PDA

View Full Version : 70 pound blue Lower Otay

bluehunter
03-06-2011, 01:49 AM
I been skunked 3 times in a roll at Otay so I figured what the heck, give it another shot since it was a beautiful day to be had and I had lots of papers to grade. No better way of grading papers than to soak some mackerel at the same time. One of the best ways to get work done IMO. I went solo on this run as everyone else was busy. Son is into girls and other friends was enjoying all else that L.A has to offer. Me? I just went fishing.

I arrived late my storagefor my boat card would not work. So I had to wait until 6am to get boat. I was eager to hit the water but figured if I get on water by 9am I would be good since the solar read stated that 930am thru 1130 would be the best bite. Boy were they right.

I got on the water at 9am. Ventured around to see where I would sit. Sat at an area about 21 feet with some snags underneath. Tossed out rod. Started to get stuff together in boat so I could chill and sit down with my work and all of a sudden I get slamed 10 minutes after I tossed bait. I fought it for about 7 minutes and landed a 70.3 pound blue. It ventured between 70.3 and 70.5 but the pic I took had 70.3 on it so I am going with that. The dock went with 70.5 the highest reading.

I took fish in. Weighed it. Took pics. And released it.

I figured the day would be a good day and it happened. Its been a little while for me since I got a lunker blue about a year and a half. No other runs the rest of day just that one hit and blue and that was it.

Water temp at 62 degrees which is where we wanted it to be for the blues to start running. The following weeks thru April should be good at Otay and i will hit it hard before I switch to flatheads from then thru summer.

Took a few pics. Could not do video because I was by myself. Sucks but at least i got some pics. LOL

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq142/bluehunter1100/fishpics095.jpg

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq142/bluehunter1100/fishpics092.jpg

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq142/bluehunter1100/fishpics098_2.jpg

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq142/bluehunter1100/fishpics094.jpg

Skaguy04
03-06-2011, 04:57 AM
That Blue surely is a beauty!
Way to go!

trollmiester
03-06-2011, 06:07 AM
man weigh to go.Wish teamtrolltoon was there. We have been next to you may times when you have caught the big boys,Thanx brian for the report.Glad you put the time in the water ,youdeserve it.

bluehunter
03-06-2011, 02:23 PM
Thanks fellas.

Yea trolly yall been there thru some of the big catches in the past. It was nice getting another one to boot by showing persistance and patience which is the number one factor in blue chasing. Thanks for the props and see ya soon on the water. Lets get one at the Vine this coming season.

troutdog
03-06-2011, 02:37 PM
AWESOME catch Brian, congrats!

TD

PONTOON
03-06-2011, 03:35 PM
Brian,

I've been working on the house all day and thought I'd check to see if there was anything new on the boards. When I saw your post I couldn't be happier for you. You deserve that fish!
Persistence and patience paid off for you in a big way.

Congratulations!

diamondbear
03-06-2011, 04:28 PM
VERY NICE CAT , Even better that you let it go to live on . // db

TroutOnly
03-06-2011, 04:35 PM
DAMN BRIAN THATS ONE HUGE CATFISH,,,,,,,,,,,,I CAN SEE YOU SITTIN THERE GRADEING THE PAPERS THEN THE REEL STARTS SCREAMING,,,,,,,DISPITE THE SKUNK YOU STUCK TO IT, THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GREAT FISHERMAN AND EVERYDAY FISHERMAN,MAJOR PROPS BLUEHUNTER,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,

Hometown
03-06-2011, 04:50 PM
That is a Beast congrats

Rooster
03-06-2011, 05:15 PM
Great Report and pic... That is one nice Blue... Congrats

crappiemike
03-06-2011, 07:09 PM
its a good start for you this
year!!! congrats.............

cm

dgfishin
03-06-2011, 08:54 PM
WCCM does it again! Nice job,btw did you get the papers graded?

bluehunter
03-06-2011, 09:23 PM
Brian,

I've been working on the house all day and thought I'd check to see if there was anything new on the boards. When I saw your post I couldn't be happier for you. You deserve that fish!
Persistence and patience paid off for you in a big way.

