PDA

View Full Version : WOW what a day @ Corona

T_K_O 13
02-18-2011, 09:02 PM
Sizzling that's all that can be said whoever wasnt @ corona today missed out on the wide open lighting trout bite and them nice sierra bow's I was originally gonna wake up @ 5:00 but i slept through my alarm :Sad: wutever getting to the point!! lol

Me & my dad got there around 8:45 saw a couple guys leaving right in between the dam and the fish stocking ramp so I zoned in on the spot
9:00 all set up ready to go and cast the first line and as soon as it hit the water not even 5 seconds FISH ON! WOOOHOOO My first Lighting Trout Ever
9:15 Wammmmm i get slammed my strike indicator fly's up and we had the 2nd now
9:17 Before I could even get my hook out of the fishes mouth my dads rod gets slammed real hard and my dad gets his first lighting trout
For the next 30 min i started wandering around with my jiggin pole and came across my friend Lino about 5 min later he hooks up rite in front of me gets the biggest fish of the day Nice 12lb Tailwalker he fought for about 15-20 min
10:30 My dad & I get some grub in our stomachs(kinda windy so we ate in the car)
11:00 By this time we got 8 nice lighting trout I scored 3 of em on Powermouse (THX TO SAPDAWG11) for taking the time out to talk to me today Congratulated him on the job he got
Helped some other people fill their limits & gave some advice to put them on fish and by about 2:30 headed up to go get some pix taken and clean our fish
Here's some pictures

Trout 1
02-18-2011, 09:56 PM
WOW!!! great report buddy!! I seen one of your other post saying your just starting out.....looks like you got the hang of it man!!! Keep killing them!

Andrew

T_K_O 13
02-18-2011, 10:34 PM
WOW!!! great report buddy!! I seen one of your other post saying your just starting out.....looks like you got the hang of it man!!! Keep killing them!

AndrewThanks so much for the support Andrew :Big Smile:

jumpman
02-19-2011, 01:32 AM
Great report. YOu can NEVER complain of a day like this =) i agree with TROUT1, you told me in one of my post you were just learning but after a day like this i say your well learned. Awsome job on helping others do what we enjoy....FISHING. keep it up bro cant wait to throw out with you soon

T_K_O 13
02-19-2011, 09:23 AM
Great report. YOu can NEVER complain of a day like this =) i agree with TROUT1, you told me in one of my post you were just learning but after a day like this i say your well learned. Awsome job on helping others do what we enjoy....FISHING. keep it up bro cant wait to throw out with you soon

Haha definetly brother thx for the appreciation we should definetly hit the water soon they said there gonna have a bigger stocking of these babies in March sometime that this was just a lil one supposedly I'm definetly down to go fishing again here @ corona

IT WAS MURDERRRR

billy b
02-19-2011, 10:36 AM
Nice goin

... and a day with dad fizhun? I remember some of those

T_K_O 13
02-19-2011, 12:41 PM
Nice goin

... and a day with dad fizhun? I remember some of those

Yea it was great the funny thing is I thought my dad how to fish instead of him teaching me lol but its always worth it to get sometime in with the old man :)

BigBass777
02-19-2011, 02:34 PM
Nice catch! Those lightning trout are really good eating fish.

BRING IT
02-19-2011, 03:38 PM
way to go T-K-O ! im heading out there next week. sure hope you left me some. TEAM BRING IT:Guns:

Troutman65
02-19-2011, 04:00 PM
Nice going on the trout . Thanks for sharing

Matt44
02-19-2011, 04:28 PM
We were killin them bro those fish were insane Friday. Good fishin with you!

T_K_O 13
02-19-2011, 07:59 PM
We were killin them bro those fish were insane Friday. Good fishin with you!

Definetly fun fishing with another memeber brotha we lit them up haha:Beer Toast:

T_K_O 13
02-19-2011, 08:06 PM
way to go T-K-O ! im heading out there next week. sure hope you left me some. TEAM BRING IT:Guns:

Nice catch! Those lightning trout are really good eating fish.

Nice going on the trout . Thanks for sharing

@Bring It Definetly tons of fish in there GO SLAY EM :)

@BigBass777 Thank you and these are such good eating fish they almost taste like Salmon

@Troutman65 Thx friend and I enjoy sharing success and tips on FNN always fun to see and hear others enjoying themselves
Gluck on the Water
TKO13

sapdawg11
02-19-2011, 09:08 PM
Nice work man! Great to meet you out there. Looking forward to seeing you out there slayin' 'em on the tube!

T_K_O 13
02-19-2011, 10:03 PM
Nice work man! Great to meet you out there. Looking forward to seeing you out there slayin' 'em on the tube!
Yea most definetly an honor meeting you brother and I cant wait to go tubinggggggggggg!!!!!!

troutdog
02-19-2011, 10:29 PM
Solid catch TKO, thanks for posting up your success story!

TD

T_K_O 13
02-19-2011, 10:42 PM
Solid catch TKO, thanks for posting up your success story!

TDThx TD I really appreciate it :Beer Toast::Big Smile:

jonnyfishon
03-03-2011, 07:36 PM
expand your outdoor fishing enthisiasm an try the willamette or columbia river for saome real salmoids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Famous Ticketz
03-10-2011, 09:28 PM
what powerbait is hot right now?