PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wna fish this weekend up at sar??

gogreeenz4
03-08-2011, 04:46 PM
Does anyone wna go up to the santa ana river this weekend freshly stocked(or so dfg says) im gonna go up one day this weekend and plan on gettn um on the fly but would anyone like to get up there after some trout? get at me and leme know

BrandonFish
03-08-2011, 04:53 PM
Good luck if you go!!

gogreeenz4
03-09-2011, 10:54 AM
thanks alot my doooood im not much of a stocker trout guy but freshly stocked so even if natives are bitting the stockd should so thats all ways goood

gogreeenz4
03-09-2011, 10:57 AM
im sorry i mean if the natives arent bitting the stockers might

jdietze
03-15-2011, 11:41 AM
Pulled a beuatiful 13" brownie out of one the more hidden holes between the Seven Oaks area and the South Fork paeking lot. Good luck up there, bite should be fine, I caught mine during deep winter, so it should be even better now.

gogreeenz4
03-15-2011, 11:49 AM
Pulled a beuatiful 13" brownie out of one the more hidden holes between the Seven Oaks area and the South Fork paeking lot. Good luck up there, bite should be fine, I caught mine during deep winter, so it should be even better now.

the water was 43 degrees so temp was good but flows were up so not to much slow water but defiantly had a good time i was more down by bear creek after natives but a bunch of people off of glass road and on the south fork were getn good stockers on bait and wait rigs