PDA

View Full Version : Marina Del Rey - Jetty Complete and utter skunk

kudogg
08-01-2007, 05:05 PM
I went to the rocks, expecting my standard bites, fish, fun etc. Didn't even get a bite. The water was kind of flowing pretty heavily. I saw little bait fish, but not as many as I typically do. I was quite suprised. I have been there around 50-100 times, and rarely get skunked. Maybe 1 time before this one.

Anyways, where did all the fish go? Deeper waters?

KaliDawgFan
08-01-2007, 08:03 PM
They must've heard that I just got a float tube and headed out to sea.

ghetto dad
08-01-2007, 09:56 PM
They must've heard that I just got a float tube and headed out to sea.

:rofl: :rofl: lmfao..whatever kali....lol....

cappo
08-02-2007, 08:57 AM
i was there yesterday, there was this greenish foam all over the place. Plus it was a low tide. Sucked big time.

Matador1238
08-02-2007, 03:16 PM
I get skunked many times there.....i am not surprised.... :lol: Some days are really good there though....

SOSO
08-03-2007, 04:33 PM
I went to the rocks, expecting my standard bites, fish, fun etc. Didn't even get a bite. The water was kind of flowing pretty heavily. I saw little bait fish, but not as many as I typically do. I was quite suprised. I have been there around 50-100 times, and rarely get skunked. Maybe 1 time before this one.

Anyways, where did all the fish go? Deeper waters?

The Cudas swim around quite a bit in that area. One day there around the rocks the other day there hanging around the boat docks. Alot of walking around but once you find them, its all good!

clem de la clem
08-03-2007, 11:42 PM
the creek side is no good this year... used to catch a grip of macks and the occasional butt.. but have been fishing on the harbor side closer to the boats... and been catching more bass there... but i think its best to keep moving until you find a hot spot.

Hitts0n
08-05-2007, 12:25 PM
Ive never been skunked here,but I hear the bites are slow here in MDR!
Thanks for the report!