PDA

View Full Version : Coron Report- 2/1

Surfnsnowboard3
02-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Quick report while driving hone, just leaving the lake

Tested out my new ODC float tube. AWESOME! o have used Fish Cat 4 before. I see no difference and the ODC is 140 from Cabelas with fins and pump. GREAT DEAL.

Got there at 0615. Very cold! First 5 hours= NOTHING. All over the lake, different colors, different everything. Couple nibbles. That's it. I actually fell asleep on my float tube for 30 min and ended up on the south end of the lake from the dam!

Well...this was like a sign from God. The south end of the lake was on fire. Limited out in a few hours, with quality fish. All the other tubers around me were catching them too.

Hot ticket was yellow powermouse (yellow egg yellow Powerbait worm) dipped in Garlic on drop shot and pink powermouse (pink egg pink worm) deposing in Garlic.

I'm out there every Tuesday and/or Wednesday.

Take Care

RiversideTrout77
02-01-2011, 04:21 PM
Great job. Thanks for the post
hows the water clarity at corona.

RT77

Surfnsnowboard3
02-01-2011, 04:31 PM
Great job. Thanks for the post
hows the water clarity at corona.

RT77

Much better. Especially at the south end of the lake, which is where I caught all my fish and where they are.

RiversideTrout77
02-01-2011, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the info. I need to get out there this season, usually i fish that lake every other week. This season I just have not had the time. I bought a ODC float tube last year in the summer with plans on using it at corona and its just been collecting dust in the garage.

RT77

sapdawg11
02-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Great to hear you're stoked on the new ride! I'm a huge Outcast fan as you and me have discussed, but lots of fans of the ODC boat and that has to be for good reason. Congrats! Any pics of the new rig?

Falling asleep and waking up in the zone is absolutely classic! There is definitely some sort of Zen thing to that. Way to find em!!!!