PDA

View Full Version : Another Bass landed at the Pudd

bayfishingjunkie
02-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Well even though the cold front cooled the water by a degree or two. I still managed to score a nice one in the hour and a half I fished. This chunk fell for a drop shot 6" purple robo worm in 17' of water. And I met a very nice fisherman by the name of Ron. He was on a totally rigged Kayak equipped with the new lowrance hds system.. so cool!!! hope the pics load. sorry people I don't know how to load pics from my cannon camera.. says files too big

pasadenafishin
02-01-2011, 07:17 PM
nice dude! i was there sunday in the rain fishing from my toon, couldnt catch a thing!! Bummer, ill be back this weekend though

HEMAN
02-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Well even though the cold front cooled the water by a degree or two. I still managed to score a nice one in the hour and a half I fished. This chunk fell for a drop shot 6" purple robo worm in 17' of water. And I met a very nice fisherman by the name of Ron. He was on a totally rigged Kayak equipped with the new lowrance hds system.. so cool!!! hope the pics load. sorry people I don't know how to load pics from my cannon camera.. says files too big

nice job on the fish..
Ron is a cool guy... red kayak right? blk tacoma?

CPT. Kirk
02-01-2011, 08:14 PM
good job at the Pudd I fished SFD last weekend maybe this weekend I will hit up the Pudd. I did good there last year.

bayfishingjunkie
02-01-2011, 09:30 PM
hit me up... I prefer weekdays... but I can see if I'm free. Sat. out for sure. "they are there, I got some nice spots a brewing thats for sure...only a matter of time."

Mrborohachi
02-02-2011, 12:41 AM
I fished monday at east shore on the tall pier and got nothing. I have yet to get a bass at Pudd. I have only seen one guy catch a LMB just shy of 2lb, and i've been fishing there since beginning of fall '10

CHOPIZ
02-02-2011, 11:06 AM
nice dude! I was there sunday in the rain fishing from my toon, couldnt catch a thing!! Bummer, ill be back this weekend though

i was there on sunday also bro.i seen u,u were hallin a** on ur pontoon!!i nailed 2 from the shore structure fishing...

pasadenafishin
02-02-2011, 04:25 PM
i was there on sunday also bro.i seen u,u were hallin a** on ur pontoon!!i nailed 2 from the shore structure fishing...
Hahah yeah that thing flys! Nice job getting some bass in the chocolate milk water.

CHOPIZ
02-02-2011, 04:43 PM
hahah yeah that thing flys! Nice job getting some bass in the chocolate milk water.

ya its really murky.caught them on red crawler color(roboworm) the darker colors seem to be working a bitt better than brighter ones.fish onn!!

bayfishingjunkie
02-02-2011, 10:42 PM
if that wind dies down I'll be there tomorrow around 2pm. any takers?

J12
02-02-2011, 11:46 PM
Dropped by at 6 30am this morning. One of the harshest conditions I've faced. Both my hands were numbed and I also couldn't feel my feet. Saw a movement in water but nothing else. No bites or anything. However I enjoyed the beautiful sunrise that saved my freezing ***. Some very promising looking spots. I can tell spawn is going to be great this year. Let's just hope everyone catch and release to keep the fishing good. Someone please let me know next time you head out. It sucks fishing alone sometimes.

dday07
02-03-2011, 06:00 PM
ya its really murky.caught them on red crawler color(roboworm) the darker colors seem to be working a bitt better than brighter ones.fish onn!!

murky is good when it's sunny in winter,the water is warmer than clear(in the shallows).had nice one today and lost him 5 feet from shore.

bayfishingjunkie
02-03-2011, 10:41 PM
I also managed to get on the water again from 2:30pm-5pm Water is actually looking alot clearer than in weeks past. Temp on the finder read 53-56 depending where you were. I worked most of SB cove and arond to the south. I did find a nice submerged log with strong marks. I'll be checking that one again. But no takers today. should be there again tomorrow or possably Perris ?

Darius
02-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Any yakers heading out Saturday? I'll go if someone else is going, I hate getting beat by those boats!