PDA

View Full Version : Camping?

manuel149
03-03-2011, 08:54 PM
Has any one camped out here? If so, what was the experience like?
Thinking about it for this weekend but this iwill be my first time there. So i would appriciate any info.
Thanks

Hitts0n
03-05-2011, 06:41 PM
do it !! enjoy !!

xbluex
03-06-2011, 12:02 AM
Well, the camping area is nothing special, but the convenience of being at your fishing spot in the morning is nice. There are porta-potties close to the camp spots and I believe showers on premises. My warning is be aware that they rarely allow you to build a fire and limit you to charcoal (no mesquite) bbqs. Due to the winds at times, this is quite a reasonable rule, and it sure was windy the last time I camped there.

xbluex
03-06-2011, 12:30 AM
Well, the camping area is nothing special, but the convenience of being at your fishing spot in the morning is nice. There are porta-potties close to the camp spots and I believe showers on premises. My warning is be aware that they rarely allow you to build a fire and limit you to charcoal (no mesquite) bbqs. Due to the winds at times, this is quite a reasonable rule, and it sure was windy the last time I camped there.

trollmiester
03-06-2011, 06:10 AM
make sure and get reservation,and not just show up in good weater.Will sell out fast with the high gas prices and being so close.Its fun camping yoou will like it..It dedpends your attitude and who your with ofcourse.lolol

muskyman
03-06-2011, 06:43 AM
Camping is alot of fun out there if you camp next to trollmeister and camp in alberts RV. Nothing beats the breakfast burrito in the morning at the baitshop.