PDA

View Full Version : My first limit of clams

kirkboat
02-12-2011, 08:43 AM
I was told some time ago that fishing was not a spectator sport and yesterday morning at corona solidified that statement..fished the dam area for one nice fish and saw nothing going on around me, so off to sapdawg's secret spot..once there i watch sapdawg set the hook and land a couple, watched two other tubers catch a couple apiece and watched the poker player net 3 or 4...i got hit and landed my first clam, ok iam on them now...kept working and got a little something going and netted a couple and another clam...somewhere around 1pm i put it together..the fish were eating the worm and just sitting there, so you had to be holding the rod in most cases it was a nothing bite or just a line movement...at 2pm it went crazy for me and i finished out my 5 clam limit and caught the number of trout i was looking for....about 3:30 headed to the ramp with sapdawg and o-boy my rod loaded up big time and the largest trout i've ever had on rolled next to my tube and spit the hook..it was a solid 15lbs...i hate to end the day with a upset stomach...maybe next time...does anybody know the limit for clams?

Sparky70
02-12-2011, 10:48 AM
You talking about bearded-clams ? :EyePop: :EyePop: :EyePop:

Poxy Boggards
02-12-2011, 11:27 AM
Nice to meet you out there! Good luck on your next trip.

Wes

tree
02-12-2011, 11:28 AM
28531you mean Geoduck clams?

Penisclams.

kirkboat
02-12-2011, 01:58 PM
same here wes..see ya next time...kirk

Marley
02-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Is that a geoduck in your pocket, or are ya just glad to see me?

I'm sure they're delicious, but I just couldn't...