PDA

View Full Version : Help me please

califishingkid
03-17-2011, 10:34 AM
can somebody please tell me where to find a good aqueduct to fish at me and my friends only do catch and release so dont worry about us killingyour spot :Death2Above: but can someone please tell me where to go ilive in southern california (ontario) distance isnt that big of a deal as long as its not longer then and 1hour and a half lol

Double A
03-17-2011, 10:51 AM
can somebody please tell me where to find a good aqueduct to fish at me and my friends only do catch and release so dont worry about us killingyour spot :Death2Above: but can someone please tell me where to go ilive in southern california (ontario) distance isnt that big of a deal as long as its not longer then and 1hour and a half lol

google maps is very helpfull in finding areas

if your gonna ask for specific locations, and claim C&R only, you might wanna change that lil signature... just sayin

yolo
03-17-2011, 12:59 PM
google maps is very helpfull in finding areas

if your gonna ask for specific locations, and claim C&R only, you might wanna change that lil signature... just sayin

LOL. Good catch Brian.

kid, the closest spot to you is off of I-15 to the east or west. Hesperia/Phelan area.

califishingkid
03-30-2011, 10:21 AM
lol i only do that to trout

thats way to far i think

reservoir dog
03-30-2011, 10:24 AM
Here is a link to some spots to fish the aqueduct. Based on your location you can pick a spot closest to you.

http://aqueductfishing.zoomshare.com/2.html