PDA

View Full Version : Guide trip sat the mid stripers catching 101

TroutOnly
03-06-2011, 08:57 AM
sat i met up with joe nick and mark,for a day of stripey fishing at the mid,the lake was still at full pool surface temp was higher at 52 in the morning and 58 in the afternoon.the water all around the lake ws different stained in some areas clear in others. we started flat lining and went thru schools but got no takers. worked on still no action,so it time for the down rigger lessons,and soon as we dropped down to forty to fifty feet the action started.the guys really liked the action ,considering there last three visits to the lake in there boat they got skunked. they got the tour of the lake and a introduction to trolling and some bait fishing.i would have took pics but i forgot the camera and the net in the truck i was almost late getting there and didnt get to do my normal routine of setting up the boat and double checking everything,the boys got two limits and a good look into the striper fishing game ,when were and how to catch mr stripey,thankyou for the food and thankyou for making reservations for the dvl bite,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,

trail blazer
03-06-2011, 09:43 AM
WTG T/O on yet ANOTHER sucessfull striper slay!,,,,,,,,,You,da MANNNNNN,,,,,,,,

Now those guys can help thin out the pyrmid herd a little,,lol

TRAIL BLAZER

P.A.W.
03-06-2011, 01:45 PM
I'm sure Joe, Nick and Mark have a nice bag of memories and a start on stripey. I'll be in touch soon Bob, as I'm struggling with my Trolling skills. Had to resort to Anchovie today! :(

diamondbear
03-06-2011, 04:35 PM
GOOD JOB As usual Bob , Feels good when clients go home happy .

Rooster
03-06-2011, 05:19 PM
Another awesome day. Can't wait to hear how the DVL day turns out. Props