PDA

View Full Version : dont be greedy!

Mrlakers08
01-26-2011, 02:55 PM
If your ever fishing at a lake, please don't use more then 2 rods.
I went to hesperia lake one day and the spot that I usually fish from, the guy had 6 poles.
Seriously do u really need all of them.

Being greedy won't get you a fish!!

HEMAN
01-26-2011, 03:04 PM
If your ever fishing at a lake, please don't use more then 2 rods.
I went to hesperia lake one day and the spot that I usually fish from, the guy had 6 poles.
Seriously do u really need all of them.

Being greedy won't get you a fish!!

as long as no more than 2 are in the water... cause i bring like 4-6 when i go out hehe

Ifishtoolittle
01-26-2011, 03:09 PM
I can chime in with that. A LOT of people who fish city park lakes right after the stock will have 4 poles or more set up, it's a damn shame.

See Chris Fish
01-26-2011, 03:10 PM
Only you can prevent poaching!!!!

1 888 DFG-CALTIP(888 334-2258)

http://www.dfg.ca.gov/enforcement/caltip.aspx#howtohelp

Happened to me once at Irvine Lake. Came to shore from a long day of float tubing. The two guys that parked next to my truck had 8 poles in the water!
It was only them and my truck on the backside of Trout Island.
They asked me if I had jumper cables due to their battery being drained from their radio playing all day long.
I didn't. TSOL

Oh, and they had no fish and I was limited out!!!!

Karma, baby, Karma!!!!!

Viejo
01-26-2011, 03:51 PM
Welcome to the "sportsman" of today. Seems like fishing with live bait on Sierra streams or keeping stringers in wild trout C &R sections are daily occurances. Just got back from three days in the Eastern Sierra and saw poachers all three days. I called but the DFG officer was not available to respond on any of the days....she does cover an incredibly large area. Most were local who felt empowered to ignore the regs and knew no one would likely be checking.

Mrlakers08
01-27-2011, 09:27 AM
I understand if u take a couple of poles but this guy had all six in the water!

vortec_cruiser
03-15-2011, 11:19 PM
That's when you wish they had hunting regs for open-season on Fish & Game violators!

dfisher
03-16-2011, 12:16 AM
last weekend these 2 guys had 6 or 7 poles in the water......

they ended the day with 1 fish. hahaha.......

evalrez
03-16-2011, 02:01 PM
I know someone who does this. It's pretty annoying. He thinks he's a big shot...thinks no ones gonna tell him anything because he "knows" everyone (Staff) at the Vine. He there alot and thinks he knows the lake like the back of his hand but when we invite him to go with us he can't put us on any fish and we try all his "hot spots". Cant give him a piece of my mind so I end up just bitin' my tongue :Angry::Explode: