PDA

View Full Version : Tough day at corona.

phishin phool
02-12-2011, 09:51 PM
Fished the zoo today for one 2lbr. caught on a power mouse.:Sad: I fished from one end to the other and back again and called it quits at 11am. I probably should have stayed later but had to do the valentine diner with the lady. I saw a total of five fish landed On the water today, one was mine. let me tell ya it was crowded. just for fun as i was packin up, I counted 47 boats and 21 float tubes on the water....YIKES!:Shocked: I noticed a few shore anglers did ok by the launch ramp, but all in all, pretty slow compared to the last few weeks. But as always, still had a great time at my favorite fishing zoo!:Big Grin:

Marley
02-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Yeah, that's what I thought too. It looked to be a very slow day overall. I saw some action but nothing like it should be. Must have been the bright sunshine, maybe the Corona Navy (there was a lot of people on the water today!) Upside is that all of those fish they planted are still there and will be hungry...

BigBass777
02-12-2011, 11:19 PM
Wow! That is a lot of anglers. How is it during the week there?

Same here. I've been there a few times on a weekend day when it was like this. Lots of anglers and few fish were being caught.

Git R Done
02-14-2011, 04:17 PM
Thats a lot of people and all that pressure on the lake really kills the bite. I remember the days when hardly anybody fished there. Now they're usually packed...the secrets out

phishin phool
02-14-2011, 07:48 PM
Yeah thats kinda what I was thinkin, they were mosly between the inlet and south cove. It was like a boat or tube every 15-20 feet. thats alot of lines in the water. I guess sawpdawgs secret spot is not so secret anymore. lol.