PDA

View Full Version : My Son and I... 2/12/11

murrieta angler
02-24-2011, 08:37 PM
A few weekends back, my son and I made a trip down to Carlsbad to see if we could get a WSB. We arrived around 7:30 to beautiful conditions;

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae255/gudgersfishing/Mobile%20Uploads/downsized_0213110801.jpg

It was around 50 degrees, very light breeze, on the down side of high tide, swells were around 2-3 feet and water temp was 57 degrees.
I brought 2 rod and reel set-ups. A Sonora 2500 and a Saros 2500, both on an ugly stick, inshore series. Both had 15lb spider wire and we both had on LC 110’s. One was sardine and the other was anchovy.

The day would be a long one, as the fish just were not biting. The water clarity was great, saw a little baitfish, but nada. Tre’ was looking pretty good in his hand me down waders;

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae255/gudgersfishing/Mobile%20Uploads/downsized_0213110929.jpg

Right around 11:00 I took a little swim in my waders, when I tripped over a rock, so I took off my stuff to let it dry a little bit. While I was kicking back, Tre’ decided to take a break and play in the sand.

It was around noon when I saw a couple of guys casting & retrieving. One dude came over and talked for a couple, his name was Paul, he said, he and Dave had gotten some dink perch. Then he mentioned that they were on SCSF. Talked for a couple more minutes, then they booked it.

I told my son to get his stuff together and let’s go get some lunch. We headed down to Encinitas for some Mexican food. After we ate we decided to go check out Solana Beach. It was low tide and I really wasn’t impressed with what I saw. Tre’ saw the tide pools and decided he wanted to go look around. So we ended up staying about 30 minutes. As we were leaving I asked Tre’ what he wanted to do, he said whatever and I said let’s head back to Carlsbad.

It was now around 3:30 and the high tide was moving back in. I forgot that Tre’ had some homework to so I made him get his stuff out to finish it.
While he was doing that, I started casting out for about and hour with no luck. I was just about to call it a day when I get a nice little pull on my line. I reel it in and see this nice lil piggy;

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae255/gudgersfishing/Mobile%20Uploads/downsized_0213111630.jpg

It taped out at 12” and I was glad that skunk decided to bail!

Now that I had caught a fish the pressure was off and it was time to just enjoy the sunset while throwing my swim bait.
Another 15 minutes goes by and I get a nice bend in my rod. I start to reel it in, then nothing, I farmed it. I knew exactly what it was and was bummed. I cast in the same general area and get hit again, except this one is a bigger model. It takes my line out for a couple of seconds and then……….nothing. DAMN! I farmed another one.
By this time Tre’ is asking if he can fish again and I say get the rod. He is North of me and I tell him what area to concentrate on. We are both casting now and not 5 minutes goes by and I get hit again, REALLY GOOD! I set the hook and it starts peeling line. I turn it’s head around and the line goes limp, but just for a second. I start reeling in a little quicker, I know my drag is set just right and then I get a glimpse of that oh so beautiful flat fish;

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae255/gudgersfishing/Mobile%20Uploads/downsized_0213111653.jpg

I knew that it was going to be close to my PB. So after a couple of measurements;

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae255/gudgersfishing/Mobile%20Uploads/downsized_0213111654a.jpg

It was confirmed, just a 1/16th short of 28”..My New PB!

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae255/gudgersfishing/Mobile%20Uploads/downsized_0213111655-1.jpg

After I let it go. Tre’ decides to speed things up a bit. I tell him to slow down but it happened…his line got all twisted up.
I gave him my rod and tell him to target the same area. I start to get the problem taken care of when I hear him shout, “ DAD, DAD, DAD…”!
I look over and he has a good sized fish on. I run over and tell him to calm down and think of all the things I’ve told him. He starts working it in and then it goes on a little run left, I tell him to follow it and keep the tip of the rod up.
He does it and then the fish goes to the right, he follows it and is still reeling in some line. I finally get my first look at it and it’s a hali….WOOHOO!

