PDA

View Full Version : puro creatures!!

stepchild
02-22-2011, 06:04 PM
got tired of throwin the usual down in the harbor.seen some creature baits at the local fishing hardware store.and thought i'll give them a try,soaked them in butter and worked them slowly.....i swung and missed a couple, i had the hook weedless,so the tip was buried back into the bait,so maybe next time need to set the hook a lil harder.but still managed to scrape up a few, before the rain opened up on me... http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy207/speedynsl/fishing%20with%20my%20dad/fishingwithmydad1770.jpghttp://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy207/speedynsl/fishing%20with%20my%20dad/fishingwithmydad1771.jpg

Thisfool
02-22-2011, 06:08 PM
nice job man thanks for shareing

flyngby
02-22-2011, 07:32 PM
Couple of nice Spots!

Been experimenting with a few different creature baits myself there, although the count is down the quality is up!

Thanks for the report.

stepchild
02-23-2011, 04:52 AM
Couple of nice Spots!

Been experimenting with a few different creature baits myself there, although the count is down the quality is up!

Thanks for the report.

it fun working the creatures,a slow retrieve,then stop,then twitch it,then a slow retrieve,twitch,then bam!!!! fish on.....probably gonna stick to this for awhile..and soakin them in the butter!!!!!!!

murrieta angler
02-23-2011, 05:46 AM
Very cool step!
I've never even given any thought to using the creature stuff.
Have you ever tried those little mice and if so were they proiductive?
Robert
<><

DockRat
02-23-2011, 06:03 AM
WTG, I used the Baby Puss on a lead head in the Port. The Small Octopus 4" with 4 legs in orange or green is the bomb for bouncing on the bottom. Can't find them anymore though. Maybe Fred Hall ?
Creatures Rule !
DR

stepchild
02-23-2011, 06:57 AM
Very cool step!
I've never even given any thought to using the creature stuff.
Have you ever tried those little mice and if so were they proiductive?
Robert
<><

ive never tried them,but willing to try anything once...with the creatures seem you have to have a lil more technique....twitch here,twitch there,just try and make them look as real as possible.

reeladdiction09
02-26-2011, 10:18 PM
looks like a chigger craw? anyways good job on the creature baits. fished them a few times with no luck, but the ghost shrimp from berkley worked great for me on a texas rig.

stepchild
02-27-2011, 01:43 PM
looks like a chigger craw? anyways good job on the creature baits. fished them a few times with no luck, but the ghost shrimp from berkley worked great for me on a texas rig.

thats what they are,chigger claws.i used them friday night and it was wide open