PDA

View Full Version : gulp power eggs

TrOuT FeVeR
02-20-2011, 07:52 PM
what are the four best colors.

Skaguy04
02-20-2011, 08:09 PM
Really not a matter of what are the best color, but what is working the best. Sure you might have the top 4 colors, but those might not be working at all. Personally I use the power eggs to pair them up with something; that is the only real good use for them IMO.

Rainbow green giltter and salmon egg red work best for me.

BufordT9
04-11-2011, 04:39 AM
White seems to work well for me via Gulp brand,

PowerEggs the best seem to be lemon lime and rainbow

billy b
04-11-2011, 06:31 AM
I like Sunrise. Orange is the one I've heard the most about ... then chartreuse and rainbow (makes sense since they are the 2 most poplular pbaits)

I"m wondering if anybody is using the new Gulp ones that come in a juice? How about the Berkley nugget-marshmallow type baits?

heydaad
04-11-2011, 07:11 AM
Hang a power worm, or piece of night-crawler above it, with some garlic gell ... then hold on. I've had luck with all the colors ... sunrise is good for stained water.

tracker16
04-11-2011, 07:20 AM
I like rainbow, orange and green, It all depends on the color of my line clear,green, yellow,or red,the other things to consider is the color of the underwear im wearing that day and my hat.
All kiding aside they all work, I like rainbowflake it allways catches fish, Some times with some garlic added.
what ever you feel that works for you should work.
Onr tip i can give you is to form bait into something that will swim form it flat and about one inch long, cast and retreve like a lure
Have a great day