PDA

View Full Version : Seminar at Last Chance 2/19/11

megan@lastchance
02-07-2011, 09:44 AM
On Saturday February 19 from 12-3, Last Chance will be holding a free seminar.

Gregg Silks will be doing a "Cook and Catch" Seminar on stripers at DVL.

Quinn from DFG will be discussing winter bass survival techniques, a must for every angler that fishes deep water.

A representative will be here from DVL to answer any questions about the lake.

Once again its FREE and we hope you all can join us. Bring your notepads, your gear and your questions for a fun filled afternoon.

Quinn will do his seminar twice, one at the beginning and once again towards the end.

Any questions please give us a call

951-658-7410

Thanks and look forward to seeing you.

Megan

Geraldlim
02-07-2011, 01:17 PM
I'm there! (unless of course I'm in the middle of an epic bite!)

HuskerRod
02-08-2011, 12:58 PM
If Im not fishing, Im there. I always wanted to pick Greggs' mind about the Z-plug.

GdHkSet1
02-08-2011, 07:34 PM
Rod,
Take notes for me, I sure need it! will be fishing that day.

megan@lastchance
02-14-2011, 06:05 PM
Wanted to remind everyone that this Saturday from 12-3 Gregg Silks will be at Last Chance talking about cooking and catching Stripers, and it's FREE. DFG will also be here to show everyone how to properly deflate a bass along with other winter survival techniques. Hope to see you this Saturday. Any questions give us a call at the shop.
951-658-7410.

Megan

HuskerRod
02-16-2011, 12:36 PM
Wow, a formal seminar at Last Chance. Every time I go there it feels like a seminar or at least an impromptu question and answer session. Me asking the questions. Matt "Jabroney" Mahoney or one of the other guys answering the questions. I always seem to leave there a more informed angler, but a seminar sounds great. I nee all the help I can get.

rod

oatums
02-17-2011, 04:12 PM
Look like it gonna rain saturday....I guess I can come hang out at the shop for a few hours....haha

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-17-2011, 05:08 PM
I'd suggest to all:

make a list of your questions beforehand as when attending seminars it's always a

"Oh...I forgot to ask that" later on afterwards..

Good luck guys...I hope you all take away something U didn't have before : )

Gary

Sublime-Steve
02-19-2011, 04:20 PM
THANK YOU LAST CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME.. i left there hungry for fish to lol

GdHkSet1
02-19-2011, 06:57 PM
Awesome Seminar, thank you Last Chance B&T for sponsoring this informative event and the raffle/door prizes were really cool too. Gregg, Quinn, and the DV folks really did a 1st class job- very informative. The striper prep and cook session was really cool. Thanks again.

oatums
02-19-2011, 08:21 PM
Awesome seminar, totally worth the hour drive from Palm Springs......THANK YOU LAST CHANCE B&T.....

bstolton
02-19-2011, 08:43 PM
Thumbs up on the seminar, very informative and fun. Hope there will be more in the future. Last chance B & T is a really nice shop, my first time there and everyone was friendly and very helpfull.

Thanks again Bill

HuskerRod
02-19-2011, 09:20 PM
Thanks Last Chance Bait and Tackle for an awesome seminar. Man, that was great. The speakers Kwin, Gregg Silks, and Matt from the lake were very informative and helpful. I left with a ton of new fishing knowledge, a ton of knowledge specific to DVL, and a lot of fish biology information. Plus the Striper cooking and prep segment was very informative as well.

HOOK & BOOK
02-20-2011, 08:57 AM
Great siminar. I recently switched form saltwater to fresh water fishing. This siminar went a long way into giving me knowledge into fishing freshwater and fishing at DVL. Thank you to all those responsible for putting the siminar together. I hope there will be more in the future.

megan@lastchance
02-20-2011, 10:05 AM
Thanks to everyone that showed up!! For our first one I think it went pretty well :Smile: There are some things that we can do different; with borrowing that room we didn't realize the air wasn't working so thanks to everyone who hung in there when it got a little toasty at the back of the room. Yes, we plan on having more in the future. If you have any ideas or requests on what you'd like to see/hear about: pm me, call me, email me. Would love to hear your ideas. Also thanks to Gregg, Quinn and Matt from DVL for making this successful and a lot of fun.

Megan
951-658-7410
info@lastchancetackle.com

doublejcowgrl
02-20-2011, 10:17 AM
Great seminar I also have a connection for chairs if you need help

Geraldlim
02-20-2011, 03:25 PM
Great info and entertaining too!
Already reaping benefits from attending - spoke to Matt, Asst. Mgr. from DVL Marina about having trouble losing fish after just a few seconds on the topwater Lunker Punkers. He recommended tightening up the drag for a better hookset. Well it helped me get my first topwater Punker striper this morning. Thanks Matt! Learned a bunch from Quinn and Greg Silks too.