PDA

View Full Version : The Manzanar Fishing Club

PONTOON
03-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Just a quick note to anyone going to the Fred Hall show. If you get a chance be sure to swing by the Mannzanar Fishing club booth to meet FNN's own "Fearnotrout" and see some out takes of the documentary Cory has been filming.
I found it to be quite interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing the final product.
Keep up the good work Cory.:Cool:

TrouTracker
03-12-2011, 10:15 PM
To Terry- Great seeing you an Trollmeister at Cory's booth. To find his booth, go to the arena section of the show and it's towards the right side. The "Manzanar Fishing Club" trailer is 15 minutes of really interesting material that Cory's been sourcing for the past several years. He's invited some of the actual internees from Manzanar to help him at his booth. It's something very historical and will change your views about your own personal fishing.
Barry A. Ogawa

bruce watson
03-13-2011, 11:04 AM
They said the trailer was 15 minutes long. But, when you are watching it, it seems like about 3 minutes. Cory is doing a great job. I can't wait to see the final production. Wouldn't it be great if it were to be shown at Aspen.

Barry, I heard at the show that you're doing a striper tournament at DVL. What's up?

Sorry for the little hi-jack.

HBAR
03-13-2011, 09:32 PM
The kids were all over it when we saw them yesterday and couldn't wait to get in and watch what was made up to this point. After seeing the clip I can't wait till the whole thing comes out, will buy it for sure!

Fear No Trout
03-13-2011, 10:23 PM
Pontoon, thanks for starting this thread and the kind words. Man, you are ever looking good and healthy. It was extremely nice to see old friends from FNN. I know it's been a long while since I posted but it's been because how much time I have been devoting to this very important film. It's really taking shape and I think that all of you will agree that by taking my time to produce a quality film it is well worth the wait. I am hoping for a release by fall. Again thanks to all you for stopping by...Trollmeister, Trout Only, Barry Ogawa, Pontoon and several others. Looking forward to fishing "The Vine" soon. Warmly,
Fear No Trout
www.fearnotrout.com

troutdog
03-14-2011, 11:59 PM
Was sure glad Lil TD and I had a chance to check out the exhibit before heading out the door Sunday, what a great way to end the day. Cory I appreciate your time and patience in answering all of my little one's questions, I think you have inspired her to become a reporter! :LOL: Your personally autographed poster and t-shirt were a big hit, I bet you can guess what she insisted on wearing to bed lastnight! Best of luck in moving forward, can't wait to see the finished product at the theater....loved the 15 minute clip, AWESOME!

TD