PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Opening W Art Berry for Personal Best!!

artberryfishing@yahoo.com
02-08-2011, 09:15 PM
I just had a client cancel for thursday so the day is open and it will be another chance for someone to achieve their personal best and learn the ins and outs of swimbaits! ive got the low down on the DFG stock as far as when and where on the lake it will happen and it will be someones lucky day so call me and we will go over details!! Eat Ur Wheaties, Art Berry 6194382620

HuskerRod
02-09-2011, 12:23 PM
Art,

i m saving my money up to go out with you one of these days. Im also doing extra sets of arms curls in the gym to get my arms ready.

ghost2uu
02-10-2011, 04:51 PM
Hey Art, How did the Thursday DFG trout plant go?

kwin
02-11-2011, 09:59 AM
I just had a client cancel for thursday so the day is open and it will be another chance for someone to achieve their personal best and learn the ins and outs of swimbaits! ive got the low down on the DFG stock as far as when and where on the lake it will happen and it will be someones lucky day so call me and we will go over details!! Eat Ur Wheaties, Art Berry 6194382620

that's funny, cause I haven't decided where they are going.

liteline
02-11-2011, 02:33 PM
So how did it go, did your client get lucky?

ghost2uu
02-11-2011, 03:46 PM
EPIC FAIL on calling that trout plant buddy.

fishmonster
02-11-2011, 04:20 PM
OK, so I got word that the trout plant happened today. kwin.... where did ya put um? Really, I'm going there tomorrow and would love some tips! Thanks in advance.

ghost2uu
02-11-2011, 04:30 PM
Fishmonster your supposed to keep that on the DL. According to Art they stocked Thursday at his magic spot.

DVL_Local
02-14-2011, 02:04 PM

lmao...

Mark

hook1fred
02-15-2011, 06:45 PM

gotta love the advertising, he's got the trout low down before the DFG. He's got the special worm that every tournament is won on.... this is getting ridiculous

RngrAngler18
02-15-2011, 06:58 PM
gotta love the advertising, he's got the trout low down before the DFG. He's got the special worm that every tournament is won on.... this is getting ridiculous

Haha interesting to say the least...

HOOK & BOOK
02-15-2011, 11:18 PM
Fishmonster your supposed to keep that on the DL. According to Art they stocked Thursday at his magic spot.

what magic spot. I though they stocked the trout at the marina every time. Do they stock trout at other locations other than the marina

Matt_Magnone
02-16-2011, 05:37 AM

HAHAHAHA :LOL: damn....

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-16-2011, 12:15 PM
Hmmmm....
very interesting...

VERY interesting, I'd like ta get a PB......but I think for that to happen it'll have to be more than me eating wheaties..

Kind of a strange lure to get clients...I sure hope some follow up posts will come to solidify the rant.

I'm not in the habit of speaking out like this regarding a guide service but this sorta seems a bit odd....

Hmnnnnn....I'll be nice

Geraldlim
02-16-2011, 01:57 PM
what magic spot. I though they stocked the trout at the marina every time. Do they stock trout at other locations other than the marina
Back to fishing:
DFG sometimes does.
Mt Lassen Hatchery stocks at the ramp everytime I think.

RngrAngler18
02-16-2011, 02:00 PM
Hmmmm....
very interesting...

VERY interesting, I'd like ta get a PB......but I think for that to happen it'll have to be more than me eating wheaties..

Kind of a strange lure to get clients...I sure hope some follow up posts will come to solidify the rant.

I'm not in the habit of speaking out like this regarding a guide service but this sorta seems a bit odd....

Hmnnnnn....I'll be nice

Haha a response don't hold your breath...