PDA

View Full Version : The bulls???

stepchild
02-25-2011, 09:43 AM
with the trade boston made yesterday, doesnt make any sense to me..why would you trade your most physical and best low post player.he anchored the defense..i think that shoots the bulls,as the TEAM in the east..we got big bodies,great team defense,and the mvp of the league.....they brought in thibs as the head coach and he has done wanders with the team...we beat miami twice this year,we have beatin all top 5 teams in the league..seems the power in the east shifted a lil , over to DA BULLS!!!!...and finally we are a healthy....i would like honest and truthfull opionions,from basketball fans....do i sound like i make sense....

billy b
02-25-2011, 09:48 AM
you sound like a loyal and sensible fan. Sounds like the C's may have been painted into a corner by Perk's demands.

Would love to see Phil J go out playing the finals against da Bulls. Would rather see them than Heat or the Boston muggers.

How about when the team gets used to Noah again?

stepchild
02-25-2011, 10:09 AM
you sound like a loyal and sensible fan. Sounds like the C's may have been painted into a corner by Perk's demands.

Would love to see Phil J go out playing the finals against da Bulls. Would rather see them than Heat or the Boston muggers.

How about when the team gets used to Noah again?

that would be a great series.and as far as noah,when he gets back to his old self.that just make the team that much more dangerous......our bench is key to our succes.some of the players would be starters on other teams..and the team defense is great,everytime lebron or dwade turned a corner there was 1-2 guys rotating.it was all around great ball.....no selfishness.just guys that want to prove they belong in the talks of being title contenders...and going out and beating all TOP teams...miami problem is they dont have bigs,and chicago is a big team.they out rebounded them 52-39....something like that,and if you cant rebound then you cant win games......GO BULLS!!!!!!!

DarkShadow
02-25-2011, 10:44 AM
with the trade boston made yesterday, doesnt make any sense to me..why would you trade your most physical and best low post player.he anchored the defense..

How many legitimate big men are in the league anymore?

Boston still has the bodies to play center (O'Neil, O'Neil, Garnett, Big Fat Baby Davis) and they've made themselves stronger in the wing. What big physical center will the Celtics face?

But, they WILL face the likes of Carmelo, Ginobli, Odom, etc. so they made themselves stronger in the wing where they will be presented with the bigger challenges.

I think it was a pretty intelligent move, getting rid of an injury liability, and strengthening the facets where they will face better talent.

stepchild
02-25-2011, 11:36 AM
How many legitimate big men are in the league anymore?

Boston still has the bodies to play center (O'Neil, O'Neil, Garnett, Big Fat Baby Davis) and they've made themselves stronger in the wing. What big physical center will the Celtics face?

But, they WILL face the likes of Carmelo, Ginobli, Odom, etc. so they made themselves stronger in the wing where they will be presented with the bigger challenges.

I think it was a pretty intelligent move, getting rid of an injury liability, and strengthening the facets where they will face better talent.

point taken.but i see bostons problem is chicago,lakers.....also can you rely on the O'Neils...no jump,foul trouble for shaq,jermaine is mostly a jump shooter.perkins when he's healthy gives rebound,physical.attitude.GREAT TEAM PLAYER.......

Surfer
02-25-2011, 12:28 PM
I was born in Chicago and have been a Bulls fan all of my 29 years. I haven't been this excited about the Bulls since the days of Jordan and Pipp. Great to meet other Bulls fans. Go Bulls! Rose for MVP!

DarkShadow
02-25-2011, 01:11 PM
point taken.but i see bostons problem is chicago,lakers.....

I don't think either the Bulls or the Lakers have enough 'strength' down low to present a problem when it comes to a matchup in the Center position. Big Baby Bynum and Pau Ga'soft' are not dominant big man, and are more finesse than anything else. Dwight "I Need to Workout My Legs Instead of My Upper Body" Howard might pose a problem, but we all know Orlando packs it in, especially once the playoffs comes around. Double team him and make Jamir Nelson beat you. If Dwight Howard is Superman, then the playoffs are his Kryptonite.

stepchild
02-25-2011, 03:15 PM
I don't think either the Bulls or the Lakers have enough 'strength' down low to present a problem when it comes to a matchup in the Center position. Big Baby Bynum and Pau Ga'soft' are not dominant big man, and are more finesse than anything else. Dwight "I Need to Workout My Legs Instead of My Upper Body" Howard might pose a problem, but we all know Orlando packs it in, especially once the playoffs comes around. Double team him and make Jamir Nelson beat you. If Dwight Howard is Superman, then the playoffs are his Kryptonite.

cant wait till the playoffs

stepchild
03-16-2011, 08:24 AM
good morning everyone,,,,,,,i dont know if any of you basketball fans noticed,but the CHICAGO bulls have just takin over the number 1 seed in the east......who would of thought of that....can it be,the bulls are back,and playing the best basketball!!!!,,,,they surely are the best defensive team around......

