PDA

View Full Version : Found some cool spots today, But they Completely SUCKED Oceanside & San Clemente

Famous Ticketz
02-15-2011, 04:07 PM
well i went to the Oceanside pier today and it looked DEAD, everyone wanted to catch small fish...??? so i headed over to the north jetty, thats a cool place, you can stay the night there for $15 with your own fire ring,,, best yet, the bay is 10 feet away behind you.. well i fished the jetty, NOTHING, fished the bay, NOTHING..People hanging out there says they NEVER see anyone catch fish around there.. what gives?..looked so promising, Drove on down to san onofre state beach, just wanted to check it out for next time, the old man at the gate wouldnt even let be see if it somewhere i would like to go, unless i pay the $15.. so anyways i broke out my thomas guide and headed to San Clemente, i found this small street with access to the beach, i broke out my poles and casted out,for about an hour, NOTHING... found some very cool places, but no hits..

lovefofish
02-15-2011, 04:13 PM
atleast you got out there ;)

Famous Ticketz
02-15-2011, 04:54 PM
agreed, i will go back to SC, i will rig up my pole to the fullest next time, was kinda funny cuz all the RICH folks were staring cuz i was on their street...

fishin fool17
02-15-2011, 06:57 PM
I have fished at the jetti and in the horbor in oceanside and have caught some fish the couple times I have gone. Off the surf I caught surf perch, and in the harbor ive cought rays and a baracuda. And I have seen guys pull bass out of there.

DockRat
02-16-2011, 06:12 AM
Fishing is like Going Clubing. You ain't gunna hookup every time. :Angry:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b92/bbydoll1079234/Random/DSC02250.jpg

Next time put some lawnmowers in the back of your truck then you can blend in to the area. :ROFL:
DR

murrieta angler
02-16-2011, 07:58 AM
Oceanside, in my mind, is just a place to go and relax.
The fishing is pretty bad 90% of the time.

Fishing in San Clemente is always rough. Next time you go, head South, to Trestles, you'll know you are there when you see all the surfers.

Good Luck,
Robert
<><

murrieta angler
02-16-2011, 07:59 AM
Fishing is like Going Clubing. You ain't gunna hookup every time. :Angry:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b92/bbydoll1079234/Random/DSC02250.jpg

Next time put some lawnmowers in the back of your truck then you can blend in to the area. :ROFL:
DR

Dang DR, say what's on your mind!?
You coulda said buy a Benz and blend in...LOL
Robert
<><

Beans77
02-16-2011, 11:35 AM
[QUOTE=murrieta angler;522542]Dang DR, say what's on your mind!?
You coulda said buy a Benz and blend in...LOL
Robert

Living in SC, I'd say just be respectful of the neighborhood as you would with any spot. But it's a very mellow vibe in general here. If you want to hit some spots I've done well at, send me a PM...

Wingnut
02-17-2011, 10:44 AM
Living in SC, I'd say just be respectful of the neighborhood as you would with any spot. But it's a very mellow vibe in general here. If you want to hit some spots I've done well at, send me a PM...

Yo Anthony, don't be giving out all our good spots down there bro... :LOL: :Big Grin: Jk
S.W.A.T. has paid you well for the intel. :Envious:
We need to hit the sand together again one of these days, been too long. :Cool:

Famous Ticketz, keep hitting the sand and looking for spots. There are plenty of great areas out there to fish. If you invest some time looking, you will find them soon enough. :Wink: