PDA

View Full Version : barracuda

syiamonster
07-31-2007, 04:07 PM
anyone have any good recipes for barracuda?

Z-TUNAKILLER
07-31-2007, 06:01 PM
Hey Now, the only way I can eat Cuda, is if it smoked.

Salt, Pepper and lot of Hickory chips.

oh yeah, i forgot let it soak in reg. or buttermilk, helps get rid of the fishy taste, also gut the cuda and put on ice ASAP after catching, sitting in a burlap bag or on the deck in the sun makes it food value worthless, try it you will be surprised how good it is smoked.

Z

FISH ON !

vanillagurilla
08-08-2007, 08:54 PM
marinate with teriaki sauce and bbq sauce in the fridge over night. get your grill nice and hott.. then cut a potato in half and rub both sides all over the grill. this will prevent the fish from sticking to the grill.. then place the filets or steaks on the grill and cover. depending on how thick the fish is i like to have it about 3/4's of the way cooked through before i flip them over.. just before you flip them over hit em with some pepper and some lemon juce. then just cook the 2nd side with the lid off till you get some good color. then enjoy. best fish i ever had was cuda on the grill :D

jeff4321
08-15-2007, 11:28 AM
in my opinion BARRACUDA is gross tasting. Great fighters, nasty taste.

synenergy52
08-17-2007, 04:04 PM
I agree Barracuda don't taste too good... I recently cooked sand bass and barracuda back to back and ate them and the bass tasted a LOT better. The barracuda tasted gamey and fishey while the bass tasted.. well.. kinda like chicken. Sand bass is real good.

valhalla_1_2000
08-18-2007, 04:12 PM
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum1/viewtopic.php?t=3207