PDA

View Full Version : BATRAY fishin and a GIRL flashing us....Rated G

MAVERICK27
01-31-2011, 12:44 PM
Found this on the ole hard drive and thought i'd share. This video features Aaron (BatrayDog) Titleman catching a 40+lb batray on 8 lb test at Newport Harbor. We actually had four hook-ups total during the video, but didn't film all of them. Also, note the passing boater flashing us :EyePop: Don't worry, there is no nudity :Secret:...she had a bikini on under her dress. Still funny though. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=telsDtz_O28

DockRat
01-31-2011, 07:13 PM
:Applause: Flash at 8:30 min.
DR

cutbait
01-31-2011, 07:41 PM
Right on mav dawg

bones
01-31-2011, 09:08 PM
I've only caught one batray in that harbor and it was on my tube. Aarons fight reminded me of the day I wanted my line to actually break ! I went in circles for 45 minutes and was sooooooo tired. I was pretty much using the same kind of rig as Aaron just dropshotting for spotties and snagged the batray in the wing. No leverage in a tube though and boy did she take me for a ride. I'd estimate her to be about 35 to 40lbs.....whew..
What a fight......Thanks for the memories Chris......Great footage and nice little bonus as well..... Gotta love the eye candy in Newport!
MMMMM....I'm kinda thinking this belongs in the photo section though

Rooster
01-31-2011, 09:15 PM
Very well done TD... Cool video mAV... Great times at the spot.. pROPS

Sublime-Steve
01-31-2011, 09:19 PM
Inkaholics.. haha nice

MAVERICK27
02-01-2011, 10:08 AM
Thanks guys. Just thought i'd toss some warm weather fishin vids in for some motivation!! Bones...wow that is a feat to catch one on a tube!! Ive caught some close to 100lbs, but I had to chase them arouind the harbor on my trolling motor lol.

Sublime-Steve...the shirt is actually Inkhouse. It's my friend Franco Vescovi's shop off El Toro in Lake Forest. He did most of my work.

flyngby
02-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Chris,

Great to see TD get worked!

I love watching folks get a total fitness workout on the light gear with the Bats!

I remenber bones calling us that day on my boat pleading with us to come over and tie him off for that leverage but I was to busy busting the spotties with Wingnut and Hesbros! 2 phone calls and more advice in the next 30 minutes helped him secure the deal!