PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever hear of custom rod maker by the name of Geo. Adams?

Anthony I.
03-12-2011, 04:25 PM
My dad gave this rod he purchased at the alpine village swap meet... and on the rod it has custom built for (I'll leave that info out) and built by Geo. Adams... Anyone know who Geo. Adams is? George maybe? I dont know but any info would be great...

The rod is 6" in lenght and is obviously made for salt water fishing, as it appears to have the strenght to bring in a bus or two...Roller guides and tip

Thanks guys!

TaperSteve
03-15-2011, 12:03 PM
I also got a BB custom Phenix rod its sick!

TS

Anthony I.
03-15-2011, 09:08 PM
Guys... I believe you guys are posting in the wrong thread. I asked if someone had any info on a custom rod maker by the name of geo Adams... And some how the only responses were about bob Barr. I don't know what's going on with the clacking but I'll ask again...

Does anyone have information regarding a custom rod maker by the name of geo Adams? Any info would be appreciated... But from the lack of responses I doubt geo Adams is known by many... I don't care if geo Adams is a nobody but I was just curious who he was/is

EL_CHIDO
03-15-2011, 09:15 PM
This thread made me dizzy.

MexicanPistachio
03-16-2011, 09:52 AM
Do You know what blank it is? is it a fenwick? I looked up geo adams and it appears he was big on the east coast back in the day. Looks like he was a guide/ fishing personality in the Boston area.

Anthony I.
03-16-2011, 09:58 AM
Just that piece of information makes it worth while.. Thank you!

I don't know what the blank is and I'm not sure how I would determine that?

Thanks mexicanpistachio

exfactor
03-16-2011, 09:58 AM
This is a perfect example of the bs started on a thread FOR NO GOOD REASON!!!!!! Wank about your woe es mees on your own time, in the bathroom. Your drama isn't our drama.

wackyrigged
03-16-2011, 11:14 AM
This is a perfect example of the bs started on a thread FOR NO GOOD REASON!!!!!! Wank about your woe es mees on your own time, in the bathroom. Your drama isn't our drama.

X2 on that well said.in the bathroom ROFL

BassFreak
03-16-2011, 03:56 PM
I vote this thread for twilight zone.. LOL.. step away from the bong F2M..

bman90278
03-20-2011, 01:19 AM
Why does this thread give me a headache?