PDA

View Full Version : For Sale- A.R.C Shad Net!!!

a biley
03-02-2011, 10:22 AM
I am selling my shad net that has never been used. BRAND NEW and comes with the net cover. This is the type of shad net you want to grab shad with ease.

Selling price is 170 Obo. Will take reasonable offers.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk137/Getliftedgully/shadnet2.jpg

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk137/Getliftedgully/shadnet.jpg

American Rod Company makes this shad net and more info can be found on their site regarding this net. The handle itself is about 15ft i believe.

People interested email me @ gullyak@tmo.blackberry.net for quickest reply.

Local pickups / meet ups only.

kaneo
03-02-2011, 11:09 AM
this is the best net around guys, and it a good price... if your into shad for bait, this is the one to get..... i have one, and its great...

a biley
03-02-2011, 02:32 PM
this is the best net around guys, and it a good price... if your into shad for bait, this is the one to get..... i have one, and its great...

Thanks kaneo for replying. This is indeed one of the best shad nets to use. Long/long handle length + the flourocarbon shad net makes this prime for your shad fishing days!

The price is set pretty low, i will negotiate at a reasonable yet great price for you. My loss is your gain.

a biley
03-04-2011, 10:19 AM
this net is retailed at 279.99 guys.

100 dollar offers isn't reasonable from my 200 asked...thanks.

180-200 and its yours.

a biley
03-06-2011, 02:23 AM
To the top.

Will trade for a New, well kept, dropshot rod. Preferably a 7ft or taller. medium action, xfast/fast tip, weigh-1/8-3/8th or something similar.

or cash.

i will lower the price to 170. First come first serve. Located in Huntington beach, will meet up for buyer

a biley
03-07-2011, 01:31 AM
to the top!

kaneo
03-07-2011, 07:19 AM
i can believe no one has bought this yet ? shad season is not too far off guys.. and this is the best net out there..

DarkShadow
03-07-2011, 08:45 AM
shad season is not too far off guys.. and this is the best net out there..

Come September, when people start watching the guys with the live stuff have 100 fish days, something tells me we'll be revisiting this post.

The thing is, guys think they can go to Bass Pro and pick up a cheap shad net, and you're gonna be pretty much wasting your time. There's a reason why these nets run for $300. Its the difference between the guys with a bucketful of live bait, and the guy standing on the dock with his $40 net, wondering why he hasn't netted one bait.

Some people learn the hard way though. I was one of them :-D

a biley
03-07-2011, 10:18 AM
Come September, when people start watching the guys with the live stuff have 100 fish days, something tells me we'll be revisiting this post.

The thing is, guys think they can go to Bass Pro and pick up a cheap shad net, and you're gonna be pretty much wasting your time. There's a reason why these nets run for $300. Its the difference between the guys with a bucketful of live bait, and the guy standing on the dock with his $40 net, wondering why he hasn't netted one bait.

Some people learn the hard way though. I was one of them :-D

thanks for the kind words. Now people know that the price stated, is more than reasonable.

This net is amazing, just not my type of fishing guys. Brand new, has never been used. Waiting for a good owner to have 100+ fish day out on the waters..

a biley
03-09-2011, 10:41 AM
to the top guys. Cash is king. I just want an easy transaction. Not a difficult trade please.

a biley
03-09-2011, 04:39 PM
price dropped guys. First come first serve. Located in huntington beach.

Email the address shown above instead of PM's to receive quickest response.

DarkShadow
03-09-2011, 04:42 PM
a biley,

at this point, you could probably hold off and sell it in the fall for almost the MSRP, once people start seeing the shad reports.

a biley
03-09-2011, 05:52 PM
^^possibility. didnt realize, (no offense to anyone) that this forum is filled with LOWBALLERS.

Dont know of anyone who complained about a 40% almost 50% discount off a brand new shad net

a biley
03-10-2011, 12:33 PM
will not respond to ridiculous offers. 170 takes it.

instead of offering 140 which is pretty outrageous for a net retailing for 279.99. cough up 30 more bucks for a good investment for your shad fishing needs.

