PDA

View Full Version : Game warden at Hansen dam

HBAR
02-28-2011, 08:15 PM
For those of us up here there's a new game warden checkin licenses at hansen dam, pretty good looking I might add too (yes the warden is a woman). She said she didn't know the area that she had just been assigned to this lake. Of course a little brown noseing to get in good with her never hurts :Wink:

:Fishing Hole:

bman90278
02-28-2011, 08:46 PM
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/images/smilies/this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

LOL, Glad to hear the DFG was checking things out.

Sublime-Steve
02-28-2011, 10:29 PM
She have green eyes? i think i seen her before :-)

DockRat
03-01-2011, 06:21 AM
Is it the Lobster Gal ?

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/wild-justice/5464/Overview#tab-Videos/09299_00

plumber2001
03-01-2011, 08:40 AM
:EyePop:way to handle those dudes

tommibear
03-01-2011, 09:58 AM
did they stock the lake this week?

HBAR
03-01-2011, 03:41 PM
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/images/smilies/this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

LOL, Glad to hear the DFG was checking things out.
well if the wasn't a big ole :Skunk: there would be some pics now wouldn't there :Fishing Hole:

No it wasn't lobster gal Dockrat, sublime steve she never took her glasses off so can't tell ya but she did look :Twisted: as for them stocking it yesterday no but maybe they did today, I don't know couldn't go today. My buddy and I figured they would since they stocked 2 weeks ago on monday, I was there for that one.

bman90278
03-01-2011, 05:38 PM
well if the wasn't a big ole :Skunk: there would be some pics now wouldn't there :Fishing Hole:

No it wasn't lobster gal Dockrat, sublime steve she never took her glasses off so can't tell ya but she did look :Twisted: as for them stocking it yesterday no but maybe they did today, I don't know couldn't go today. My buddy and I figured they would since they stocked 2 weeks ago on monday, I was there for that one.

I wasn't wanting to see pics of fish....I was hoping for some pics of your new lady warden. lol

:)
Brian

BALLERONBUDGET
03-01-2011, 06:26 PM
yup! pulled up with her green game warden pick up truck.. was rounding n doing her duties n chatting with us all.... evn mentiond that the "questionable ones" quickly left... hahaaaa i evn told her that this board warned of her presence.. nice person n sorry folks no pix!!!!!! j. banks i think her tag said

HBAR
03-03-2011, 03:56 PM
sorry bro didn't have my camera with me on monday

HBAR
03-03-2011, 03:58 PM
yup! pulled up with her green game warden pick up truck.. was rounding n doing her duties n chatting with us all.... evn mentiond that the "questionable ones" quickly left... hahaaaa i evn told her that this board warned of her presence.. nice person n sorry folks no pix!!!!!! j. banks i think her tag said

When she got to me and my buddies the other day I just held up my license, she said oh your ready for me are ya? well of course we've watched you go all the way around the lake and stop at each person thats fishing, she laughed and was cool about it she asked my one buddy who wasn't fishing how come your not? his answer was stupid and we all clowned him

tpfishnfool
03-04-2011, 08:21 AM
Yea she has been everywere. Nubie just out of the acadamy. She is pretty and pretty cool. Has a Potty mouth too... That would be a nice catch no doubt... Who will land her first ? Winner gets a box of crawlers......

tree
03-04-2011, 02:05 PM
she's already handling a big ol worm...

Git R Done
03-05-2011, 03:30 PM
We need pictures!!! Im thinking of going there and fishing without a license. Maybe she'll handcuff me and punish me