PDA

View Full Version : Stock tip short mtg

pho boy
03-18-2011, 11:47 AM
Just short mtg at 8.72

Hogdestroyer
03-18-2011, 02:24 PM
Are you ever going to tell us how much you've lost day trading? How is that margin account looking right about now?

kaneo
03-18-2011, 02:38 PM
this is a fishing site, not the stock exchange.... is this some secret code for your investor's ? maybe talk some fishing instead of trying to sell stock.. and who cares about short sale mortage for 8.72 ???????

pho boy
03-18-2011, 02:59 PM
Are you ever going to tell us how much you've lost day trading? How is that margin account looking right about now?

Just look at my other stock tip and you can clearly what time I buy the stock and what time I sell the stock . If you look closely you want see that that I'm 5 for 6 with mtg pending.

pho boy
03-18-2011, 03:30 PM
this is a fishing site, not the stock exchange.... is this some secret code for your investor's ? maybe talk some fishing instead of trying to sell stock.. and who cares about short sale mortage for 8.72 ???????

Just trying to help. Sorry if I bother you

Hogdestroyer
03-18-2011, 06:06 PM
Wow pho boy, I hope you're getting paid at least $5 to $10 million per year as an investment banker on Wall Street if you're better than 80% correct in your equity trading. I'm sure this whole posting on a fishing website thing is just some sort of inside joke you and your Wall Street buddies have going. Actually, you must be making a lot more than $5 to $10 million a year, because 80% is simply unheard of. Tell me, why didn't the investment banks and the U.S. government take your advice (which you obviously gave them about the financial meltdown - of course, only after they humbly beseeched you for it). Damn, we could have avoided a lot of pain and financial ruin if they had only listened to you.

smokehound
03-18-2011, 11:41 PM
You can clearly what kill yourself free tomorrow. I suggest you go back to selling mackerel illegally to 99 ranch market. Naked-short-selling scumbag.

pho boy
03-19-2011, 04:13 PM
You can clearly what kill yourself free tomorrow. I suggest you go back to selling mackerel illegally to 99 ranch market. Naked-short-selling scumbag.

That might be a bit racist

smokehound
03-19-2011, 05:26 PM
Lol, yeah. Cry racist. What exactly is racist about it? Show me in my statement any part that was racist.

Who else is gonna sell mackerel to an asian fish market.. Nigerians? (well beside hispanics :LOL: )

#1)-- This is the general message board, not a naked-short-seller's market.

#2)-- These posts (whether or not legal) belong in the Classifieds section.

I dont care if you're an eskimo, you're a dick, regardless of skin color, and need to find an HONEST way to make your money.

pho boy
04-20-2011, 10:56 AM
Got mtg short for 8.72 just sold it for 7.70 for a 1.02 profit per share .

pho boy
04-20-2011, 12:35 PM
Wow pho boy, I hope you're getting paid at least $5 to $10 million per year as an investment banker on Wall Street if you're better than 80% correct in your equity trading. I'm sure this whole posting on a fishing website thing is just some sort of inside joke you and your Wall Street buddies have going. Actually, you must be making a lot more than $5 to $10 million a year, because 80% is simply unheard of. Tell me, why didn't the investment banks and the U.S. government take your advice (which you obviously gave them about the financial meltdown - of course, only after they humbly beseeched you for it). Damn, we could have avoided a lot of pain and financial ruin if they had only listened to you.. No I'm just a unemployed male with a 8 grade education that saw his rich friends lost a boat load of money in the stock market, they buy a stock to go up it goes down they buy a stock to go down it goes up.with all the info I analyze what they did wrong. There problem and everybody problem is they where alway late to buying that why they alway lose money example apple stock is doing well but once they buy it it goes down the reason is when they buy apple it was already overvalue and it just correcting itself . So I develop a system that I can predict when a stock is overvalue or undervalue . The trick is once you figure what point is a stock overvalue or undervalue you got it made. Most of the stock I buy I only make 2 to 4 percent profit thus the reason for my getting them right 80 percent or more right .the reason for me posting on here is that it real time posting once a post is made it has a exact time and date the post is made so everyone can see that I'm not lying . I been bless 3 year ago I was unemployed short sale one house sold another 30g lost my lexus lx470 got repo sold my tundra for peanut and barely hanging on to my west Covina house today I doing a lot better I'm not rich but I'm not living paycheck to paycheck either all I was trying to do is help some people out get some good karma who know maybe Warren buffet see my skill and offer me a job then I will be ballin

pho boy
04-20-2011, 12:41 PM
Oh to add bidu is overvalue at 148.84 short that b when it hit 145 sell and take that profit Mtg is under value at 731 long it and sell it when it hit 7.70

smokehound
04-20-2011, 07:08 PM
Oh to add bidu is overvalue at 148.84 short that b when it hit 145 sell and take that profit Mtg is under value at 731 long it and sell it when it hit 7.70A LoseRAR is you!

E.A.R.G.
04-20-2011, 07:27 PM
most confusing thread ever.

reptile dude007
04-21-2011, 05:53 PM
most confusing thread ever.

I second this

old pudd fisher
04-21-2011, 06:25 PM
How has the Bluegill bite been?

smokehound
04-21-2011, 07:02 PM
How has the Bluegill bite been?Short. GEDDIT? BWAHAHAHA!