Congratulations!

No douth Terry you and Chris been there thru some of the good catches. Thanks for the luv my man and I am rooting for you guys to get one as well. See ya soon on the water.

bluehunter
03-06-2011, 09:25 PM
DAMN BRIAN THATS ONE HUGE CATFISH,,,,,,,,,,,,I CAN SEE YOU SITTIN THERE GRADEING THE PAPERS THEN THE REEL STARTS SCREAMING,,,,,,,DISPITE THE SKUNK YOU STUCK TO IT, THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GREAT FISHERMAN AND EVERYDAY FISHERMAN,MAJOR PROPS BLUEHUNTER,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,

T.O that is the thrill. To be grading papers and then all of a sudden ZZZZZZZZZZ. Thats is what I go for. LOL.

Thanks T.O I appreciate it.

B

bluehunter
03-06-2011, 09:27 PM
WCCM does it again! Nice job,btw did you get the papers graded?

Got about 4 class sets of test completed. But a teachers work is never done it seems like. LOL. Going to do some other stuff later tonite for a few hrs.

Thanks for the props.

bluehunter
03-06-2011, 09:30 PM
Thanks everyone for the props it is appreciated.

I did a little slide video of the catch. No live footage of fish but hopefully next time I can do one or at least have one of the release. I have one of a 71 pounder from a few years ago would be nice to have more and Im sure it will happen again soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rneJgZ0gMfc

Cadillyak
03-06-2011, 11:26 PM
Great Fish. What lb test were you using?

bluehunter
03-07-2011, 04:56 AM
Thanks.

On that rig I had 40 pound test.

Geraldlim
03-07-2011, 05:39 AM
Way to go Bluehunter!
I want to start going after some big cats this season too.
Great job!

scca
03-07-2011, 07:54 AM
That's good Preston's training and fishing spots continue to pay off for you. Nice job landing that PIG. I might show you mine one day !! See you at the river !!

bluehunter
03-07-2011, 09:13 AM
That's good Preston's training and fishing spots continue to pay off for you. Nice job landing that PIG. I might show you mine one day !! See you at the river !!

Thats Bluehunter training. Something you never known or accomplished that well. Preston showed me nothing at Otay. BTW I talked to him recently. And you forget I been doing this since 1998. Preston and I met in 2003. Good luck on your water and no you will not see me at the river. I will be at the canals and imperial valley. Peace and good luck with your second place organization.

Sorry everyone for the interference but SCCA is always on the hate. Take them for what they are.

bluehunter
03-07-2011, 09:42 AM
Thanks again everyone for the positive remarks.

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-07-2011, 11:13 AM
WHATA HAWG !

damn Saweeeeet !

Congrats ....

Yeee-haw !

One to remember for a long time : )
Gary

bluehunter
03-07-2011, 11:21 AM
WHATA HAWG !

damn Saweeeeet !

Congrats ....

Yeee-haw !

One to remember for a long time : )
Gary

Thanks Gary I appreciate it.

B

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-07-2011, 11:34 AM
Thanks Gary I appreciate it.

B

Man, I tell U, I gotta a lot of love for that lake, I used to fish it often as a teen for Largemouth but haven’t been back there for years…

Kinda miss it…those were some good times..

I noticed they now stock trout there which they never did back in the day which does spark my interest for those big bucketmouths..

One of these days I need to make a return trip and relive the old days : )

I never fished for the kitties there back then but I always knew there were some big leviathans there !

Again I gott a tip my fishin’ hat to you…that’s a world class catch.

Way ta roll : )

I bet U still think of that fish when your going to sleep at night : )

I know I would : )

Gary

bluehunter
03-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Man, I tell U, I gotta a lot of love for that lake, I used to fish it often as a teen for Largemouth but haven’t been back there for years…

Kinda miss it…those were some good times..

