PDA

View Full Version : 3 species today!!!!

PUDD MASTER BAITER
03-04-2011, 05:58 PM
got to the pudd early, had the bug all night,started out for carp ,with corn on the 8wt.no love.casted the other 8wt with indicator and mini drop shot when the sun came out with a 41/2 inch mar.mut.mini drop shot .first pass the indicator goes down hard ,take up the slack set the hook on a little 1.5lb bass.no more hits .switch to the 5 wt ,with indicator ,and mini drop shot with the mini droshot .with the pumpkin seed berkly trout worm.goes down hard ,and a miss.cast out in the opisite deriction. indicator goes down set the hook .feels like a bigger bass ,when im ready to lip it ,i see its a bigger size crappie. my first of the year;it was at least 1.5lb.then i go to another spot ,and vivid (chuck) says castout here ,the trout are showing up in small schools.i get my 5wt and put on a orange and yellow gold flake berkley worm.first cast hookup with a stocker.missed 2 more.get 2 more.the pudd is coming alive.if i didnt have granmpa stuff to do tommorrow, and a free paid round of golf from a friend sun.momma would would be ,dropping the pmb off at the pudd hole.ill be back mon.am. to hopefully own....god bless ....mike the pmb.....

Ifishtoolittle
03-04-2011, 11:43 PM
Very nice. Did all of your fish find their way back?

PUDD MASTER BAITER
03-05-2011, 05:38 AM
every thing goes back.unlike the guy(a regular) who gave away at least 5 bass. one was a 5lbr.and he took home his basket full.it was a sad thing to see.i was hoping dfg was on the lookout.any way it appears the season is starting.even the red ears are slowey showing up on the shoreline,but not hitting yet...

CPT. Kirk
03-05-2011, 07:32 AM
PMB your the man you continue to get them. I will probably get to the PUdd this afternoon. I have family obligations this morning. it is sad to hear about the guy keeping all the bass.

VIVID_FLY
03-05-2011, 08:11 AM
Nice trifecta ....