PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid sunday schoolie splatter

TroutOnly
02-13-2011, 05:55 PM
had the day off ,so i thought i would hit the mid to see whats up,got there to see the last of the bass tourney boats rolling in. set up the boat and got in,hit the water and saw right from the get go the fish were down about thirty to forty feet ,i had started flat lining but wasnt long till i put the rigs on the dr and the action started the fish were stacked up about half way out of the channel. the keepers were 4 to 5 lb dinks just right for tacos. saw the bigger fish rolling around deeper but just kept getting the same size as the spring nears they are slowly getting bigger. had all the action you could want around noon it slowed ,so i started scouting to see were mr stripey is pileing up, several areas,but all things will change as soon as the start moving the water again at the end of the month,then it will time for the spawners to get going and the fishing will be great, the bass boys were cool today ,and i enjoyed a peacefull day on the water killing mr stripey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0900ccccccccc--------------22222222222222222.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0901cccccccccccc-----------111111111111111.jpg

trail blazer
02-13-2011, 06:19 PM
WTG S/O,,,,,,,,,,,Thats a great grade of stripers for the mid,,,,,,,,,,YOUDAMANNNN,,,,,,Love those DR shots,.

See ya up there soon im sure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,My brother and nephue need a dose of that action and i hope to put,m on some up there in a week or so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks for the great intel

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
02-13-2011, 06:21 PM
TO, nice...

You are coming out here next spawn right. You can't miss this year

fishinone
02-13-2011, 06:46 PM
Nice catch Bob,

They were putting some water in on Saturday. We saw some people catching striper in the park nest to the parking lot.

mamachipy
02-13-2011, 08:03 PM
Good job out there Bob! Dan is heading out Monday to give it a shot with his dad on thier new boat. Wish them luck, without you on board they may have some issues,,,,LOL

MonsterGuppy
02-13-2011, 09:52 PM
Nice grade of stripers for the mid :)

HuskerRod
02-14-2011, 12:15 PM
Way to go, Bob. I keep hoping to run into you again at DVL one of these days.

TroutOnly
02-18-2011, 08:12 AM
DONT WORRY ROD IM SLAMMING THAT PLACE HARD THIS YEAR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,

blackwater
02-22-2011, 11:45 PM
Way to to kill them Linesides Bob, it'll be my turn soon. :Wink:
Arthur told me that you lost a heartbreaker today. :Secret: :Angry:
Don't worry, just a matter of time until they all die and go into the playhouse. :Twisted:

SDDave
02-23-2011, 02:59 PM
Hey Bob would some lead core work for these fish or is the down rigging the only way to get them and what's your boat speed, I can't get my big merc to slow down enough without using winds socks, and even then the motor will load up really bad.
Getting hungry for some stripers and the lmb I've been getting at the goon have been way to big to eat,,,,,,

fishfinder
02-24-2011, 12:14 AM
if the wind stays down i will try to make it out there next weekend. its a crime. I haven't had my boat in the water since june last year.

TroutOnly
03-01-2011, 07:36 AM
SD DAVE YES LEADCORE WORKS ,YOU JUST HAVE TO DO A LITTLE REELING ,I USE TO USE LEADCORE WAY BACK BEFORE I GOT INTO THE DR'S THEY MAKE IT EASY TO FISH DEEP,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,

DEADROOTS
03-01-2011, 07:43 AM
Very well done Mr Bob! I cant wait till I get my motor back in service.

TroutOnly
03-01-2011, 07:54 AM
TROLLMIESTER IS NOT AWSOME,,,,,LOL,,,,,PAUL YOU NEED TO FISH WITH ME ONE TIME I WILL SHOW YOU SOME STUFF,,,,,,,,AND NO GAYORDY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,

karlow
03-03-2011, 10:46 PM
Nice Bob
So with a U-rig on lead core, How many colors for 30'?
For tout it should be about 6, but that is light gear at slower speeds.
For stripers, I would not have a clue.
A little help please.
Your buddy Joe would be heart broke if I got all the action with the mini-troll!
I could not put up with pouting and the silence!

KP

TroutOnly
03-04-2011, 09:47 PM
30 to 50 on the dr's karlow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i dont use leadcore,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,