I noticed they now stock trout there which they never did back in the day which does spark my interest for those big bucketmouths..

One of these days I need to make a return trip and relive the old days : )

I never fished for the kitties there back then but I always knew there were some big leviathans there !

Again I gott a tip my fishin’ hat to you…that’s a world class catch.

Way ta roll : )

I bet U still think of that fish when your going to sleep at night : )

I know I would : )

Gary

Thanks. Lower Otay is a good lake for the monster blues the few that they have left in there. I love San Vicente as well which is where I got my biggest at 81 and some in the 30, 40 , and 50 pound range there at San Vicente. At Otay I have two seventy plus pounders and is working on increasing that resume as I continue to fish it. At Irvine I have several 30's, and 40's and one 50 from my earlier years at bluehunter in the late 90's on to now. Blue chasing is what I do and love hence the name bluehunter. As far as thinking about that fish - I am always thinking about big blue cats -lol. I dream about them all the time which keeps me on the hunt for that record catch to be had.

I will be producing a seminar very soon about the art of chasing blues and introduction to Southern california blues real soon. Stay tune for the instructional lesson and video you will like it. To be done in a few weeks or so whenever I get the free time to sit down and play on the computer for hrs at a time : )

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Thanks. Lower Otay is a good lake for the monster blues the few that they have left in there. I love San Vicente as well which is where I got my biggest at 81 and some in the 30, 40 , and 50 pound range there at San Vicente. At Otay I have two seventy plus pounders and is working on increasing that resume as I continue to fish it. At Irvine I have several 30's, and 40's and one 50 from my earlier years at bluehunter in the late 90's on to now. Blue chasing is what I do and love hence the name bluehunter. As far as thinking about that fish - I am always thinking about big blue cats -lol. I dream about them all the time which keeps me on the hunt for that record catch to be had.

I will be producing a seminar very soon about the art of chasing blues and introduction to Southern california blues real soon. Stay tune for the instructional lesson and video you will like it. To be done in a few weeks or so whenever I get the free time to sit down and play on the computer for hrs at a time : )

Sweet, very nice !

I am also currently writing a book on Striper and Largemouth fishing, who knows, maybe your video could be mentioned on the inside of the back cover, still a little ways off but have 3 publishers interested at this time..

Sweet, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for it : )

Gary

labjet2000
03-07-2011, 06:34 PM
That is one healthy looking fish. Congrats. Your students are very lucky to have a teacher that is living life to the fullest.

GdHkSet1
03-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Way to tame that beast! Congrats man, your vids are cool too. I look fwd on hitting DV for some blues again. In your opinion, do you think DV has the brutes in it like San V and Otay(50+)? Again congrats Bluehunter.

Hometown
03-07-2011, 08:49 PM
looking forward to a lesson in big blue cats

muskyman
03-07-2011, 09:38 PM
Brian, nice job dude, one heck of a nice looking fish dude.

bluehunter
03-08-2011, 12:00 AM
Brian, nice job dude, one heck of a nice looking fish dude.

Thanks Dave. Whenever you visit back this way take a trip to Otay knowing you you may squeeze another 70 plus yourself.

bluehunter
03-08-2011, 12:04 AM
Way to tame that beast! Congrats man, your vids are cool too. I look fwd on hitting DV for some blues again. In your opinion, do you think DV has the brutes in it like San V and Otay(50+)? Again congrats Bluehunter.

DVL has 50s now and eventually in the future will have 70s,80s,90s and pluses. I do not know the numbers at DVL but if they are the same brutes stock they do not reproduce but will grow to huge sizes like at San V and Otay. DVL can have that capability we just have to wait and see when some one snatches one up.

bluehunter
03-08-2011, 12:07 AM
Sweet, very nice !

I am also currently writing a book on Striper and Largemouth fishing, who knows, maybe your video could be mentioned on the inside of the back cover, still a little ways off but have 3 publishers interested at this time..

