boys screwd up every hit and hookup we had,,,,,,,,,lost fish/botched net jobs/broken leaders,,,we FROZE up on the best boil of the morn with nothing to show for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BUT we had a blast on our recon mission anyways,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND was rewarded with information for ALL our buds,,

The info is,,,,,,,,,,,,,GO GET,M ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Its BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-17-2011, 09:13 AM
You already know that answer ,,LOL

NONE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The bako boys screwd up every hit and hookup we had,,,,,,,,,lost fish/botched net jobs/broken leaders,,,we FROZE up on the best boil of the morn with nothing to show for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BUT we had a blast on our recon mission anyways,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND was rewarded with information for ALL our buds,,

The info is,,,,,,,,,,,,,GO GET,M ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Its BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO !

Just so you are willing to admit it…

Hello, My name is Trailblazer……and I’m a Farmer…
I’m light lining it and watching my fish swim away from me with my jigs…right from the boat !

Hello, My name is Cut-Bait…and I am a Noooooooob !
I chase the fish with the net at full arms extension when the fish is still 2’ out of reach…
I also cannot cast into a boil with my beer can & fishing line setup..
I feel so guilty !

1st step to recovery and putting fish in the boat is acceptance boys…..looks like you on the path to recovery : )

LMAO !

ROFL !

You’ll deck them next time !

Gary

cutbait
06-17-2011, 09:40 AM
All this coming from the guy who straightens out his hooks on a "20 lb" striper.... oh wait it was snagged on the fence!

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-17-2011, 09:42 AM
All this coming from the guy who straightens out his hooks on a "20 lb" striper.... oh wait it was snagged on the fence!

no u HAVE IT wrong...SINCE THE FISH WAS lost AND THE HOOKS WERE STRAIGHTENED...it wuz a 50 LB STRIPER...

Remember...I am not recovering...I got my lies STRAIGHT !

Ahhhh ha ha ha ha

trail blazer
06-17-2011, 10:09 AM
LMAO !

Just so you are willing to admit it…

Hello, My name is Trailblazer……and I’m a Farmer…
I’m light lining it and watching my fish swim away from me with my jigs…right from the boat !

Hello, My name is Cut-Bait…and I am a Noooooooob !
I chase the fish with the net at full arms extension when the fish is still 2’ out of reach…
I also cannot cast into a boil with my beer can & fishing line setup..
I feel so guilty !

1st step to recovery and putting fish in the boat is acceptance boys…..looks like you on the path to recovery : )

LMAO !

ROFL !

You’ll deck them next time !

Gary

LOL,,,,,,Yes,,this time we got WHOOP,D,,,,O WELL,,,,,,,,,,,,But,,,as i said,,,it was a recon mission for all our buds,,,,,,,,,no more recons nessessary,,,,,,,,,,,,GO GET,M BOYS,,,,,,,,,

Post is up on ALL OTHER F/W REPORTS

FARMER TRAIL BLAZER

Hitts0n
06-19-2011, 05:27 PM
Where can i sigh up for this event? lol