PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Decals

Joshua
03-01-2011, 08:46 PM
I thought this decal would be appropriate on a site that promotes outdoor recreation. I am an avid angler and hunter.
I also believe that the Bill of Rights were written to protect us from the government. I am not a right wing whack job. But as I age and mature, I realize that many of our freedoms are at risk.
What about the BS lawsuit that prevented DFG from planting trout in many of the water in CA in 2010
I am selling a decal that supports our Second Ammendment.
The right to keep and bear arms
$5 shipped. Decals are $3 each.
If you dont agree with my belief< I will still fight for your right to own a firearm.

Decal is 12" x 3" Printed on High quality vinyl. Commercial grade. I have family that own a sign shop.

NoHo ART
03-02-2011, 10:08 PM
love the idea BUT... lol it would take 48 seconds from the time i start my car to the time i get pulled over and searched = them taking my right to ever OWN a gun again (legally):Secret:

Joshua
03-06-2011, 08:06 AM
love the idea BUT... lol it would take 48 seconds from the time i start my car to the time i get pulled over and searched = them taking my right to ever OWN a gun again (legally):Secret:

Not sure what you keep in your possession that would warrant that much trouble.
All the law enforcements I know or have met are ALL members of the NRA. Those that read and understand the meaning of the Decal, know that it is refering to the Second Ammendment

I have the decal on a couple ice chests and I have it on my ball bucket I take to my daughters softball practice. I have had parents compliment the decal. I am in OC, so there tend to be more conservatives in my hood.