Sweet, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for it : )

Gary

If it is I would greatly appreciate it. I love writing myself having 3 degrees gave me all teh training I need to do all the writing in the world. LOL. My thesis was no problem when I got my masters and look forward to it again when I enroll in my doctorate program soon.

bluehunter
03-08-2011, 12:09 AM
That is one healthy looking fish. Congrats. Your students are very lucky to have a teacher that is living life to the fullest.

Thanks much appreciated.

Cadillyak
03-08-2011, 01:34 AM
Can't Wait For The Seminar!!!!

Troutman65
03-08-2011, 08:27 AM
Congrats on that Whopper of a Catfish Bluehunter !! Thanks for sharing :Cool:

scca
03-08-2011, 12:36 PM
Thats Bluehunter training. Something you never known or accomplished that well. Preston showed me nothing at Otay. BTW I talked to him recently. And you forget I been doing this since 1998. Preston and I met in 2003. Good luck on your water and no you will not see me at the river. I will be at the canals and imperial valley. Peace and good luck with your second place organization.

Sorry everyone for the interference but SCCA is always on the hate. Take them for what they are.

I'm not sure why your trying to spin my post !! I gave you props for catching a nice catfish. I just think you should give props to Preston for showing you the spots and not LIE about it. You havent talk to Preston cause I was on the phone with him when you called yesterday and I heard your message you lefted him and I know you havent talked to him in a LONG time. LOL !! Now once again NICE job on that blue !! Keep the reports coming !! My offer still stands for the river $250 a boat Blythe is the location !! Stop running and put your money up !!

HuskerRod
03-08-2011, 12:36 PM
doctorate blue hunter???? I got a masters and it about killed me and severely affected my fishing time for like two years. After I turned in the thesis I went home and burned all the pencils, school suppies, and paper in my house out of respect for any real scholars that have what it takes to get a doctorate..not me.

Congrats on monster catch..wow.

Where do you teach at?????

bluehunter
03-08-2011, 12:52 PM
doctorate blue hunter???? I got a masters and it about killed me and severely affected my fishing time for like two years. After I turned in the thesis I went home and burned all the pencils, school suppies, and paper in my house out of respect for any real scholars that have what it takes to get a doctorate..not me.

Congrats on monster catch..wow.

Where do you teach at?????
LOL. I hear ya. Thanks for the props.

Im at Wright in Westchester. Honors and Magnet teacher now. Pretty pretty cool from where I use to be at. : )

B

bluehunter
03-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Congrats on that Whopper of a Catfish Bluehunter !! Thanks for sharing :Cool:

Thanks Troutman. I appreciate it.

B

bluehunter
03-08-2011, 01:01 PM
I'm not sure why your trying to spin my post !! I gave you props for catching a nice catfish. I just think you should give props to Preston for showing you the spots and not LIE about it. You havent talk to Preston cause I was on the phone with him when you called yesterday and I heard your message you lefted him and I know you havent talked to him in a LONG time. LOL !! Now once again NICE job on that blue !! Keep the reports coming !! My offer still stands for the river $250 a boat Blythe is the location !! Stop running and put your money up !!

What a child. See what SCCA is about people? Who in he right mind would join this group is beyond me. I should post pictures of teh shocking material he uses out on the water but I will withhold from that. A cheater on the water and top notch hater at that. This has been going on since 2006 people. And this gut is older than me as well by like 4 years or so. LOL

Sorry again everyone I will apalogize for him because he knows no better and is the equal of a dark person who wants to ruin a thread of praise. I feel sorry for him truly I do as a grown adult and educated person and he ius supose to be educated as well. Its a shame and embarassment for him and his family and children that he can not hold a better example and personality than to portray himself like a bully on a forum so many times. Something is wrong with him mentally and spiritually and I hope he works it out because its leading him into darkness and doom one day.

B

HuskerRod
03-08-2011, 01:05 PM
LOL. I hear ya. Thanks for the props.