SwimbaitOnly
03-10-2011, 01:09 PM
will not respond to ridiculous offers. 170 takes it.

instead of offering 140 which is pretty outrageous for a net retailing for 279.99. cough up 30 more bucks for a good investment for your shad fishing needs.
Pm sent. $170 cash..

a biley
03-10-2011, 01:21 PM
pm sent. Sales pending.

for those who offered 30-40 less than what i asked for. Youll be hating yourself when all the shad are teasing you around the coves. Cant catch em with a 40 dollar net :)

kaneo
03-10-2011, 02:11 PM
$ 170. is a smoking deal on that net... good deal..

a biley
03-10-2011, 05:47 PM
$ 170. is a smoking deal on that net... good deal..

thanks kaneo, these lowballers are out of their minds.

sales pending. It is still a first come first serve basis guys.

DarkShadow
03-10-2011, 06:38 PM
Cant catch em with a 40 dollar net :)

http://www.basspro.com/Shad,-Smelt,-Shrimp-Net/product/1329/-385214

LOL, you mean this won't work?

a biley
03-11-2011, 09:54 AM
http://www.basspro.com/Shad,-Smelt,-Shrimp-Net/product/1329/-385214

LOL, you mean this won't work?

3 feet handle for the standard, 6 ft for the telescopic. hahah. guess it will do for some people..

my net has a 15ft handle.....nuff said?

DarkShadow
03-11-2011, 10:32 AM
3 feet handle for the standard, 6 ft for the telescopic. hahah. guess it will do for some people..

That Bass Pro net couldn't get an anchovy out of a bait tank.

Every fall, it repeats itself....the guy with the net used to catch butterflies and crickets trying to get live shad in his bucket all day, while the guy with the ARC net scoops a days full in 2 minutes.

a biley
03-11-2011, 10:46 AM
That Bass Pro net couldn't get an anchovy out of a bait tank.

Every fall, it repeats itself....the guy with the net used to catch butterflies and crickets trying to get live shad in his bucket all day, while the guy with the ARC net scoops a days full in 2 minutes.

reason why i was in shock to get offers around 130-140 price range :).

Ive seen the ARC nets in action last year. Let me tell you, your black mesh net against this flourocarbon net is like comparing a rental boat to a ranger z21.

I know ill be thinking of this net when the shad come in fall. i just cant get myself to throw live-bait. Love the artificial game.

DarkShadow
03-11-2011, 01:10 PM
i just cant get myself to throw live-bait. Love the artificial game.

i'm the same way, man.

but, there are those days that all you wanna do is sit back, not think, and catch 100 fish before 2 pm.

i think every bass fisherman is entitled to a day or two of those days a year, right? :-D

What does kill me is the neophytes who have no clue on how to safely fish live bait, who end up gut hooking 1/2 their fish because they think they're fishing for marlin and let the fish run with the bait for 2 minutes. I just shake my head when they get bit, and the first thing they do is start giving the fish line. :Rolls Eyes:

Either use a circle hook, or crimp your barbs. Don't worry if you lose a fish, there'll be another one right behind it ready to eat your next offering.

Good luck with the sale! If I had my own boat, I would've already jumped all over this.

E man
03-11-2011, 07:13 PM
That is a heck of a deal for that net! I have one and also a cheaper one. The cheap one's will bend and you'll end up throwing it in the trash and waste your $50. I love fishing artificial baits as well but when the shad bite is on it's great to take out the kids and friends for a great day of catching!

SwimbaitOnly
03-11-2011, 08:15 PM
Did the net sell?

kaneo
03-11-2011, 10:56 PM
reason why i was in shock to get offers around 130-140 price range :).

Ive seen the ARC nets in action last year. Let me tell you, your black mesh net against this flourocarbon net is like comparing a rental boat to a ranger z21.

I know ill be thinking of this net when the shad come in fall. i just cant get myself to throw live-bait. Love the artificial game. not only florocarbon netting, but all matt black in color, the silver metal ring is not as good as the black, the silver will scatter the shad if its a sunny day.... had the $60 net and it was sold in a garage sale and never used... dont waste your money guys, this is a KILLER deal, on the BEST shad net out there

a biley
03-14-2011, 09:40 AM
SOLD! thanks for interested buyers.

DarkShadow
03-14-2011, 09:52 AM
Should've thrown in some band aids too, a biley. The lucky buyer's gonna need them when they have a raw case of bass thumb before 10 am.