PDA

View Full Version : Near skunk 2/28/11.... Wheres the 6000lbs??

BALLERONBUDGET
02-28-2011, 08:20 PM
short report. about 100 guys today on boat/shore.. great weather , light breeze and even glass surface at times??? but wheres da fish??? got lucky with 1 as he gave away his location by eating bugs on surface. otherwise hours passd with no hits.. most guys on shore so quiet u can hear them talk on the cell phone.. even floating pb untouchd on most of the lake. didnt see any lightnings either. one pontoon with a few tailwlkrs on stringer ... but im pretty sure no one limited out today....

Frequent Flyer
02-28-2011, 08:24 PM
did they stock today? if not y were so many ppl fishing?
the lightnings were planted like 2 weeks ago but they stock again in march

BALLERONBUDGET
02-28-2011, 08:30 PM
last plant of tailwalkrs truckfull 2/23 but then we had crappy weather all lst week . so figured they wud surface up today... metered few but no takers

Frequent Flyer
02-28-2011, 08:34 PM
ok i got-chu. i wldve thought the same thing. good luck next time though

JohnnyBoy
02-28-2011, 09:16 PM
short report. about 100 guys today on boat/shore.. great weather , light breeze and even glass surface at times??? but wheres da fish??? got lucky with 1 as he gave away his location by eating bugs on surface. otherwise hours passd with no hits.. most guys on shore so quiet u can hear them talk on the cell phone.. even floating pb untouchd on most of the lake. didnt see any lightnings either. one pontoon with a few tailwlkrs on stringer ... but im pretty sure no one limited out today....

I've noticed that the day of or the first day after the rain you can still find clean water, but after two days, the murk has had time to move all across the lake and it shuts down the bite. Imagine if you can being in a smokey room. You wouldn't be real active, same with these fish. I bet when it settles a little bit it will turn on again. I went Sunday too, and it wasn't nearly as good as saturday. Still got fish but the murk had just taken over.

dfisher
03-01-2011, 10:03 PM
corona or sarl?

Surfnsnowboard3
03-02-2011, 07:28 PM
corona or sarl?

Seeing as he said there was a pontoon out there, one deduces Corona

Trout Doctor
03-02-2011, 07:41 PM
Seeing as he said there was a pontoon out there, one deduces Corona

http://imgf.tw/949385380.jpg

jonnyfishon
03-03-2011, 07:43 PM
if your such a trout doctor why aint you postin a pic areyou a quack or something????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????

Surfnsnowboard3
03-03-2011, 07:45 PM
if your such a trout doctor why aint you postin a pic areyou a quack or something????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????

That was unnecessary bro. FNN is for friends.

Jet111
03-03-2011, 09:24 PM
Went Presidents day weekend and again last weekend - only 1 fish and not many catching around us (on shore or on tubes). Does the water at Corona always murk up a couple days after the rain? Once it clears up the bite comes back? We are new to the lake and only fished those 2 days - both within days of a rain. Asked a few regulars who all said its been very slow for the amount of fish they claim to stock. Not too impressed but if you all tell me it picks up when clear - might give it another try...

Perris Bluegill Chaser
03-03-2011, 09:41 PM
sarl sucks......corona is better...irvine is best...

Surfnsnowboard3
03-03-2011, 10:13 PM
sarl sucks......corona is better...irvine is best...

I respectfully disagree. Corona is the best. Irvine second. Sarl third