Im at Wright in Westchester. Honors and Magnet teacher now. Pretty pretty cool from where I use to be at. : )

B

Hey Bluehunter,

I teach P.E. in hemet and am currently typing this in my office off the boys lockerroom anxiously awaiting for 5th period to start, then end,....so I can get the heck out of here and get one day closer to summer break...June 3rd.

bluehunter
03-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Can't Wait For The Seminar!!!!

Thank you. It will come out soon will start this weekend.

bluehunter
03-08-2011, 01:22 PM
Hey Bluehunter,

I teach P.E. in hemet and am currently typing this in my office off the boys lockerroom anxiously awaiting for 5th period to start, then end,....so I can get the heck out of here and get one day closer to summer break...June 3rd.

Thats great you teach as well. We definitely are difference makers thats for sure. I can not wait for break as well mid June. Heading back east and south till August. Its getting closer. : )

ANGLER-IN-TRAINING
03-08-2011, 02:14 PM
Wow, what a catch!!! That's one big fish.

Also, you and Gary writting books about fishing? I'm first in line at the autograph signing.

bluehunter
03-08-2011, 02:57 PM
Wow, what a catch!!! That's one big fish.

Also, you and Gary writting books about fishing? I'm first in line at the autograph signing.

Thanks Mike. That was a cool catch. Waiting to get some more. Its your turn now buddy.

B

HuskerRod
03-08-2011, 03:27 PM
Thats great you teach as well. We definitely are difference makers thats for sure. I can not wait for break as well mid June. Heading back east and south till August. Its getting closer. : )

I go to Minnesota every June. Time to start doing inventory on the tackle assortment. however, bad news though. Not many blues up there where I go. Im religated to fishing for Walleyes, Perch, Bass, and Pike.

ANGLER-IN-TRAINING
03-08-2011, 03:47 PM
Pike, I hear, is almost as good reeling as blues.

2quikmotorwerks
03-08-2011, 04:18 PM
sweet fish B i need to get back outhere and fish real soon

bluehunter
03-08-2011, 04:19 PM
I go to Minnesota every June. Time to start doing inventory on the tackle assortment. however, bad news though. Not many blues up there where I go. Im religated to fishing for Walleyes, Perch, Bass, and Pike.

Thats not a bad tradeoff there. Especially for the Pike and Walleyes. Those Walleye circuits always seemed interesting to me it looks like fun fishing for them.

bluehunter
03-08-2011, 04:21 PM
sweet fish B i need to get back outhere and fish real soon

Most definitely Omar will hit you up we will swing it again in a few weeks or so the bite should be better.

Bo_Star
03-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Nice Kitty Blue =)

bluehunter
03-09-2011, 06:26 AM
Nice Kitty Blue =)

Thanks Bo.

B

HuskerRod
03-09-2011, 12:39 PM
Hey Bluehunter,

The white sign on the big catfish, is that "West Coast CatMasters"?

Rod

bluehunter
03-09-2011, 01:00 PM
Hey Bluehunter,

The white sign on the big catfish, is that "West Coast CatMasters"?

Rod

Thanks for asking. Yes it is. We are having a contest this year for the biggest blues and flatheads of the year. Bluewatch 2011, and flatwatch 2011. When a person enters and submit a fish he/she must have the password and photo along with the fish. The WCCM Blue is the password for the blue catch category. Winner will win a brand new cat rod in each category if they sign up. The contest will end Dec 31 of 2011. So there is plenty of more time to go. We have some heavy hitters in the contest now I would not be surprised if an 80-90 plus blue actually wins in the end. My 70.3 now as it stands is not safe. Thats why I will keep on cracking at it this year. : )

scca
03-09-2011, 01:01 PM
What a child. See what SCCA is about people? Who in he right mind would join this group is beyond me. I should post pictures of teh shocking material he uses out on the water but I will withhold from that. A cheater on the water and top notch hater at that. This has been going on since 2006 people. And this gut is older than me as well by like 4 years or so. LOL

Sorry again everyone I will apalogize for him because he knows no better and is the equal of a dark person who wants to ruin a thread of praise. I feel sorry for him truly I do as a grown adult and educated person and he ius supose to be educated as well. Its a shame and embarassment for him and his family and children that he can not hold a better example and personality than to portray himself like a bully on a forum so many times. Something is wrong with him mentally and spiritually and I hope he works it out because its leading him into darkness and doom one day.

