PDA

View Full Version : Los Cabos, MX

ddoskocil
03-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Heading there in 3 weeks. Looking for recommendations on panga and cruiser fleets that are reliable. Want to do some tuna, wahoo, dorado, jack action, and maybe some inshore stuff, grouper, roosters. Any info is greatly appreciated, reports will come after! Thanks.

EL_CHIDO
03-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Good luck, man.
I'll be there end of Sept.

Trout-Tuna-For.Me
03-02-2011, 08:14 PM
DD,
Check out the bloody decks site, as what was recommended to me. That site is a lot like this one with posts of reports and recommendations.
I answered an ad in craigslist .....$200 Cabo Fishing. It was posted by Mike, the owner of Duetto Charters in Cabo.
Panga fishing for half a day, gear and bait included. Most other pangas go for $250, bait not included. Mike also guaranteed the gear on the panga and will have better rods and reels onboard.
I haven't seen his ad in Craigslist lately, but you can call him in San Diego and say you saw the ad a few weeks ago and you want info about the trip. His Calif. office # is 209-642-0639
I'll be down in Cabo the beginning of May when the water is starting to warm up, hopefully to catch some yellowfin, dorado, and wahoo. All these fish are available all year but with the cooler water fishing is scratchy. Check with Mike as to the availability of the fish you're looking to catch. Seems like a "straight-up" kind of guy.
Have fun and post your trip report .
TTFM