PDA

View Full Version : Puddingstone wade fishing east shore!!!

bayfishingjunkie
02-08-2011, 06:08 PM
Well I kept hearing what sounded to me like some exaggerated stories about the east shore lately so I decided to give it a shot today for an hour or so. I slipped on the waders brought two set ups and put my bass gear in a backpack. East shore was pretty empty nobody there when I arrived at about 2:45pm. Water was ugly brown and cold. I waded into chest high water and began with an LC rattling bait for zero. Then I worked the area with a senko(different colors, different presentation styles.) again zero
swithed to LC pointer and threw parallel to the shorline and got ripped on the second twitch. Turned out to be a nice 2 pound LMB. I had pictures but my dumb a#s forgot that my camera was in the bottom of my backpack which was partially submerged because I waded too deep. But that was it for the fish at least for today. Its looking to be a good bass year for the Pudd. We just need that water to clean up a little more and let that water creep into the 60's

HEMAN
02-08-2011, 06:25 PM
Well I kept hearing what sounded to me like some exaggerated stories about the east shore lately so I decided to give it a shot today for an hour or so. I slipped on the waders brought two set ups and put my bass gear in a backpack. East shore was pretty empty nobody there when I arrived at about 2:45pm. Water was ugly brown and cold. I waded into chest high water and began with an LC rattling bait for zero. Then I worked the area with a senko(different colors, different presentation styles.) again zero
swithed to LC pointer and threw parallel to the shorline and got ripped on the second twitch. Turned out to be a nice 2 pound LMB. I had pictures but my dumb a#s forgot that my camera was in the bottom of my backpack which was partially submerged because I waded too deep. But that was it for the fish at least for today. Its looking to be a good bass year for the Pudd. We just need that water to clean up a little more and let that water creep into the 60's

nice job dude, i have yet to catch my first Pudd bass this year.

btw careful wading at the Pudd if you're not familiar with the underwater terrain there.. lots of slippery rocks and drop offs.. im going to try to make it out there after work this week.

old pudd fisher
02-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Yes be careful wading out there, I would do it years ago. But think it might be banned now....just saying.

PUDD MASTER BAITER
02-08-2011, 06:57 PM
nice job.there is zero tolorance as far as wading. 0 toleance from the life gaurds.there always watching with binoculors.good job on the lmb.

CPT. Kirk
02-08-2011, 07:25 PM
Great job on the LMB. I got one yesterday in SBC in the float tube. (A short two hour session)