I tell Tre to keep some tension on the line and to bring the fish in with the waves. About 5 waves later Tre’ lands his first ever halibut;

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae255/gudgersfishing/Mobile%20Uploads/downsized_0213111737.jpg

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae255/gudgersfishing/Mobile%20Uploads/downsized_0213111737a.jpg

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae255/gudgersfishing/Mobile%20Uploads/downsized_0213111737b.jpg

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae255/gudgersfishing/Mobile%20Uploads/downsized_0213111740a.jpg

Just under 25” and a thing of beauty!

It was awesome seeing him bring in that fish. All he had ever caught the past year were some dink perch. So hopefully it will give me a fishing partner more often than not.
The sun was just touching the horizon and it was time to go.
It was a day that I will never, ever forget.

God Bless All,
Robert
<><

flyngby
02-24-2011, 09:22 PM
Robert,

This is by far my favorite "murrietta angler" report!

Proud Father and Son hitting the waters side-by-side, some boredom mixed with a lunch date, and return to the waters until Father pulls a rabbit out of the hat, and now your son is determined to try and bump chests and show that he has in fact done his "Homework" and payed attention!

I can also hear "Tre'" talking under his breath " Dad! Chill out and let me do this, You taught me well!

I won't bore all with the details of how I got back into fishing due to my then younger son, but I think I did tell you the story when we were enjoying a post SWAT fishing meal that you so kindly picked up the tab.

If it were not for my son Brad I would have never experienced these past 4 years of fishing and the great friends I have met here and on the waters!

I look forward to the day when I can coax Brad to join me on the water again instead of hanging with his senior school friends and put his snowboard in storage in the garage for another great day on the waters with me again!

Thanks for sharing! You brightened my day!

exfactor
02-24-2011, 09:47 PM
Enjoyed your post Robert! A good smile on the boys face too. Your persistence is paying off big time in your hunt for the one. I see a 20 pounder in your surf future bro.

sidified
02-24-2011, 10:32 PM
Terrific report. I'm always glad to hear about dad's spending time fishing with their kids...And successful at the catching thing too...WTG

Wingnut
02-24-2011, 10:48 PM
Simply awesome Robert, now that's a day to remember! Father & Son Halibut tag team, too cool. :Big Grin: A PB Flattie and a first Flattie ever, fantastic!

I'm still out of commission this weekend, but hopefully I can plan an escape in a week or two. :LOL: Might need a few of you guys to come rescue me... lol :Wink:

jerryG
02-24-2011, 11:13 PM
Great report Robert.. Outstanding job out there with your boy. Like father like son.. Time on the water is time well spent and that is a lasting memory in the making right there..

iLLest
02-24-2011, 11:42 PM
dude, your on a roll arent ya? A nice 28incher and your son coming up with a nice quality hali himself, cant beat that man! Keep on teaching him the ropes, I guarantee you he's hooked bigtime. Instead of the typical toys/video games/shoes for Christmas or his Bday, he's going to want customized LC's, DS swimbaits and a 3rd grip holster lol

good stuff man :Big Grin:

DockRat
02-25-2011, 05:40 AM
Great Report Robert, you a lucky man fishing all day with your son.
DR

Famous Ticketz
02-25-2011, 07:27 AM
nice report as always

stepchild
02-25-2011, 07:34 AM
thats what its all about..he'll be butt hunting with you more often,,,,so u need to stack up on some more lc's

oldmaninsea
02-25-2011, 10:06 AM
Robert,

You are truly blessed. I am so glad you shared this story with us. It doesn't get any better than father/son bonding in the great outdoors. If I didn't have a beautiful grand daughter, Madissen (13), who, by the LOVES to fish with me, I'd be jealous. I have a feeling that you won't have to ask Tre' more than once if he wants to go fishing with you anymore ... Thanks again!

Tom
(Madissen)

klocked
02-25-2011, 02:08 PM
Congrats Robert and Tre on the legals and a special congrats to Tre on his 1st legal halibut from the surf!!
I too look forward to my son wanting to fish with me again, I miss it!

bsp
02-25-2011, 05:29 PM
Robert,

As somebody who enjoys fishing with their father, it's great to see you and your son have a very solid session in the surf! You're on a roll man, and don't stop now!

Marc

Newfishsmell
02-25-2011, 05:55 PM
Great way to spend the day together .
Those smiles say it all .

Cant wait to see what you two pull out of the water
once the season starts to warm up !!

