PDA

View Full Version : Legg Lake 1-28-11 Report

louie101
01-28-2011, 08:47 PM
Hey guys. My name is Louie this is my second post and yes I am a newbie. My GF and I just got our license renewed and we decided to do a quick trip to legg lake before it gets dark. This is my 3rd time here. First 2 were skunked. Three poles 2 with NC and 1 with PB. Sat for half hour then the bell rang. It was gone and another half hour later and bam FISH ON. My first catch here at Legg Lake. Spoke to a couple locals and said that there is trout here that were stocked...............I didnt see any...... Hope this helps guys

PS.......Sorry about the geeky pic with our new license.......lol

EL_CHIDO
01-28-2011, 08:57 PM
Good to see some Law Abiding anglers @ the Legg. And the kitties are still biting!
Good news.

Welcome to the board.

Ifishtoolittle
01-28-2011, 10:28 PM
You beat the skunk, nice! A word of caution some people go A-wall when Legg lake gets mentioned, well at least if it's a bass report. Anyways, congrats and welcome to the board.

bubbaku$h
01-28-2011, 10:33 PM
You beat the skunk, nice! A word of caution some people go A-wall when Legg lake gets mentioned, well at least if it's a bass report. Anyways, congrats and welcome to the board.

Im new to fishing and new to the forums but im pretty sure that's a cat report...you must be buzzing like I am lol.

Ifishtoolittle
01-29-2011, 02:22 AM
Im new to fishing and new to the forums but im pretty sure that's a cat report...you must be buzzing like I am lol.

I know it's a cat report lol, just look at the pics. I was just letting him know about the bass thing because I myself have gotten bashed about it before.

smokinflies
01-31-2011, 07:45 PM
Good to see some Law Abiding anglers @ the Legg...

X2

:Cool:

E.A.R.G.
02-01-2011, 12:23 PM
woo thats my home lake.
was there a week before you when they stocked it

Thisfool
02-01-2011, 01:34 PM
good job on the kitty with your three trips to leg you have out fished me in my 10 or 15 treys there lol any thanks for the report and thanks for having a fishing license

lagunaCOCONUT
02-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Good to see you guys get some fish! BTW, your fishing licenses do not need to be worn in plain site anymore! You can keep it in your pocket or wallet now. Nice cat there! Welcome to FNN!

LC

louie101
02-01-2011, 04:10 PM
Thanks Guys. (for updates and info) Look to forward to fishing with some of you guys soon. I heard that DFG will be stocking this week at Legg Lake with TROUT....... I was told that it is going to be either Wed or Fri.

jonnyfishon
02-11-2011, 08:16 PM
good luck in that fished out H*lll hole of a swamp the only thing tnat place is good for is big carp and dead bodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!