The Angler
03-19-2011, 12:27 AM
The bulls are hot right now but VERY YOUNG they lack a good veteran that can lead the team in the playoffs. Maybe Boozer but the lakers own him. I dont see them getting past boston or the magic in the east. GO LAKERS!!!

stepchild
03-19-2011, 09:39 AM
The bulls are hot right now but VERY YOUNG they lack a good veteran that can lead the team in the playoffs. Maybe Boozer but the lakers own him. I dont see them getting past boston or the magic in the east. GO LAKERS!!!

i would expect a comment like that from a laker fan.when boston got rid of perkins that made them the team in the east...if you look back,chicago took boston to seven game series!!!!they have enough experience.they know how to play defense,and the best guard in the league...GO BULLS

DockRat
03-25-2011, 06:12 AM
:Finger: The Bulls??? :Finger:

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/sandhu2692/lakers-1.jpg

jim young
03-25-2011, 06:39 AM
And............:Finger: Boston! P*ssy punk sissies!!

stepchild
03-25-2011, 08:07 AM
wow so much hare!!!why is DR giving me the bloody decks salute..i'll tell you haters what.....i'll let the bulls play do all the talking.....they are showing how to play defense,showing heart,and have the MVP of the league.

billy b
03-25-2011, 10:06 AM
I'm a Lakers fan since Elg brought them west. I remember Wiley, Ellis, Imhoff, Selvey, Hundley, La Russo, Hawkins, Elg, Logo, etc ... and I remember the disappointments in the Gah-dun.

I think the Bulls are the real deal ... and can win it all if they are healthy ... all teams have to worry about that. I think the Bulls will get better as they are still fine tuning their game with Noah ... and now must get used to Boozer when he comes back. I know a team may know what to do with N and B ... but they still have to get used to it ... and get their timing down.

I am suprised at anyonw who says "Mr. Bynum-ite" is soft ... prone to injuries (sure) ... and Gasol has learned to play east coast indoor football on the parquet floor of the Gahd-dun ... with those thugs and slobbering fools.

You also aren't looking at what Gasol brings to the table as far as outside shooting ... etc. Gasol is the most skilled big man since Kareem ... of course, the east coast thug ball minimizes it.

I'd like to see the Bulls and the Lakers ... also wish we'd use the Gah-dun as a nucleur test site (also wish that for Berkley, CA ... but that's another diatribe)

The worry I have about Chicago is knowing that Rose will embarass the swelled-head Fisher ... who can't shoot during most of the game ... and most of the season until late in the game when some announcer ought to say Fishe "finally hits one" ... not giving him credit for clutch shot that makes him 2/9 for the game

stepchild
03-25-2011, 11:43 AM
I'm a Lakers fan since Elg brought them west. I remember Wiley, Ellis, Imhoff, Selvey, Hundley, La Russo, Hawkins, Elg, Logo, etc ... and I remember the disappointments in the Gah-dun.

I think the Bulls are the real deal ... and can win it all if they are healthy ... all teams have to worry about that. I think the Bulls will get better as they are still fine tuning their game with Noah ... and now must get used to Boozer when he comes back. I know a team may know what to do with N and B ... but they still have to get used to it ... and get their timing down.

I am suprised at anyonw who says "Mr. Bynum-ite" is soft ... prone to injuries (sure) ... and Gasol has learned to play east coast indoor football on the parquet floor of the Gahd-dun ... with those thugs and slobbering fools.

You also aren't looking at what Gasol brings to the table as far as outside shooting ... etc. Gasol is the most skilled big man since Kareem ... of course, the east coast thug ball minimizes it.

I'd like to see the Bulls and the Lakers ... also wish we'd use the Gah-dun as a nucleur test site (also wish that for Berkley, CA ... but that's another diatribe)

The worry I have about Chicago is knowing that Rose will embarass the swelled-head Fisher ... who can't shoot during most of the game ... and most of the season until late in the game when some announcer ought to say Fishe "finally hits one" ... not giving him credit for clutch shot that makes him 2/9 for the game

finally someone gives credit.......i dont think any of the lakers front line is soft or weak....my opinion is gasol should have 2 mvp finals to his name...jmho!!!!!!