CPT. Kirk
02-25-2011, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the report and photos Robert. I enjoyed reading it. I have a 17 year old son and a 15 year old daughter when they where a little younger they would fish with me all the time. Now that they are getting older they have their friends that they like hanging out with. They still go fishing with me but not as often. Enjoy the time and tight lines to you and Tre.

murrieta angler
02-25-2011, 07:08 PM
Robert,

This is by far my favorite "murrietta angler" report!

Proud Father and Son hitting the waters side-by-side, some boredom mixed with a lunch date, and return to the waters until Father pulls a rabbit out of the hat, and now your son is determined to try and bump chests and show that he has in fact done his "Homework" and payed attention!

I can also hear "Tre'" talking under his breath " Dad! Chill out and let me do this, You taught me well!

I won't bore all with the details of how I got back into fishing due to my then younger son, but I think I did tell you the story when we were enjoying a post SWAT fishing meal that you so kindly picked up the tab.

If it were not for my son Brad I would have never experienced these past 4 years of fishing and the great friends I have met here and on the waters!

I look forward to the day when I can coax Brad to join me on the water again instead of hanging with his senior school friends and put his snowboard in storage in the garage for another great day on the waters with me again!

Thanks for sharing! You brightened my day!

Steve,
You, my friend, are just too kind with your words.
I will never forget that day and I was stoked when I saw Tres' screen saver was that beautiful fish.
I just wish my older boy would head out once in a while but he is really into his AP classes and college classes he is taking as a junior in high school. For that, I am grateful and envious and know that one day he will be very successful in life.
As for Brad, when was the last time you asked him to fish with you? It took a couple of months and prodding to get Tre out there. But he did finally succumb.
Take Care Steve, I look forward to fishing with you again soon.
Robert
<><

Enjoyed your post Robert! A good smile on the boys face too. Your persistence is paying off big time in your hunt for the one. I see a 20 pounder in your surf future bro.

Mikey,
Thanks for the kind words. But I am happy with even the littlest fish.
It's what's on the other end of the line that, that gets my adrenaline going.
Take Care,
Robert
<><

Terrific report. I'm always glad to hear about dad's spending time fishing with their kids...And successful at the catching thing too...WTG

Thanks Sid,
The catching was fun, but the time with my boy was GREAT!
Robert
<><

Simply awesome Robert, now that's a day to remember! Father & Son Halibut tag team, too cool. :Big Grin: A PB Flattie and a first Flattie ever, fantastic!

I'm still out of commission this weekend, but hopefully I can plan an escape in a week or two. :LOL: Might need a few of you guys to come rescue me... lol :Wink:

Just give me the coordinates Commander and I'll be there at gray light.
Take Care Arthur,
Robert
<><

p.s. Thanks for telling me how to use the repeat quote thing!

Great report Robert.. Outstanding job out there with your boy. Like father like son.. Time on the water is time well spent and that is a lasting memory in the making right there..

Thank You Jerry,
It was a special time.
Robert
<><

dude, your on a roll arent ya? A nice 28incher and your son coming up with a nice quality hali himself, cant beat that man! Keep on teaching him the ropes, I guarantee you he's hooked bigtime. Instead of the typical toys/video games/shoes for Christmas or his Bday, he's going to want customized LC's, DS swimbaits and a 3rd grip holster lol

good stuff man :Big Grin:

Thanks Frank,
I wish he wanted that stuff! He likes cash money so he can buy his "GirlfriendS" gifts..hehe
When we heading out again?
Robert
<><

Great Report Robert, you a lucky man fishing all day with your son.
DR

Thank You DR.
Do you have kids?
Robert
<><

nice report as always

Thanks Bro.
Robert
<><

thats what its all about..he'll be butt hunting with you more often,,,,so u need to stack up on some more lc's

Thanks SC,
I am looking forward to my weekends off now more than ever.
I also have plenty of LC's.
Robert
<><

Robert,

You are truly blessed. I am so glad you shared this story with us. It doesn't get any better than father/son bonding in the great outdoors. If I didn't have a beautiful grand daughter, Madissen (13), who, by the LOVES to fish with me, I'd be jealous. I have a feeling that you won't have to ask Tre' more than once if he wants to go fishing with you anymore ... Thanks again!

