PDA

View Full Version : Bbl 2-19

ultralite88
02-23-2011, 03:57 PM
Late report but wanted to let everyone know how the big burr was doing. Beside being cold and windy the lake was descent. The best part of bad weather is most people don't go out which means more fish for those that will brave the elements. Anyway started fishin about 6 am at the east launch ramp didn't get anything, at 9 we decided to get some breakfast so went into dennys got warm and decided to hit boulder bay. Started there about 10 pretty slow for an hour then bam first fish on. Then in the next 3 hours landed 4 more got my limit, for some reason I caught 5 and my 2 buddies got skunked, they were gettin upset so we decided to head back down the mountain. Overall not a bad day.

etaggart
02-24-2011, 06:11 AM
Thanks for the report. So I assume Boulder Bay wasn't iced-over? I assumed with the recent snow it was icy again. Want to share what you and your buddies were using and whether it was from the fishing doc or shore?

Cheers,

Eric

redondo todd
02-24-2011, 08:40 AM
I fished bolder bay on saturday for one 1.5 pounder. I saw you guys on the pier , from the point by the gazebo.I used rainbow garlic pb but could only stay 1 hour ,too cold .Went back on sunday but the bay was frozen over,had to fish the north shore for only one bite, Todd.

Cameron
02-24-2011, 08:52 AM
as off monday the bay was frozen past the rocks.The whole lake was frozen except windy point & snow berm there.Im gonna shoot out in a few & try my luck if its not frozen.I couldnt even break the ice on the east end of standfield monday.I just found out we are topped out temp wise so im off.Thanks for the report knew I should went out before the storm.

ultralite88
02-24-2011, 02:25 PM
Sorry guys posted from my phone and forgot to put what I was usin for bait... 4 of the 5 were caught on chartruese garlic powerbait 1 was caught on regulat chart. And I figured anyone I saw fishin out there in this weather would be on the fnn. Oh and the lake was bay was frozen from the fishing dock back and we were on the dock