PDA

View Full Version : What is everyone making/cooking for SuperBowl 2011???

Seņor.Chilax
02-01-2011, 04:18 PM
I'm sitting in my office, thinking of what I'm going to make this Sunday and I have sick munchies! HAHAHA! So just write what you're planning on making. Didn't feel like this thread should be in the recipe section, it's more of a General Discussion. If you like something we're preparing, let us know and then we will post it in the recipe section... I will, I don't know if anyone else wants to give away their secret recipes.

I'm going to a SuperBowl potluck party at my girlfriend's friend's house, I didn't even know any of her friends liked football. :LOL: Not like I follow it or anything, just the last people I would picture throwing a SuperBowl party. Anyways... I was thinking of making some of my 'famous' ceviche but not sure if I should make it with white fish or jaiva(imitation crab meat). If I make it with jaiva, I'm going throw some mini shrimps in there, haven't made it that way in a long time. I want to make both but my girlfriend thinks thats too much, whatever. :Rolls Eyes: Along with that, I'm going to prepare some tuna stuffed jalapeņos. I had those a few weeks ago at my buddy's grandma's house, finger licking good. Take some Lagunitas Maximus beer and game time!

Seņor.Chilax
02-01-2011, 04:19 PM
MAN! I should of waited 2 minutes to post, the time would of been 4.20! :Big Grin:

RiversideTrout77
02-01-2011, 04:25 PM
Too funny.

BBQ at the house the usual carne asada and chicken and what ever everyone else brings.

Seņor.Chilax
02-01-2011, 04:27 PM
Too funny.

BBQ at the house the usual carne asada and chicken and what ever everyone else brings.

You can never go wrong with some good carne asada.

muskyman
02-01-2011, 04:34 PM
We are having venison chili here. but it is sad our Bears will not be in it :(

Josh
02-01-2011, 04:37 PM
not sure what I am going to make yet, if I make anything. Probably going to order pizza lol.

Seņor.Chilax
02-01-2011, 04:48 PM
not sure what I am going to make yet, if I make anything. Probably going to order pizza lol.

Pizza sounds good. Have you ever had Downey Pizza Co.'s pizza? The best pizza in Southern California, period! They have this pastrami pizza that will put you in a coma, SOOO good. If anyone is in that area has to try this pizza.

bubbaku$h
02-01-2011, 05:07 PM
Pizza sounds good. Have you ever had Downey Pizza Co.'s pizza? The best pizza in Southern California, period! They have this pastrami pizza that will put you in a coma, SOOO good. If anyone is in that area has to try this pizza.

I'm going to have to check that place out. Looks like a nice bar too :Big Grin:

Im going to throw some bacon wrapped shrimp, sausage, and veggie shish kabobs on the grill with some ray's bbq sause on them. Make some wings, bbq pork beans with the small link sausages in it, hot link dogs, and some beer. Hope it's a good game.

Josh
02-01-2011, 05:17 PM

Never had pizza from there. Might have to give it a try now lol.

Seņor.Chilax
02-01-2011, 07:43 PM
I'm going to have to check that place out. Looks like a nice bar too :Big Grin:

Im going to throw some bacon wrapped shrimp, sausage, and veggie shish kabobs on the grill with some ray's bbq sause on them. Make some wings, bbq pork beans with the small link sausages in it, hot link dogs, and some beer. Hope it's a good game.

That place is a must! You have to check it out. Everything you're making sounds bomb, never had bacon wrapped shrimp and my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Ha! Even if its not a good game, I would have lots of fun picking at all that food. You know what, forget this potluck I'm going to, looks like party at Bubbaku$h's house!!!

utahduckhunter
02-01-2011, 07:50 PM
elk steak , fresh trout , tons beer and chips and salsa

jim young
02-01-2011, 08:27 PM
I am having lip rippa strippas for dessert.

DockRat
02-02-2011, 06:29 AM
Never had pizza from there. Might have to give it a try now lol.

Hey Josh, Ever see Lakemas stickers on cars ?
Those are Wilmington ( Wilmas ) guys moving in.
DR

DockRat
02-02-2011, 06:32 AM
I am having lip rippa strippas for dessert.

http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb346/inc9/lmao/JokeOFTHEDAY1.jpg :Applause: DR

DockRat
02-02-2011, 06:36 AM
elk steak , fresh trout , tons beer and chips and salsa

WTG Johnny Utah. I hope the trout are still in the lake.
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w265/ytumamatambien_2004/2006-03-11%20Soccer%20and%20Surfing%20m/ae91.jpg DR

TaperSteve
02-02-2011, 08:30 AM
I'll be grilling up some of my TaperSteve's Famous Garlic Burgers!

TS

murrieta angler
02-03-2011, 03:06 PM
A friend just gave me about 15 pounds of ahi fillets this past weekend...:Cool:
Robert
<><

Josh
02-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Hey Josh, Ever see Lakemas stickers on cars ?
Those are Wilmington ( Wilmas ) guys moving in.
DR

nope never seen those.