PDA

View Full Version : 1/30 Vine = 7.7lb Bow

kewlwhip
01-30-2011, 08:19 PM
So i got to fish with one of my family friends FA and Max at the Vine, pops wanted to come but said it was supposed to rain..yeah right i thought. Got in the water and we went on the troll- They've been followin some of the reports here and there and wanted some of the Troll'n action as well!

Well after having lines out for a bit with no hits, i decided to switch my lure to a Rapala that i've used in past...soon after setting up my drag..my Daiwa Rod goes BENDO---max see's the whole thing unravel...set the hook and it was on...i told FA and max it was a good one...near the boat it decided to run sideways into FA's lines lol...FA clipped his line (similar to the fight with Johnny the other week) and then the big bow swam under the boat..my Daiwa in the water and around to the other side zzZZZZZzzz went the drags...then max suddenly swooped it with the net! this bow was pissed, but i we were happy! hahahah. On the Rapala digi scale, it came out to 7.7lbs!...Johnny was nearby saw the fight near the end on this beauty...

Not long after that, the rains came slowly, steadly, surely...lets just say, we didnt have rain gear...still a blast for 2+hrs of fishing...1 less drenched Nikon coolpix camera with some kewl pics on it.. pops was right with the rain, much earlier than the weatherman said~ hahaha

Fish Count
7.7lb Rainbow

Lure
Rapala

til nextime-

FISH ON!
kewly

troutdog
01-30-2011, 08:39 PM
No pictures...can you sketch one? :LOL:

WTG slayah!

TD

Hitts0n
01-30-2011, 08:48 PM
OWNING !! Listen to your father next time youngster!! LMAO !! Congrats !! The big boys are out to play !!

Mondo21
01-31-2011, 02:10 PM
Nice going out there Kewly. Congrats! Cindy:Big Smile:

Rooster
01-31-2011, 09:53 PM
Sick report Kewly, Way to stay on them... Props

kewlwhip
02-01-2011, 06:59 AM
No pictures...can you sketch one? :LOL:

WTG slayah!

TDi need a new digi cam! lol

OWNING !! Listen to your father next time youngster!! LMAO !! Congrats !! The big boys are out to play !! hahaha...my pops was saying "why are you drenched?" lol

Nice going out there Kewly. Congrats! Cindy:Big Smile: t/y cindy!

Sick report Kewly, Way to stay on them... Props It was real good, til we got soaked hahaha...cya Rooster