PDA

View Full Version : Solid fights, trout biting hard on the troll!!

kewlwhip
03-06-2011, 07:34 PM
So i got a chance to fish for a bit after one of my jobs and headed to the Vine earlier in week.

Got to the water and decided to switch up a few lure colors, one was of whitknee designs...it basically took over on the troll for me within the hour. Mixed the Rapalas and Daiwas as i followed a school on my finder. I ran the lures up top and all around on the leadcore to produce fun sized trout... 3-4lbs in a few hours. Saw alot of trollers on the west shore, must've been good there...also saw some nice fish being caught from shore in the flats-wow am in in the Sierras- snow all around too! :Wink:

Lures
Rapalas, whitknee designs, Daiwa SC shiners

Fish Count
4 Rainbows (3-4lb range) in 4.5hrs

no photos, left camera in ride-decided to stayout fishing-

til nextime,

kewly

diamondbear
03-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Is this the first Vine trip for the new boat ? Good job Kewly on the nice size fish .

the killa fish taco
03-07-2011, 11:30 AM
good job kewly.... we still need to meet up so i can get you some of the product....

TaperSteve
03-07-2011, 12:57 PM
Way to slay Kewwwwwww - laaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

:Guns: :Explode:

TS

5150fishn
03-07-2011, 01:08 PM
Good job slapping around the trout at the Vine Kewly.

See Chris Fish
03-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Schooling us as always.
Way to go Kewly!!!

BTW---thanks for helping out at the dock. Nice of you to give my daughter a hand out of the rental boat.

kewlwhip
03-08-2011, 07:05 AM
Is this the first Vine trip for the new boat ? Good job Kewly on the nice size fish . Hey DB- no I went out on a rental boat for a few hours after my other job- When are you going to come play at the Vine? The trout are looking for you~lol...cya DB

Way to slay Kewwwwwww - laaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

:Guns: :Explode:

TS thanks TS-was a fun day!

Good job slapping around the trout at the Vine Kewly.
5150 - thank you- I've also seen quite a few other fishermen slapping the trout around around the lake this day too...

Schooling us as always.
Way to go Kewly!!!

BTW---thanks for helping out at the dock. Nice of you to give my daughter a hand out of the rental boat. Hey SCF- Thank you, I try to help whenever/wherever I am- cya nextime!