PDA

View Full Version : Lake Castaic Guide Services

SDDave
03-07-2011, 03:29 PM
Hello All,

For the of you who don't know me, my name is Dave Horst and I run Lake Castaic Guide Services,
AKA, www.DaveHorstOutdoors.com.
The is going to be my second year as a full time guide, please check out my site for info about me and the services I'm offering right now for the late winter and early spring bass and striper bite,
Full day and half day trips are available and I can be flexable to meet your needs.

For the past coulpe of months I've been fishing crawdads and have brought in some big Florida strain bass, crawdads can produce large fish this time of year.

Please contact me via PM or email, or call my cell.
My website can give you the info.
DFG licensed and bonded and insured.

Come out and fish for your personal best bass right now.

Thanks for the interest, Dave Horst

sgtskunk
03-07-2011, 06:40 PM
I checked out ur website, Some nice looking Bass you got there. Good luck with the guide service. I may be contacting you next month for a day on the water. I have been wanting to check out Castaic for awhile now and now that I am completly out of the Army I think I should reward myself with a guided trip for some Big Bass. talk to you soon. RICK

Bucket Junkies!!!

SDDave
03-08-2011, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the interest Rick, and thanks for your service to our country.
Fishing will indeed pick up as the days grow longer, time on the water is all thats needed.
For all the active and retired military and law enforcement, fireman, I offer discounts to already low prices.
also booking in advance will get discounts, I just require deposit to lock down a date.
Good Fishing, Dave