PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone out there heard of or used the "Hoocie Momma" Swimbait

Bill S
02-08-2011, 07:42 PM
I have a brother in-law that has been screeming about how hottt this bait is! I thought I'd see if any of you guys have actually tied on of these baits on? I've found them (I think) on a google search but need to confirm with my brother before I'd think about buying one. He's currently in Rio fishing so I have to wait if none of you guys have any information?
www.taterhogcustomlures.com If you have one or used one could you give me your opinion as well, they look good if they are the same ones.
Thanks in advance to any and all responses! Happy fishing Ladies and Gents

seal
02-08-2011, 08:00 PM
I have a brother in-law that has been screeming about how hottt this bait is! I thought I'd see if any of you guys have actually tied on of these baits on? I've found them (I think) on a google search but need to confirm with my brother before I'd think about buying one. He's currently in Rio fishing so I have to wait if none of you guys have any information?
www.taterhogcustomlures.com If you have one or used one could you give me your opinion as well, they look good if they are the same ones.
Thanks in advance to any and all responses! Happy fishing Ladies and Gents

SPAM!!!!! Delete post

Frequent Flyer
02-08-2011, 08:15 PM
here we go again.....

ghost2uu
02-10-2011, 10:00 PM
Those are some sweet baits. Spam or not. I like em. I like spam and eggs also.

Bill S
02-16-2011, 06:38 PM
Not sure what you guys mean by "here we go again" and "Spam" It was a legit question. He lives in Minnesota and has talked about it all winter long and how I should fish it? I guess I know better than to ask the public next time.

tree
02-17-2011, 07:49 AM
Those look like some nice angry fish. the paintjob on them looks pretty good.

seal
02-17-2011, 08:57 AM
Not sure what you guys mean by "here we go again" and "Spam" It was a legit question. He lives in Minnesota and has talked about it all winter long and how I should fish it? I guess I know better than to ask the public next time.

I apologize if that was your intent, your post sure read like spam to me, there are so many of them these days, add to it that it is a Minnesota fishing related website and bait manufacturer just kind of seemed to be spam.

benichi
02-17-2011, 09:41 AM
hoocie mommas are a great bait i like them because of there very thin tail. they have great action in the water i use them alot for flipping or Carolina rigging. even unweighted and just zig zagging them left and right in a walk the dog pattern. great bait... and great color selection

I dont know if this is spam or not but here is my thoughts on them

Bill S
02-17-2011, 09:54 AM
Thank you for your thoughts, and I could have been more clear, my brother-in-law lives in Minnesota and using them for Musky and Pike. Which he's telling me that it would be a great bait out west for Striper and LMB. I just didn't want to spend that kind of money on one persons opinion (as $ not an object to him) so again thanks for responding.

benichi
02-17-2011, 10:25 AM
oh sorry buddy i was thinking Hoochie Koochie Swimbait that is what i use. and i use them for pike and strippers and lm and sm

benichi
02-17-2011, 10:30 AM
as far as the Hoocie momma those are expencive. i would look in to http://www.huntforbigfish.com/text/cart.html

his baits are great and not near the price

sorry again for not reading that clear..