Tom
(Madissen)

First Off,
Thanks for your name Tom, I enjoy knowing peoples names.
You are quite welcomed for the memory of my son and myself.
I hope to one day be reading about Madissen and yourself together on the beach.
Take Care & God Bless,
Robert
<><

Congrats Robert and Tre on the legals and a special congrats to Tre on his 1st legal halibut from the surf!!
I too look forward to my son wanting to fish with me again, I miss it!

John,
Things will get better Bro, but some times it gets a little ugly on the way there...you know?!
Prayers have and will be said.
Robert
<><

Robert,

As somebody who enjoys fishing with their father, it's great to see you and your son have a very solid session in the surf! You're on a roll man, and don't stop now!

Marc

Marc,
I love seeing and reading about you and your Dad fishing. It makes me a little envious at times.
I am a very stern Dad at times and I wonder if sometimes I am too harsh. I only want my children to have a better life than mine growing up.
Take Care,
Robert
<><

Great way to spend the day together .
Those smiles say it all .

Cant wait to see what you two pull out of the water
once the season starts to warm up !!

Thank You Chuck,
Don't forget we are gonna hit up the beach when you head down to S.D. County.
Let's get some big ones together.
Robert
<><

Thanks for the report and photos Robert. I enjoyed reading it. I have a 17 year old son and a 15 year old daughter when they where a little younger they would fish with me all the time. Now that they are getting older they have their friends that they like hanging out with. They still go fishing with me but not as often. Enjoy the time and tight lines to you and Tre.

Thanks CPT,
I enjoy the times, away from the house, with my kids. I only wish I could do more things with them.
School, growing up, hormones...etc, it takes away alot of time.
Have A Good One,
Robert
<><

Fire Ball
02-25-2011, 08:49 PM
2 legal halis for you guys! Very nice! Congrats on your PB. I wish you would have been able to land those other fished that were farmed! It would have made for an even more awesome day.

iLLest
02-26-2011, 12:52 AM
Man, I dont know. Hopefully this weather clears up soon. It sucks that it starts raining on the weekends and during the week its super sunny. It should be backwards :Crying:

I've been sleeping in the fetal position thinking of whats out in the water laughing at us because we cant get out there....BUT, revenge shall arise. :Twisted:

Keep practicing those high notes of yours, Im gona have a couple requests next time were out there. Possibly some Lady Gaga? :Wink:

bsp
02-26-2011, 10:38 AM
Marc,
I love seeing and reading about you and your Dad fishing. It makes me a little envious at times.
I am a very stern Dad at times and I wonder if sometimes I am too harsh. I only want my children to have a better life than mine growing up.
Take Care,
Robert
<><

Robert,

As a kid who had a strict upbringing (still strict at times, ask Wingnut about my mom!), it really instills a good moral compass and work ethic that they will benefit them tremendously. Also, teaching them to be their own person who is not influenced easily by others is key. I think there are many children who screw up because their parents didn't set appropriate boundaries and limits. The test comes at college when there is no supervision, and some of these guys flame out in a big way. If you teach your kids now how they should behave, there is a lot less danger of them messing it up when it really matters, and if they are comfortable and confident in who they are they'll be able to confront problems instead of giving in.

Finally, my dad is the same as you with wanting me to have a much better life than he did growing up. That motivation is, IMO, a big deal since your kids don't learn to be entitled. They see you have to work to do well and that success is only achieved through a lot of effort, and it will make them better people.

All the best,

Marc

NachoFish
02-26-2011, 09:41 PM
Just saw this report.........What a great day spent on the beach with your son Robert. You know how much I love bringing Bren out with me.

Talk to you soon!

trail blazer
02-27-2011, 04:09 AM
Congrats to the M,A family team!

Great report .

TRAIL BLAZER

Lipripper93561
02-27-2011, 09:59 AM
Great report. My brother got dunked in that area a few weeks ago too...one step he's waist deep, the next step its at least six feet deep. I looked over to my right...and both of his boots are sticking out of the water. Quite the site. Every trip my father took my on is etched into memory as I'm sure Tre's will be. Tight lines.
Chris

Hometown
02-27-2011, 12:48 PM
congrats on the father and son outing

murrieta angler
02-27-2011, 12:58 PM
2 legal halis for you guys! Very nice! Congrats on your PB. I wish you would have been able to land those other fished that were farmed! It would have made for an even more awesome day.

