PDA

View Full Version : Bad Day !!!!!

simoncmng
03-06-2011, 10:14 AM
Rent boat out early in the morning... found engine bad.. have to back to the dock to change the boat.. Boat running so slow and half tank of gas...... sunny day... caught 3 stripper.... way back to the dock... run out the gas.. call boat office... none of people answer the phone.. end up the lifeguard to tow the boat... bad services of boat rental company...

stg68
03-06-2011, 12:27 PM
Rent boat out early in the morning... found engine bad.. have to back to the dock to change the boat.. Boat running so slow and half tank of gas...... sunny day... caught 3 stripper.... way back to the dock... run out the gas.. call boat office... none of people answer the phone.. end up the lifeguard to tow the boat... bad services of boat rental company...

Sorry to hear that, but you are not the first one ....
They had a very bad service for a long time there. I told myself never rent any from them anymore.

Btbdodgers
03-06-2011, 06:23 PM
at least you caught some FEEESH :Big Grin:

sidified
03-06-2011, 06:51 PM
I hope the concession comped you something for your trouble...Any self respecting outfit would have...
Open question: Who owns/runs the rental concession?

TroutOnly
03-06-2011, 06:59 PM
NOT WHEN KENNY WAS THERE,ONLY PROBLEM IS THE MOVED HIM UP TO CACHUMA NOW,NEXT TIME ASK FOR JOHN IF HE STILL HAS HIS JOB,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,HE WAS THE MANAGER THE LAST TIME I WAS THERE,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hometown
03-06-2011, 08:46 PM
yea kenny is good peeps i need to hit cachuma and say high
NOT WHEN KENNY WAS THERE,ONLY PROBLEM IS THE MOVED HIM UP TO CACHUMA NOW,NEXT TIME ASK FOR JOHN IF HE STILL HAS HIS JOB,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,HE WAS THE MANAGER THE LAST TIME I WAS THERE,,,,,,,,,,,,

SDDave
03-06-2011, 11:12 PM
John has always been super nice when I've talked to him, rental boats are always a crapshoot, those poor rigs get hammered, first sign of a dog head back in and for another one.
There's always other ways to get around the lake.

fishingboysdad
03-08-2011, 08:21 PM
havent seen john there for the longest..he was a very cool guy...damm boats r very expensive as it is to be giving u any problems

Hog Caller
03-09-2011, 08:03 AM
T.O.'s boat won't do that....AND you'll catch a lot of fish for just a little more money.
I'm not saying.....I'm just saying.

Brent

laserbrn
03-10-2011, 06:32 AM
I bought my boat because I was tired of those rental boats. The anchor was always a coffee can on a 25-35 ft rope. Couldn't use the boat to do anything worthwhile so what was the pointing of dropping all that cash? I just never liked the service, didn't find the boats to ever be worthwhile and hated waiting in line in the morning hoping for a boat when the fishing is good.

You did manage to catch 3 stripers and that's better than I've managed. I'm sure a nice dinner softened the blow.