PDA

View Full Version : Serious Tailwalker Bite Today - See some of the photos !!

fishinglakes.com
01-27-2011, 05:15 PM
Click the links below to see some of today's action.

Corona Lake (http://www.fishinglakes.com/corona_photos.htm)

Santa Ana River Lakes (http://www.fishinglakes.com/sarl_photos.htm)

Good luck this weekend - Have fun !!

rabbit77
01-27-2011, 06:29 PM
more so at corona.

sapdawg11
01-27-2011, 07:05 PM
Well that just did it...cough, GAG, *sneeze...I'm coming down with...AAAACHOOOO....something. I now have absolutely NO choice but to go visit good ol' "Doctor Coronalak". If anyone else is suddenly feeling "ill" and doesn't think that they can make it into work tomorrow, send me a pm and we'll meet up at the "doc's office". Or just say hi if you see me out there. I'll be in the yellow float tube doing my best to chase 'em down! Errrrr...I mean...I'll be the guy that's feeling really really sick doing my best to find "the cure"!!!!!!

E.A.R.G.
01-27-2011, 08:30 PM
more so at corona.

yeaa
why is that..

i remember years back SARL would crush corona. Past couple years its been the other way around. bummer that Corona is SOO FAR from me

fishincrave
01-27-2011, 08:38 PM
Well that just did it...cough, GAG, *sneeze...I'm coming down with...AAAACHOOOO....something. I now have absolutely NO choice but to go visit good ol' "Doctor Coronalak". If anyone else is suddenly feeling "ill" and doesn't think that they can make into work tomorrow, send me a pm and we'll meet up at the "doc's office". Or just say hi if you see me out there. I'll be in the yellow float tube doing my best to chase 'em down! Errrrr...I mean...I'll be the guy that's feeling really really sick doing my best to find "the cure"!!!!!!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:good luck man go and get them ................ i mean :Tired::Tired::Tired: get well soon hope the Doc takes care of you.

fishinglakes.com
01-27-2011, 08:40 PM
yeaa
why is that..

i remember years back SARL would crush corona. Past couple years its been the other way around. bummer that Corona is SOO FAR from me

The water right now is clearer at Corona, that's the difference, but SARL is getting better every day.