B

FUNNY !!! Please put that picture you claim to have up.. Talking about my kids again huh dog ? Ok !! Oh Make sure that picture has my boat in it. LOL !!

bluehunter
03-09-2011, 01:06 PM
FUNNY !!! Please put that picture you claim to have up.. Talking about my kids again huh dog ? Ok !! Oh Make sure that picture has my boat in it. LOL !!

LOL. My number one fan yall.

bluehunter
03-09-2011, 01:28 PM
Pike, I hear, is almost as good reeling as blues.

I hear they are fun and strong fish. There is one water up north here in Ca that has em I do not know the name but there are some in there. That is on my list of a species I would like to catch. Maybe when I visit Chicago one day to see folks I may come upon a trip, or at least the walleye.

Psych22
03-09-2011, 04:10 PM
WTG out there!!!!!!!

HuskerRod
03-09-2011, 07:02 PM
I hear they are fun and strong fish. There is one water up north here in Ca that has em I do not know the name but there are some in there. That is on my list of a species I would like to catch. Maybe when I visit Chicago one day to see folks I may come upon a trip, or at least the walleye.

Walleye are fantastic eating. The problem with Pike is they are real boney. However, their is a method to filleting them where you can get a lot of the bone out (but not all). Both species are fun to catch and people look at Pike up in Minnesota like we do Stripers here...............they want to rid the lakes of them. They are aggressive suckers that will bang the nastiest, most colorful lure in your tackle box with a vengeance.

cutbait
03-09-2011, 07:59 PM
You da man Blue!!

a bit o jealousy I am feeling

muskyman
03-09-2011, 09:05 PM
Brian when you come to chicago, we can fish the blues close to my house, no launch fee's, no crowds, just lots of 20-30lb blues - all you want. Lake Michigan for some awesome brown trout and King salmon fishing. Just drop me a line dude.

bluehunter
03-09-2011, 10:55 PM
Brian when you come to chicago, we can fish the blues close to my house, no launch fee's, no crowds, just lots of 20-30lb blues - all you want. Lake Michigan for some awesome brown trout and King salmon fishing. Just drop me a line dude.

Thanks Dave. I will drop you a line when I hit that area. I so much want to fish up there and the Blues and brown trout and King Salmon possibilities sounds awesome. Thanks for the invitation.

B

bluehunter
03-09-2011, 10:56 PM
You da man Blue!!

a bit o jealousy I am feeling

Thanks cutbait for the props and yea Im feeling you on that in my Vic the Brick voice.

B

bluehunter
03-09-2011, 11:00 PM
Walleye are fantastic eating. The problem with Pike is they are real boney. However, their is a method to filleting them where you can get a lot of the bone out (but not all). Both species are fun to catch and people look at Pike up in Minnesota like we do Stripers here...............they want to rid the lakes of them. They are aggressive suckers that will bang the nastiest, most colorful lure in your tackle box with a vengeance.

I definitely want to try Walleyes. as far as the pike goes I just want to catch some nice ones. I can let em swim away with no problem. Definitely not into boney fish to eat I remember as a child I had bones in my throat that would not go away for a while and I been wanting em fillet ever since. Still remember that I must have been 6 or 7 years old then.

bluehunter
03-09-2011, 11:01 PM
WTG out there!!!!!!!

Thanks Psych22 I appreciate it. Definitely was fun reeling in.

kewlwhip
03-10-2011, 12:14 AM
CONGRATS, thats a BIG'un Brian-time on water pays always, awesome!!

bluehunter
03-10-2011, 07:19 AM
CONGRATS, thats a BIG'un Brian-time on water pays always, awesome!!

