PDA

View Full Version : Supper reel

Thisfool
03-15-2011, 02:06 AM
Just seen this add.

it is a reel guaranteed to catch you more fish.

the theory makes since to me what do you guys think

http://www.ngcsports.com/moreinfo/live-action-reel/live-action-spool-fishing-reel.cfm

Cadillyak
03-15-2011, 02:34 AM
seems like it could work. I wonder how much line that reel can hold, while still being able to provide the promised movement.

Thisfool
03-15-2011, 02:42 AM
says it holds lbs/yards 11/170 14/120 18/93

some strange numbers. i assume that has something to do with the conversions of yards to meters and killos to lbs. since the add seems to be from Australia

DarkShadow
03-15-2011, 02:55 PM
Geez, the years Shimano spent to reduce wobble on a spinning reel, and this manufacturer comes up with this?

Shimano is gonna feel foolish.

Thisfool
03-15-2011, 02:57 PM
Geez, the years Shimano spent to reduce wobble on a spinning reel, and this manufacturer comes up with this?

Shimano is gonna feel foolish.

lol so your saying it looks like a good idea

kaneo
03-15-2011, 03:00 PM
retty cool concept, but i wonder how well the reel os made ? for $65. and a pack of worms... like the lod saying says, you pay for what you get !!

DarkShadow
03-15-2011, 03:04 PM
lol so your saying it looks like a good idea

It's a brilliant idea.

But unfortunately, I don't have that amount of coin to drop on an amazing concept.

SO, what i'm gonna do next time I go bass fishing is bring my grandmother along. Her hands shake real bad and that'll impart the same action on Rapalas as this reel does.

AND i'll be saving money in the process.

Sublime-Steve
03-15-2011, 03:12 PM
how far can it cast being so wobbly?

Thisfool
03-15-2011, 03:16 PM
It's a brilliant idea.

But unfortunately, I don't have that amount of coin to drop on an amazing concept.

SO, what i'm gonna do next time I go bass fishing is bring my grandmother along. Her hands shake real bad and that'll impart the same action on Rapalas as this reel does.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

how far can it cast being so wobbly?

well i dont think it would effect to much it is a spinning reel and you are only moving it over a small amount so i dont think your off setting the angle at which the line hits the first eye much at all.

when i have some extra scratch laying around i think i will have to buy one just to test it out.

.:LOLLY:.
03-15-2011, 03:17 PM
It's a brilliant idea.

LMAO Sounds like you'll get more action for a cheaper price:ROFL::ROFL:

That was a good one