Hey Fireball,
Yeah , they were hali's. I just wonder how big the 2nd on was.
Robert
<><

Man, I dont know. Hopefully this weather clears up soon. It sucks that it starts raining on the weekends and during the week its super sunny. It should be backwards :Crying:

I've been sleeping in the fetal position thinking of whats out in the water laughing at us because we cant get out there....BUT, revenge shall arise. :Twisted:

Keep practicing those high notes of yours, Im gona have a couple requests next time were out there. Possibly some Lady Gaga? :Wink:
Shoot Frank,
You know I can't hit those high ones, unless you kick me in the cojones..lol
Robert
<><

Robert,

As a kid who had a strict upbringing (still strict at times, ask Wingnut about my mom!), it really instills a good moral compass and work ethic that they will benefit them tremendously. Also, teaching them to be their own person who is not influenced easily by others is key. I think there are many children who screw up because their parents didn't set appropriate boundaries and limits. The test comes at college when there is no supervision, and some of these guys flame out in a big way. If you teach your kids now how they should behave, there is a lot less danger of them messing it up when it really matters, and if they are comfortable and confident in who they are they'll be able to confront problems instead of giving in.

Finally, my dad is the same as you with wanting me to have a much better life than he did growing up. That motivation is, IMO, a big deal since your kids don't learn to be entitled. They see you have to work to do well and that success is only achieved through a lot of effort, and it will make them better people.

All the best,

Marc

Suck wise words from such a young man.
Thanks Marc

Just saw this report.........What a great day spent on the beach with your son Robert. You know how much I love bringing Bren out with me.

Talk to you soon!

Hi Donna,
Fish with you and Bren soon!?
Thanks,
Robert
<><

Congrats to the M,A family team!

Great report .

TRAIL BLAZER

Thanks Trail Blazer.
Robert
<><

Great report. My brother got dunked in that area a few weeks ago too...one step he's waist deep, the next step its at least six feet deep. I looked over to my right...and both of his boots are sticking out of the water. Quite the site. Every trip my father took my on is etched into memory as I'm sure Tre's will be. Tight lines.
Chris

Hey Chris,
Yeah, my waders were like 100 pounds, but I didn't get my head wet.
I managed to lock my arms where i could still reach the bottom.
Take It Easy,
Robert
<><

congrats on the father and son outing

Thank You Mark.
Robert
<><

eddiefishtaco
02-27-2011, 01:00 PM
Excelent report Robert, I don't have a son so I can only imagine how proud
and good you feel to have a son as a fishing partner,
kid, your dad is a hell of a fisherman, learn as much as you can,
and enjoy every moment fishing next to him,
my old man showed me to fish, and he was my fishing partner for many years..
Very cool report

crashdavis13
02-28-2011, 11:23 AM
Great report Robert!!!
Your efforts and patients payed off.
I'm glad to hear that you had a great day with your son.
I look forward to more father and son posts in the futre.

5150fishn
02-28-2011, 01:30 PM
What a sweet day out on the water with your son. I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to go fishing with me. Excellent report and a pair of legal halis. Doesn't get much better than that.

bones
02-28-2011, 06:37 PM
Awesome job Robert. Sorry I havn't been on the board for a while but that is a day that you and your son will never forget. I always get a little choked up when I see reports like this because I don't get to spend nearly as much time as I would like with my kids any more. With all of the fishing I've done in my life the fondest memories I have are the times I spent with my dad and the times I spent with my kids trying to teach them. Two of the three still love to fish but mom doesn't cooperate alot of the time that I want to take them fishing.
The stars were definately aligned for your father/son adventure.
Thanks so much for sharing!

gletemfeelsteelgary
03-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Congrats on the sucessful trip...

nice catches : )

Mad props to you for getting your son out there and getting him on the sweet flattie..

I'm sure he won't forget that fish for a long time..

OR forget the great times out with dad..

I tip my fishing hat to you !

Great job !

Gary

Boltfan#1
03-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Robert,
Just wanted to say great job and great post. It reminded me alot of my younger years and fishing side by side at the lake with my father, and those truly are the fondest memories I have of my father. I cant wait until the day that I have a child that I can spend time fishing, but until then I have my nephew as a fishing buddy and he loves it!! Keep up the good work.