Thanks Cooly. That is the biggest factor in getting these fish is putting time in on the water and waiting them out because they do not come often. Thanks again and talk to you soon.

B

reservoir dog
03-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Living up to your name...nice catch!

Bigeasy
03-11-2011, 10:11 AM
Too cool! After 70lbs, The bar get's so high that it's almost impossible to achieve! I'm going to grade some papers while fishing! Good job Blue! :LOL:

bluehunter
03-11-2011, 12:27 PM
Too cool! After 70lbs, The bar get's so high that it's almost impossible to achieve! I'm going to grade some papers while fishing! Good job Blue! :LOL:

Thanks Bigeasy.

Thats how I spend my fishing time. Grading papers, reading, relaxing, or spending time with my child. No better way to fish than to do it that way.

Krazzyyo
03-11-2011, 12:43 PM
good lord!! awesome!!

Bigeasy
03-11-2011, 02:46 PM
For a 70Lb Catfish, I'll grade the homework for you! :LOL: 70Lbs good lord! :UDaMan:

smokehound
03-11-2011, 03:35 PM
Thanks Bigeasy.

Thats how I spend my fishing time. Grading papers, reading, relaxing, or spending time with my child. No better way to fish than to do it that way.You're a school teacher? That's beyond awesome.

bluehunter
03-11-2011, 09:07 PM
You're a school teacher? That's beyond awesome.

Thanks. One decade of doing it so far. Bout to venture into the admin and more political aspect of it soon upon completing admin classes.

Coach D'
03-11-2011, 10:50 PM
Look at all the good that happens when you share and are a positive person! A multi-page board full of praise, respect and good wishes.

Stay positive bra and keep on doin your thing! By the way, I've been dreamin a lot about pullin a 40lb flathead out of that spot on the canal you put me onto last year in Palo Verde...Whew, I hope my dreams come true!! (-;

Great catch!!

dfisher
03-12-2011, 05:44 AM
thats a beast!!

im guessing you didnt grade your papers? hehe

Lightning
03-12-2011, 03:40 PM
Awesome fish! Cool that it was released.

bluehunter
03-13-2011, 04:14 AM
Look at all the good that happens when you share and are a positive person! A multi-page board full of praise, respect and good wishes.

Stay positive bra and keep on doin your thing! By the way, I've been dreamin a lot about pullin a 40lb flathead out of that spot on the canal you put me onto last year in Palo Verde...Whew, I hope my dreams come true!! (-;

Great catch!!

Thanks Coach.

It will happen soon keep at it those flats will come around soon. From April on thru summer the flat trips are on most definitely.

bluehunter
03-13-2011, 04:16 AM
thats a beast!!

im guessing you didnt grade your papers? hehe

LOL. I got some of it done. Relaxed a lot too. Otay is a relaxing lake to be at.

bluehunter
03-13-2011, 04:18 AM
Awesome fish! Cool that it was released.

Thanks. Definitely gots to release the beasts.

Santa Fe Eric
03-24-2011, 04:34 PM
Heck of a fish, Sir!

Sorry for the late reply. To quote Jason Bourne, "I have been off the Grid" for quite a while, working out some of my own stuff. It was great to check in to see that times have not changed. You are one heck of a fisherman!

Keep up the good work!

Eric

bluehunter
03-25-2011, 10:28 AM
Thanks E I appreciate it. Much Luv dawg.

B

CL SmooV
03-25-2011, 10:58 AM
I came back to read all the thread activity and didnt see my post when you hit this thread up, it must have didnt make it to post, but its better late than never.... thats a brute of a fish blue!

keep em comin

-smoov

bluehunter
03-25-2011, 11:22 AM
I came back to read all the thread activity and didnt see my post when you hit this thread up, it must have didnt make it to post, but its better late than never.... thats a brute of a fish blue!

keep em comin

-smoov

4 sure smoov thanks a lot!

B