PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Tubed SARL Yet?

Poxy Boggards
03-03-2011, 12:24 PM
Hey FNN,

Has anyone gone out and tubed SARL yet? How was the inspection process? I imagine it might be a bit more difficult to tube SARL since all of the shoreline is open for shore anglers. What is the water clarity looking like recently? Any tips to share for a newby to tubing SARL? Any areas more productive for those that have been out there lately. Have not fished SARL since right after Christmas, so I have no recent intel. Any tips would be appreciated via reply here or PM.

Thanks!

Wes
Poxy Boggards

Poxy Boggards
03-03-2011, 02:19 PM
Bueller..Bueller...Fry...Fry...

Nobody has tubed SARL yet?

sapdawg11
03-03-2011, 05:14 PM
Hi Pox,

Most definitely people are hitting SARL on the tubes! Someone emailed this pic to the lakes the other day...The subject was "Tubin for Tailwalkers" and the text read, "Tubin for tailwalkers at SARL, couldn't ask for a better Monday!!!!" Gorgeous day...
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u15/sapdawg11/tubinfortailwalkers.jpg

Poxy Boggards
03-04-2011, 01:56 PM
Hey Sapdawg, thanks for the reply. Do you know if they are allowing tubes in Chris's pond or in the main lake only?

sapdawg11
03-04-2011, 02:22 PM
Main lake only. Are you going to be at the Inflatable Navy event? Loving the sig!!

Poxy Boggards
03-04-2011, 03:17 PM
I am going to try, but getting out on the weekends is going to be hard for me for the rest of the trout season, due to the ren faire. My band plays out there, and I'm expected to be out there and help with the set up before the event. Hopefully, I can manage it, crossing fingers...I want a chance at that prowler!