Marc

Lucky Lager
03-02-2011, 02:28 PM
nice day of fishing with the boy, congrats!

i've never used LCs from the shore, how do you retrieve them? slow, fast....jerk, or crank?
oh, and do you bring it along the bottom, or do you try to keep it off the bottom?

TroutOnly
03-03-2011, 09:23 AM
thats the kind of report i love seeing ,thank you robert for sharing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,

Jaysuuun
03-04-2011, 11:00 PM
Robert, congrats on getting your son on a legal. Must have been nice catching a couple of legals between the both of you. I hope to hit up the surf with you sometime, but I need to get warmed up first. :Cool:

murrieta angler
03-05-2011, 01:41 PM
Excelent report Robert, I don't have a son so I can only imagine how proud
and good you feel to have a son as a fishing partner,
kid, your dad is a hell of a fisherman, learn as much as you can,
and enjoy every moment fishing next to him,
my old man showed me to fish, and he was my fishing partner for many years..
Very cool report

Thanks for the kind words Eddie.
But, it was you that got the nice yellows that day, not me.. : )
Robert
<><

Great report Robert!!!
Your efforts and patients payed off.
I'm glad to hear that you had a great day with your son.
I look forward to more father and son posts in the futre.

Hey Crash,
That will be up to the kid. He didn't want to go this morning!?
Robert
<><

What a sweet day out on the water with your son. I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to go fishing with me. Excellent report and a pair of legal halis. Doesn't get much better than that.

Thanks Loco!
I started taking my kids when they were all 3 years old.
On the Moo-Moo's.
Robert
<><

Awesome job Robert. Sorry I havn't been on the board for a while but that is a day that you and your son will never forget. I always get a little choked up when I see reports like this because I don't get to spend nearly as much time as I would like with my kids any more. With all of the fishing I've done in my life the fondest memories I have are the times I spent with my dad and the times I spent with my kids trying to teach them. Two of the three still love to fish but mom doesn't cooperate alot of the time that I want to take them fishing.
The stars were definately aligned for your father/son adventure.
Thanks so much for sharing!

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the read.
You are a Great Dad! Too bad the ex, doesn't realize that.
But know that the kids do.
Hopefully next weekend we can get together.
Robert
<><

Congrats on the sucessful trip...

nice catches : )

Mad props to you for getting your son out there and getting him on the sweet flattie..

I'm sure he won't forget that fish for a long time..

OR forget the great times out with dad..

I tip my fishing hat to you !

Great job !

Gary

Thank You Gary.
Robert
<><

Robert,
Just wanted to say great job and great post. It reminded me alot of my younger years and fishing side by side at the lake with my father, and those truly are the fondest memories I have of my father. I cant wait until the day that I have a child that I can spend time fishing, but until then I have my nephew as a fishing buddy and he loves it!! Keep up the good work.

Marc

Thanks Marc,
I never fished with my real father.
It was an A**Hole step father that taught me how to hit the surf and to beat up other kids.
How could an individual be so messed up in the head?!?
Take Care,
Robert
<><

nice day of fishing with the boy, congrats!

i've never used LCs from the shore, how do you retrieve them? slow, fast....jerk, or crank?
oh, and do you bring it along the bottom, or do you try to keep it off the bottom?

Hey Lucky,
There are plenty of reports about these exact questions you have.
Check out the discussions board, my friend.
Robert
<><

thats the kind of report i love seeing ,thank you robert for sharing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,

You're quite welcomed Terry.
Robert
<><

Robert, congrats on getting your son on a legal. Must have been nice catching a couple of legals between the both of you. I hope to hit up the surf with you sometime, but I need to get warmed up first. :Cool:

Jaysuuun!!
It was a beautiful day today to get warmed up Bro.
We are definately going to hit up the beach this year.
Since I have a regular job now, it will have to be on the weekend or after 2:00 for the high tide session.
Robert
<><

Lucky Lager
03-05-2011, 07:07 PM
Hey Lucky,
There are plenty of reports about these exact questions you have.
Check out the discussions board, my friend.
Robert
<><

well, thanks for that :Thumbs Up:

Sparky70
03-06-2011, 06:21 AM
He will be hunting more than HalliButts from now on